0117 946 6690
- A large (over 3000 ft sq) 6 double bedroom (1 with en-suite) Victorian family home
- within 500m of Redland Green School
- 50 ft south westerly facing landscaped rear garden
- Gated off road parking for two cars
- Double glazed sash windows
- Lots of original character
- 4 reception rooms
An impressive large (over 3,000 sq. ft.) 6 double bedroom (1 with en suite) 3 reception room Victorian family home located within 500 metres of Redland Green School, making it incredibly desirable for families. Further benefiting from double glazed sash windows, a landscaped 50ft south westerly facing rear garden and gated off street parking for 2 cars.
Incredibly roomy accommodation offering great flexibility and a pleasing layout, as well as a modern fitted kitchen and bathrooms.
Located on the level tree-lined section of Cranbrook Road, with the convenience of the independent shops, cafes and restaurants of Gloucester Road/Zetland Road nearby. Also incredibly close (within 500 metres as the crow flies) to Redland Green School.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule leading through to wide central entrance hallway with doors off to sitting room, reception 2/dining room, reception 3/play room and 31ft x 9ft kitchen/breakfast room, which in turn leads through to a utility area, cloakroom/wc and rear garden.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bedroom 5 (off lower mezzanine landing) and family bathroom/shower/wc.
Second Floor: bedroom 6 (off half landing) and fabulous principal loft converted bedroom with an incredible feeling of space and an adjoining en suite shower room/wc.
Offering ample accommodation, a sunny garden and driveway parking, this well located period home ticks all the boxes
via garden gate and pathway leading beside the gated driveway and front garden and up the left hand side of the property towards the door accessing covered passageway through to the rear of the property and the main front door. (N.B. This is a partition lean-to between 47 and 49 which would benefit from replacement).
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (7' 2'' x 3' 7'') (2.18m x 1.09m)
original tiled floor, radiator, attractive period stain glassed double doors leading into the main entrance hallway with stain glassed panels beside and over. High level gas meter.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (18' 0'' x 7' 2'' max inclusive of staircase) (5.48m x 2.18m)
wide welcoming entrance hallway with staircase rising to first floor landing and doors leading off to sitting room, dining room/reception 2, reception 3/home office and kitchen/breakfast room (which in turn leads through to the utility area and cloakroom/wc). High ceilings with original cornicing and picture rail, dado rail, radiator and further door accessing cloaks cupboard.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (17' 9'' into bay x 13' 9'' into chimney recess) (5.41m x 4.19m)
wide bay to front comprising 4 large double glazed sash windows with attractive original stain glassed panels over and window seat beneath, feature fireplace with wood burning stove, high ceilings with original cornicing, ceiling rose and picture rail, radiators and tv point.
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 2: (rear) (18' 5'' x 13' 10'' into chimney recess) (5.61m x 4.21m)
impressive large reception room with a south westerly orientation, full of natural light provided by the windows and central part glazed double doors to rear accessing rear garden, high ceilings with original cornicing, picture rail and ceiling rose, fireplace, exposed stripped floorboards, radiators and door with two steps leading down into the kitchen/breakfast room.
RECEPTION 3/HOME OFFICE: (front) (15' 8'' x 10' 0'' into chimney recess) (4.77m x 3.05m)
2 large double glazed sash windows to front, high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, high level built in cupboards to chimney recesses and radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (overall measurement 31' 0'' x 9' 10'' into chimney recess) (9.44m x 2.99m)
useful fourth reception room connecting through to the kitchen with a log burning stove and slate hearth, engineered oak flooring, radiator, recessed larder cupboard with built in shelving and wide wall opening leading into:
Kitchen Area: (14' 4'' x 9' 5'') (4.37m x 2.87m)
modern fitted kitchen supplied and installed by Morley Grove Kitchens, comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with granite worktops over and inset sink and drainer unit, tall pull out larder cupboard with oversized integrated fridge beside, space for large range cooker with stainless steel splashback and chimney hood over, built in recycling/bin storage, plumbing and space for dishwasher, 3 large Velux skylight windows providing plenty of natural light and further double glazed period style windows to side overlooking rear garden, inset spotlights, Travertine tiled flooring, doorway through to utility area.
UTILITY AREA: (8' 5'' x 5' 1'') (2.56m x 1.55m)
plumbing and appliance space for washing machine with worktop over, wall mounted oak cabinets, further appliance space for freezer, Travertine tiled flooring, radiator, door accessing rear garden with window beside and further door accessing ground floor cloakroom/wc with adjoining boiler/storage cupboard.
CLOAKROOM/WC: (5' 4'' x 4' 5'') (1.62m x 1.35m)
low level wc and wall mounted wash basin with tiled splashbacks, radiator, window to rear, Travertine tiled flooring and door accessing:
housing Worcester gas boiler and open shelving.
doors off to bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bedroom 5 (off lower mezzanine landing), family bathroom/wc and staircase continuing to the second floor landing, telephone point.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (17' 10'' into bay x 13' 9'' into chimney recess) (5.43m x 4.19m)
large double bedroom with wide bay to front comprising 4 double glazed sash windows with window seat beneath, high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, attractive period fireplace with inset tiles and marble surround and radiators.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (15' 4'' x 13' 10'' into chimney recess) (4.67m x 4.21m)
generous double bedroom with 2 large double glazed sash windows to rear overlooking rear garden, high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, cast iron period style fireplace with slate hearth and radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (front) (15' 9'' x 10' 2'' into chimney recess) (4.80m x 3.10m)
2 large sash windows to front, picture rail and attractive cast iron period style fireplace.
BEDROOM 5: (15' 4'' x 10' 0'' into chimney recess) (4.67m x 3.05m)
(off lower mezzanine landing) double glazed sash window to rear, built-in Airing Cupboard housing lagged hot water tank and slatted shelving, attractive period fireplace, picture rail and radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (10' 0'' x 7' 2'') (3.05m x 2.18m)
white suite comprising double ended bath with central mixer taps, corner shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, bowl style sink with cabinet beneath and mirrored cabinet over, Travertine tiled flooring with underfloor heating, chrome effect heated towel rail, inset spotlights and 2 large sash windows to side.
door accessing bedroom 1 and bedroom 6 (off half landing).
BEDROOM 1: (22' 9'' into dormer window x 17' 9'' max reducing to 10'6) (6.93m x 5.41m/3.20m)
(max measurements taken into sloped ceiling) fabulous loft converted principal bedroom with large dormer to side comprising double glazed windows, 5 Velux skylight windows to front with black out blinds, built in wardrobes and storage, radiators, multiple inset spotlights and door accessing:
En Suite Shower Room/WC: (10' 10'' x 10' 3'' max below sloped ceilings) (3.30m x 3.12m)
generous en suite shower room comprising over-sized shower enclosure, low level wc, wall mounted bowl style sink, Velux skylight window to rear, low level hatch accessing eaves storage space, tiled floor and inset spotlights.
BEDROOM 6: (rear) (15' 4'' x 10' 0'' into chimney recess) (4.67m x 3.05m)
double glazed sash window to rear offering outlook over rear and neighbouring gardens, wood laminated flooring, radiator and period style cast iron fireplace.
OFF STREET PARKING:
the gated frontage is mainly landscaped to block paving providing off street parking for 2 vehicles with pathway beside. Stone boundary wall and electric sliding gate.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 50' 0'' x 28' 0'') (15.23m x 8.53m)
tastefully landscaped south westerly facing rear garden with generous sandstone paved seating area closest to the property. Steps lead up to a level lawned section. Door accesses lean to, connecting through to the front of the property.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.