0117 946 6690
- An impressive 2 bedroom grade II listed split level apartment`
- superb south easterly facing 50ft x 22ft rear garden
- Situated nearby the green open spaces of the Downs, Leigh Woods and Ashton Court Estate
- Magnificent 20ft x 16ft sitting room
- superb south easterly facing 50ft x 22ft rear garden
- Located in the heart of Clifton Village
An impressive 2 bedroom grade II* listed split level apartment situated in the heart of Clifton Village with the rare benefit of a level 50ft x 22ft south easterly facing private rear garden.
Prime location in heart of Clifton Village, just off the Mall with its boutique shops, cafes and restaurants. Clifton Suspension Bridge is within just 200 metres and the property is nearby the expansive green open spaces of the Downs, Leigh Woods and Ashton Court Estate.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and convenient move possible.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, magnificent 20ft x 16ft drawing room with high ceilings and tall sash windows, principal double bedroom, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc (both off the first floor mezzanine landing), separate wc and kitchen/breakfast room with French doors leading out onto the beautiful rear garden.
Outside: superb 50ft x 22ft rear garden framed with attractive period boundary walls with well stocked landscaped borders containing various shrubs, plants and trees and gated pedestrian access onto Caledonia Mews, which connects onto Princess Victoria Street.
An enticing opportunity to purchase a rather grand hall floor apartment in an enviable location with a truly superb private rear garden.
via communal entrance and hallway where the private entrance to the apartment can be found a short way along on the right hand side.
L shaped entrance hallway with door entry intercom, suspended ceilings with ceiling hatch providing access into a loft space, doors lead off to the sitting room, bedroom 1, kitchen/breakfast room and cloakroom/wc. Staircase leads up to the first floor mezzanine landing, where there are doors off to bedroom 2, principal bathroom/wc and a storage cupboard. Window to side, wall mounted thermostat control for central heating, radiator, fuse box for electrics and low level storage cupboard.
DRAWING ROOM 20' 7'' x 16' 8'' max (6.27m x 5.08m)
an impressive living space with high ceilings, elegant ceiling cornicing and central ceiling rose, tall sash windows with working wooden shutters offering an open outlook over Caledonia Place towards the Mall gardens opposite, feature tiled fireplace with period marble surround and tiled hearth, high level skirting boards, radiators and a tv point.
BEDROOOM 1 13' 6'' x 11' 6'' increasing to 16'1" max into built in wardrobes) (4.12m x 3.51m/4.89m))
a double bedroom with impressive high ceilings, original ceiling cornicing and picture rail, built in wardrobe, a lovely period cast iron fireplace with original marble surround and mantle, tall sash window to rear with working wooden shutters, radiator and telephone point.
BEDROOM 2/HOME OFFICE 8' 9'' x 8' 5'' (2.66m x 2.56m)
(off first floor mezzanine landing) a single bedroom or home office with a sash window to rear with wrought iron window basket and secondary glazing, corner cupboard and a radiator.
BATHROOM/WC 5' 9'' x 5' 7'' (1.75m x 1.70m)
(off first floor mezzanine landing) a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and further system fed shower with glass shower screen, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, radiator, extractor fan and sash window with secondary glazing to side.
(off the entrance hallway) low level wc with saniflo system and corner wash basin with tiled splashbacks.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 13' 10'' x 8' 9'' (4.21m x 2.66m)
a fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops over and inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, appliance spaces for an over, slimline dishwasher, compact fridge/freezer and washing machine, space for breakfast table, built in shelving, wall mounted Valliant gas boiler, radiator and low level door access understairs storage. Sash window to side and double glazed French doors access the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN approx 50' 0'' x 22' 0'' (15.23m x 6.70m)
a fabulous south easterly facing level rear garden offering an incredible amount of outdoor space for Clifton Village with tasteful landscaping including a paved seating area closest to the property. Deep flower borders containing various shrubs and trees and gated rear access to a pedestrian lane leading onto Caledonia Mews, which in turn leads onto Princess Victoria Street with its shops and restaurants.
VIEWING AND FURTHER INFORMATION
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1985 with a ground rent payable of £20 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £90. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.