0117 946 6690
- A spacious and beautifully presented top floor flat
- Set within a converted Victorian period building
- 2/3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- The property has been extensively renovated by the current owners
- Communal rear gardens
- Within the CM residents parking zone
A spacious and beautifully presented 2/3 bedroom top floor flat within a converted Victorian building on a leafy and much sought after street in Redland. The property has been refurbished throughout, with good height ceilings for a top floor flat, benefits from an attractive communal garden and is part of the CM parking zone.
Set in a highly favoured road within easy reach of Whiteladies Road, Redland train station, Cotham Park Gardens and Chandos Road whilst a little further afield there is the city centre, Gloucester Road, Clifton Village and Durdham Downs.
Located on the borders of Cotham and Redland and a short distance from Lovers Walk.
Ample on-street parking is available with properties on only one side of the street. All parking is covered by the CM residents parking zone.
Accommodation: central hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1 with en-suite bathroom/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3/study.
Outside: communal rear gardens and bin store to front.
The property has been extensively renovated by the current owners between 2017/2019 including new kitchen, radiators throughout, carpets, boiler and the building has a new communal fire alarm system.
front path leads past bin store and small decorative border up a short flight of steps to communal entrance door into:-
lean-to style roof with original Victorian tiling, opens to communal garden to rear and further communal door into:-
communal hallway with original tiled flooring provides access to 3 of the 4 flats within the building, ornate cornice ceiling, turning staircase rising to the top floor. Door into:-
dado rail, doors opening to 5 of the principal rooms within the apartment, in clockwise order, doors open to:-
BEDROOM 1: (16' 6'' x 11' 6'') (5.03m x 3.50m)
upvc double glazed windows to front elevation overlooking railway line and southern Redland with radiator below, fitted wardrobes on opposing wall, door into:-
white suite comprising close coupled wc, low level bath, pedestal hand basin, tiling to half wall height with dado rail, wall mounted extractor fan, tiled flooring, exposed beams, cupboard into eaves provides storage and houses the Vaillant ecoTEC Pro 24 gas fired combination boiler and electric consumer unit. Further cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine and further storage.
KITCHEN: (13' 2'' x 6' 6'') (4.01m x 1.98m)
upvc double glazed window to side elevation with slate tiled sill, recently installed 'Magnet' kitchen (2018) with roll edged L shaped worksurfaces with matching eye and floor level cupboards and drawers, integrated appliances include electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor hood over, undercounter fridge and separate freezer, space for slimline dishwasher. Splashback tiling behind worksurfaces and integrated ceramic sink with swan neck mixer tap and drainer, hexagonal tiling on the floor and single radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (12' 7'' x 7' 2'') (3.83m x 2.18m)
upvc obscured double glazed window to side elevation with tiled sill, tiling extends to walls to half wall height with dado rail and to full height around the bath, bath with exposed variable thermostatically controlled mixer shower over. Pedestal hand basin, close coupled wc, wood effect tiled flooring and mains fed heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 10'' x 10' 5'') (3.30m x 3.17m)
upvc double glazed window to side elevation with radiator below.
SITTING ROOM: (18' 9'' x 13' 9'') (5.71m x 4.19m)
large upvc double glazed window to rear elevation with attractive views over surrounding area and communal garden with radiator and Virgin Media point below, fireplace (not currently in use) with ornate cast iron insert, wooden surround & mantle and tiled hearth. Door leads from this room into:-
BEDROOM 3/STUDY: (9' 0'' x 7' 7'') (2.74m x 2.31m)
wood framed double glazed Velux window to rear elevation, exposed beams, radiator. Currently set out as a study, but has been used for a single bed by previous owners.
to the rear of the property is a beautiful southerly facing communal garden. The communal garden is extensive, and predominantly laid to lawn with a central washing line and has stone wall borders to three sides with a raised hardstanding area at the foot of the garden suitable for barbecues.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 24 June 1976. There is also an annual ground rent of £5 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £105. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.