0117 946 6690
- A well located garden apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- Sitting room
- Separate kitchen with dining area
- Front courtyard
- Rear courtyard with steps up to level rear garden
- Off street parking on first come, first served basis
- Within Clifton Village RPZ
- Gas central heating
- No onward chain
PRICE GUIDE RANGE: £300,000 - £310,000
A well-located grade II* listed 2 bedroom garden apartment circa 900 sq ft, forming part of this attractive period terrace situated close to Clifton Village, The Triangle and Whiteladies Road boasting its own private entrance, front and rear courtyard patio area and private enclosed rear garden. No onward Chain
A fabulous location within easy walking distance of Clifton Village, the Triangle and Whiteladies Road which provide a variety of restaurants, shops, bars and cafes.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, separate kitchen with dining area, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and family bathroom/wc.
Outside: front courtyard and rear courtyard with steps leading up to level rear garden.
Off street parking on a first come, first served basis. Also within the Clifton Village residents permit parking zone.
Gas central heating.
Offered with no onward chain
from the quiet lane which only serves Buckingham Place, there are wrought iron railings with pedestrian gate and stairs descending to the front courtyard. Part multi-paned upvc double glazed door opening to:-
tiled effect flooring, moulded skirtings, three ceiling light points, radiator, main switchboard control cupboard. Panelled doors opening to:-
SITTING ROOM: (13' 5'' x 13' 3'') (4.09m x 4.04m)
a pair of multi-paned windows overlooking the front courtyard, ornate cast iron fireplace with marble hearth, arched decorative recess, moulded skirtings, coved ceiling, radiator, ceiling light point.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (8' 9'' x 4' 8'') (2.66m x 1.42m)
low level bath with mixer tap, mosaic effect tiled surrounds and wall mounted electric shower with handheld shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps and splashback tiling. Low level wc. Tiled flooring, heated towel rail/radiator, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
KITCHEN: (14' 8'' x 6' 6'') (4.47m x 1.98m)
base and eye level units comprising drawers and cabinets, roll edged worktop surface, splashback tiling, stainless steel sink with draining board to side and mixer tap over, double oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor hood, space for tall fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for dishwasher, tiled flooring, radiator, two ceiling light points. Upvc double glazed stable style door opening externally to the rear garden. Archway through to:-
DINING AREA: (7' 3'' x 6' 9'') (2.21m x 2.06m)
barrelled ceiling with part restricted head height (max of 5'7/1.70m), tiled flooring with tessellated tiled edging, window to the side elevation, radiator, wall light point.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 5'' x 11' 7'') (4.09m x 3.53m)
multi-paned sash window overlooking the rear garden with working shutters and incorporating window seat, moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point, Airing Cupboard with Worcester Bosch gas fired combination boiler, large storage cupboard with fitted shelving.
with part restricted head height. Window to side elevation, tiled effect flooring, radiator, two wall light points. Open walkway to:-
BEDROOM 2/OFFICE: (9' 3'' x 7' 0'') (2.82m x 2.13m)
twin barrelled ceiling with part restricted head height. Part glazed door opening externally to the front courtyard with panels to either side, additional window, radiator, two wall light points.
OFF STREET PARKING:
there are 3 allocated parking spaces shared between the 5 apartments and available on a first come, first served basis.
FRONT COURTYARD: (14' 4'' x 5' 9'') (4.37m x 1.75m)
wrought iron stairs descending from the ground floor level, useful bike storage shed, external wall light. There are 5 gas meter boxes.
REAR GARDEN: (48' 0'' x 11' 0'') (14.62m x 3.35m)
immediately to the rear of the kitchen there is a sunken seating area with steps ascending via a rockery to the main section of garden through pedestrian fitted gate. The main section of the garden has been designed for ease of maintenance with paved patio and deep shrub borders that feature an array of flowering plants and mature shrubs. An established tree at the very end of the garden provides good privacy (the tree is protected by a Tree Preservation Order and the maintenance of it is arranged by the Management Company of the building).
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 December 1983. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £50 per month. We understand that there is also a ground rent of £30 per year (paid by property management). This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.