Cotham Road, Cotham
A particularly impressive and comprehensively refurbished, 2 double bedroom hall floor apartment of circa 1,132 sq. ft., within an elegant grade II listed Italianate style building. The substantial apartment boasts a private entrance, gracious sitting/dining room, separate kitchen and a wealth of period features plus the immense benefit of off-street driveway parking.
Set within an elegant grade II listed Italianate style building - a particularly impressive and comprehensively refurbished, 2 double bedroom hall floor apartment, of circa 1,132 sq. ft., with a private entrance, gracious sitting/dining room, separate kitchen and a wealth of period features plus the immense benefit of driveway off-street parking.
A stunning hall floor apartment which retains a wealth of period features such as ornate moulded cornicing, multi-paned sash windows, period fireplace and re-planed Victorian style radiators.
Fabulous entertaining space, in the form a large sitting/dining room (20'7 x 19'7) which has a wide box bay window to the front elevation comprising five tall sash windows, central wood burning stove which is a beautiful focal point.
There is a stylish, contemporary and well-appointed kitchen with granite worktop and upstands plus solid wood cream coloured panelled base and eye level units with integrated range cooker and dishwasher.
The property has its own driveway with an off-street parking space and is within the Cotham Residents Parking Scheme.
Set in a favourably central location within easy reach of Gloucester Road, Whiteladies Road and Cotham Hill, plus local employers of the Bristol Royal Infirmary, BBC, University and central commercial districts, whilst Redland train station is a short walk away.
Accommodation: entrance hall, reception hall, bay fronted sitting/dining room, separate kitchen, two double bedrooms, family bath/shower room.
Simply stunning, full of light and character - an earliest viewing is unhesitatingly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- A particularly impressive & comprehensively refurbished hall floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- circa 1,132 sq. ft
- Set within an elegant grade II listed Italianate style building
- Large sitting/dining room (20'7 x 19'7)
- Stylish, contemporary and well-appointed kitchen
- Simply stunning, full of light and character
- The property has its own driveway with off-street parking space
- An earliest viewing is unhesitatingly recommended to avoid disappointment
from the shared driveway, steps ascend to the front entrance. Solid wood panelled double doors with external lantern light and fanlight, opening to:-
ENTRANCE HALL: (8' 3'' x 6' 11'') (2.51m x 2.11m)
a most welcoming and spacious entrance, with tessellated tiled flooring, tall moulded skirtings, picture rail and ornate moulded cornicing. Ceiling light point. Part multi-paned wooden door with matching side panels and overlights, opening to:-
RECEPTION HALL: (17' 5'' x 6' 11'') (5.30m x 2.11m)
having high quality engineered oak flooring which continues through to the sitting/dining room and both bedrooms. Tall moulded skirtings, picture rail and simple moulded cornicing. Ceiling light point and Victorian style radiator. Mains switchboard control. Four-panelled doors with deep moulded architraves, opening to:-
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (20' 7'' x 19' 7'' max into bay) (6.27m x 5.96m)
an exceptional principal reception room, with wide box bay window to the front elevation comprising five tall sash windows. Central fireplace with inset wood burning stove set upon a granite hearth with ornate mantle. Fitted bookshelving to either side of the fireplace with twin double opening cupboards. Tall moulded skirtings, picture rail, ornate moulded cornicing and ornate ceiling rose. Light point and Victorian style radiator.
SEPARATE KITCHEN: (13' 5'' x 9' 2'') (4.09m x 2.79m)
comprehensively fitted with an array of panelled base and eye level units with a combination of drawers, cabinets and wine rack. Slimline roll edged granite worktop surfaces with matching upstands, inset Franke stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink with draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap over. Integral Rangemaster with 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor hood. Integral dishwasher, space and plumbing for washer/dryer, space for tall fridge/freezer. Sash window to the rear elevation, slate tiled flooring, moulded skirtings, radiator, inset ceiling downlights. Pull out recycling bin store and pull out corner carousel larder unit. Concealed wall mounted Vaillant gas fired combination boiler.
BEDROOM 1: (18' 1'' x 14' 0'' max into bay) (5.51m x 4.26m)
a fine dual aspect bedroom, having bay window to the side elevation comprising three multi-paned sash windows and a further sash window to the rear elevation. Tall moulded skirtings, picture rail, Victorian style radiator, twin double opening built-in wardrobes.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 1'' x 7' 11'') (4.29m x 2.41m)
multi-paned sash window to the front elevation, tall moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, Victorian style radiator and ceiling light point.
BATH/SHOWER ROOM: (8' 4'' x 6' 9'') (2.54m x 2.06m)
having been fitted with Burlington sanitary ware. Freestanding roll top bath with mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps. Low level wc. Corner shower cubicle with sliding glass doors, wall mounted shower unit and handheld shower attachment. Slate tiled flooring, heated towel rail/radiator, obscure glazed window to the rear elevation, extractor fan, wall light, inset ceiling downlights, shaver point, majority bevel edged tiled walls, tall moulded skirtings. Useful storage cupboard with shelving.
the driveway is shared by just two apartments within the building, at the end of the driveway the parking space nearest to the front door belongs to the apartment.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1976. There is also an annual ground rent of £15. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £30. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.