0117 946 6690
- Most impressive and generously proportioned
- 2 double bedrooms (1 en-suite)
- Large bright sitting/dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Great potential
- High ceilings, large windows & period features
- Generous sized low maintenance rear garden
- Exclusive access to secluded front garden
- Located in the Redland (RD) residents parking scheme
A most impressive and generously proportioned 2 double bedroom hall floor garden flat with great potential, high ceilings, large windows and period features. Also with the added benefit of level access onto a private rear garden.
Accommodation: a large and bright sitting/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc.
Outside: a generous sized low maintenance rear garden and exclusive access to a secluded front garden for added privacy to the front rooms.
Situated in the heart of Redland within 200 metres of Redland Green Park, also near Redland Green School, Cotham Gardens Park, Redland train station and convenient for access to all central areas.
Located in the Redland (RD) residents parking scheme.
from Clarendon Road proceed up the pathway where the communal entrance door can be found on the right hand side.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
via wooden front door with obscured side glazed panel, ceiling coving, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards. The private entrance door to this apartment can be found immediately in front of you.
via front door, ceiling coving, two ceiling light points, radiator, telephone point, useful understairs storage cupboard, moulded skirting boards, door entry intercom system, doors radiate to sitting/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (18' 8'' x 13' 9'') (5.69m x 4.19m)
a most spectacular room with tall ceilings, large bay overlooking front garden with five period sash windows, ornate cornicing, picture rail, period cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and marble surround, tv point, telephone point, tall moulded skirting boards, ample space for both settee and dining room table & chairs, two radiators.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 11'' x 10' 5'') (4.54m x 3.17m)
a double bedroom with cornicing, picture rail, two sash windows overlooking front elevation, Virgin Media point, double radiator, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (11' 4'' x 9' 10'') (3.45m x 2.99m)
fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with roll edged laminate worktop over, tiled surrounds, integrated electric oven, 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan over, inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and mixer tap over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for upright fridge/freezer, ceiling downlighters, sash window overlooking rear garden, double radiator, telephone point, space for breakfast table & chairs, vinyl flooring, door leading to:-
ceiling light point, plumbing for washing machine, useful storage cupboards, door leading out to rear garden, door leading to:-
bathroom suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with system fed shower over, tiled surrounds, window to side elevation, ceiling light point, extractor fan, radiator, cupboard housing Ideal combi boiler, tile effect vinyl flooring.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 0'' x 13' 3'') (4.57m x 4.04m)
a double bedroom with two period sash windows overlooking the rear garden, tall ceilings, ornate ceiling cornicing, picture rail, ceiling light point, fitted wardrobes, tall moulded skirting boards, double radiator, door leading to:-
En Suite Shower/WC:
suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower enclosure with glass shower screen, fully tiled walls, obscured window to side elevation, ceiling light point, extractor fan, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
south facing garden mainly laid to lawn with mature trees, shrubs and bushes.
a fantastic outside space mainly laid to paving with raised flower borders with a mature selection of trees, shrubs and flowers, useful gated side access, outside light, enclosed by stone wall and fenced boundaries.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 24 June 1983. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £???. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.