0117 946 6690
- South facing accommodation of circa 1,500 sq. ft
- Lovely outlook over lawned communal gardens
- Exceptionally large living space
- Separate kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- Garage with direct access into the apartment
- A stunning setting and favourable location
- No onward chain
An exceptionally large (circa 1,500 sq. ft) 3 bedroom purpose built apartment with a garage and very generous living room with direct access onto lawned communal gardens.
The flat benefits from a bright and sunny south facing aspect with a very pleasant and leafy outlook over attractive communal gardens and glimpses of far reaching views across Bristol.
Set in a highly prized location close to the Clifton Suspension Bridge and Clifton Village and lovely walks almost on the doorstep through Ashton Court and Leigh Woods.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, kitchen, living/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, shower room/wc.
Outside: garage with private entrance directly into the apartment, large communal gardens.
Offered with no onward chain which enables a prompt and straightforward move.
there are two available approaches, one pedestrian approach via communal entrance and large communal hallway where the private entrance to this apartment can be found to the far side of the hall. Separate entrance via the car park which also enters via the side into the communal entrance hall. Both these entrances are intercom controlled. There is also a completely private entrance to the apartment via the garage.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (20' 6'' x 5' 4'' extending to a small section of 7'7) (6.24m x 1.62m/2.31m)
a large entrance hall with doors leading off to 2 double bedrooms, shower room, kitchen, living/dining area and door to garage. Cloaks cupboard with low level fuse box, telephone style intercom entry system, point for electric storage heater.
KITCHEN: (16' 11'' x 6' 10'' widening to 8'4 max) (5.15m x 2.08m/2.54m)
modern recently fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating wooden working surfaces and upstands, the continuation of these becomes a breakfast bar overlooking the communal garden and with glimpses of far reaching views across Bristol. 4 ring electric hob with extractor above, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, hot water heater beneath the sink. Integrated dishwasher, automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Double fan assisted oven with grill and microwave. Integrated fridge and freezer. Point for electric storage heater, tv aerial point. Double glazed windows to the rear elevation, glazed door opening into:-
LIVING/DINING ROOM: (30' 9'' x 20' 8'' max/14'7 x 10'0 min) (9.37m x 6.29m/4.45m x 3.05m)
a very large 'L' shaped room, door leading off to bedroom 3, almost full width run of double glazed windows to the rear/south facing elevation complete with sliding doors which open out onto the communal gardens, two electric storage heaters, tv aerial point.
BEDROOM 1: (17' 7'' to rear of built-in wardrobes x 9' 10'') (5.36m x 2.99m)
large double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the communal garden, electric storage heater, range of built-in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving above, lagged hot water tank, tv aerial point.
BEDROOM 2: (17' 3'' x 9' 8'') (5.25m x 2.94m)
another generous double bedroom with two large double glazed windows to the rear elevation overlooking the communal rear garden, built-in wardrobes with hanging rail and fitted storage above, electric storage heater, tv aerial point.
BEDROOM 3: (15' 6'' x 5' 9'') (4.72m x 1.75m)
double glazed window to the front elevation, electric storage heater, recessed spotlights.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (6' 9'' x 5' 6'') (2.06m x 1.68m)
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle with electric shower, heated towel rail, tiled walls, handy fitted storage behind mirror front, humidity controlled extractor fan.
GARAGE: (16' 0'' x 8' 6'') (4.87m x 2.59m)
accessed off of the private entrance hall. Electrically operated sectional door (with door opening width of 7'9/2.36m and height of 6'6/1.98m).
large and very well maintained communal gardens, in particular immediately outside the living/dining room are a few steps leading down into communal gardens with very private and leafy outlook, plenty of sunshine with an almost directly south facing aspect.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease (less 10 days) which commenced on 25 March 1969. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the half yearly service charge is £988.20, i.e. approx. £165 per calendar month. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.