0117 946 6690
- An exceptional hall floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms
- Abundant characterful features
- Stylishly presented, circa 1,224 sq. ft
An exceptional 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room, hall floor apartment of superior quality throughout set within this substantial semi-detached Victorian period building, having gracious drawing room (21ft x 15ft) and spacious kitchen/breakfast room (19ft x 15ft), ideally situated close to both Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village.
Stylishly presented and offering well-proportioned accommodation, of 1,224 sq. ft., with a seamless combination of period features and contemporary additions.
Highly favoured location in a sought after neighbourhood within 150 yards of Whiteladies Road and less than 1km away from Clifton Village, yet within striking distance of main hospitals, Bristol University, BBC and Durdham Downs which offers 400 acres of recreational space. Clifton Down train station is just a short stroll away giving convenient access to the city centre via Temple Meads.
Accommodation: entrance hall, drawing room with virtually full width bay window, kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, bedroom 1 with en-suite bathroom, bedroom 2, shower room.
An abundance of characterful features including tessellated tiled flooring, exposed wooden floorboards, simple moulded cornicing, period fireplaces and tall sash windows.
Situated within the Clifton East Residents Parking Scheme.
A magnificent hall floor apartment in a convenient Clifton location.
from the pavement, a wrought iron pedestrian gate opens onto a pathway which leads alongside the building. Solid wood panelled front door with external light and stained glass fanlight opening to the communal hall. Six-panelled door with stained glass fanlight, opening to:-
the initial section of the hallway with tessellated tiled flooring, tall moulded skirtings, two ceiling light points, useful coat hooks with complimentary shelf, understairs storage cupboard. Four-panelled doors with brass door furniture and deep moulded architraves, opening to:-
DRAWING ROOM: (20' 8'' x 15' 1'') (6.29m x 4.59m)
a gracious principal reception room with 11ft/3.35m ceiling and virtually full width bay window to the front elevation comprising seven tall sash windows. Central period fireplace with cast iron surround, white painted ornately carved marble mantelpiece and tiled hearth. Recesses to either side of the chimney breast, exposed wooden floorboards, tall moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, two Victorian style radiators, ceiling light point.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (19' 9'' x 15' 3'') (6.02m x 4.64m)
bright, stylish and well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room comprehensively fitted with an array of sleek gloss, soft closing and handle-less units with a combination of drawers and cabinets. Solid wooden worktop surfaces with matching upstands. Large central island incorporating breakfast bar. Integrated appliances including 5 ring gas hob, eye level electric double oven, tall fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Central sink with swan neck mixer tap over. Chimney breast with recesses to either side, tall moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, four ceiling light points, inset ceiling downlights, tiled flooring, Victorian style radiator, wide bay window to the rear elevation comprising four tall sash windows.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 1'' x 11' 11'') (3.68m x 3.63m)
sash window to the rear elevation, exposed wooden floorboards, Victorian style radiator, moulded skirtings, ceiling light point. Triple opening built-in wardrobe offering ample hanging rail and shelving space with further cupboards above. Part glazed wooden door with brass door furniture and moulded architraves, opening to:-
En-Suite Bathroom: (9' 3'' x 7' 6'') (2.82m x 2.28m)
a dual aspect en-suite with obscure double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations. Freestanding roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and telephone style shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps and splashback tiling. Low level wc. Victorian style radiator with towel rail, tiled flooring, moulded skirtings, inset ceiling downlights. Cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired combination boiler.
BEDROOM 2: (15' 4'' x 12' 4'') (4.67m x 3.76m)
having a pair of tall sash windows to the front elevation, ornate cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, recesses to either side of the chimney breast, exposed wooden floorboards, tall moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point, Victorian style radiator, 11ft/3.35m high ceiling.
SHOWER ROOM: (12' 6'' x 4' 8'') (3.81m x 1.42m)
walk-in shower with low level shower tray, glass screen, wall mounted shower unit and an overhead circular shower plus handheld shower attachment. Wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low level dual flush wc. Tiled flooring and majority tiled walls, Victorian style radiator with towel rail, shaver point, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan. A pair of double opening cupboards (one with space and plumbing for washer/dryer) and complimentary shelf over.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1981. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £1,717.40 paid in 10 monthly instalments of £171.74. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As from the 1st April 2018 there will be a requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to normally have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations will come into force for new lets and renewals of tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption [eg the building is Listed]. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.