Redland Road, Redland
A large (circa 1,100 sq.ft.) and impressive 2 double bedroom Victorian period hall floor apartment that benefits from a 20ft x 16ft sitting room with south westerly open aspect, a private entrance and first come first served off street parking. Convenient and favoured spot providing handy access for the Durdham Downs, Blackboy Hill and Whiteladies Road and accessible to the city centre and Clifton village. Opposite is Chapel Green and Redland Chapel – a particularly attractive Georgian church dating from 1742 – with pleasant vistas across Redland and Cotham and access to Redland Green, children’s playground and Redland Tennis Club. Accommodation: entrance hall, reception hall, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc. A very spacious apartment that enjoys many charming period features and set in pleasant surroundings.
- Victorian period apartment
- High ceilings
- 1,100 sq.ft
- Private entrance
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large living room
- First come first served off street parking
- Opposite Chapel Green
a gravelled driveway leads to the private entrance on the right hand side of the building.
ENTRANCE HALL: 5' 5'' x 8' 2'' max into recess (1.65m x 2.49m)
an attractive stained glass sash window to side elevation, part stained glass door and panelling, tiled flooring, fitted cupboard housing gas boiler, ceiling cornicing, picture rail.
RECEPTION HALL: 11' 0'' x 9' 2'' (3.35m x 2.79m)
doors radiate off to kitchen, sitting room, bedroom 1 and bathroom/wc, further door leads into communal hallway, if required, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, radiator.
SITTING ROOM: 20' 3'' max into bay x 16' 0'' (6.17m x 4.87m)
a very large sunny room with a southerly aspect, bay window to rear elevation comprising 3 double glazed windows, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, radiator, gas fire (not used in our ownership since 2014) with inset tiles and slate hearth, marble mantle and surround.
KITCHEN: 15' 11'' x 8' 2'' (4.85m x 2.49m)
window to side elevation, range of wall and base units with rolled edge working surfaces, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob, filter hood, separate electric double oven, tiled splashbacks, automatic washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and tall fridge/freezer (all included in the sale), radiator.
BEDROOM 1: 18' 9'' max into bay and recess x 14' 2'' (5.71m x 4.31m)
large double glazed windows to rear elevation with a south westerly aspect, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, radiator, built in high level storage.
Small entrance lobby with door leading from kitchen into:-
BEDROOM 2: (front) 16' 3'' max x 14' 4'' max into bay (4.95m x 4.37m)
double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: 6' 3'' x 7' 11'' max (1.90m x 2.41m)
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mains fed shower and shower screen, part tiled walls, attractive stained glass window to side elevation.
gravelled driveway providing off street parking for one vehicle on a first come first served basis.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 May 2001. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £157.33. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.