Mortimer Road, Clifton
Of striking architectural appearance, a stylish and recently constructed, 3 bedroom, 2 bath/shower room, semi-detached property right in the heart of Clifton Village, having small courtyard and secure allocated parking.
Set discreetly behind electronic gates yet within just 200 metres level walk of the restaurants, cafes and boutique shopping of Clifton Village, this small select development is also nearby the green open spaces of Durdham Downs, Clifton Suspension Bridge and all central areas, perfect for city professionals, people downsizing or seeking for a lifestyle choice.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, study, cloakroom/wc, study, open-plan kitchen/breakfast/sitting room.
Lower Ground Floor: hall, 2 double bedrooms (both having en-suites), single bedroom (3 in total), utility cupboard.
Outside: secure allocated parking for one car, small courtyard.
A wonderful Clifton home with parking, low maintenance and with all the convenience this incredible location has to offer.
- Constructed in 2014
- Sought after small development in the heart of Clifton Village
- Secure allocated parking
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms plus separate wc
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/living room
- Integrated Siemens appliances with polished granite worktops
- Small courtyard
- Contemporary living over two levels
- No onward chain
from the parking forecourt, a paved pathway leads to the front entrance with wall mounted external light. Solid wooden door opening to:-
an impressive entrance with 11ft ceiling height and tiled flooring. Tall windows to the side elevation, inset ceiling downlights and underfloor heating with digital wall mounted thermostat control. Sweeping staircase descending to the lower ground floor. Door opening to the kitchen/breakfast/sitting room. Open walkway to:-
STUDY: (10' 5'' x 7' 1'' (3.17m x 2.16m))
dual aspect with windows to the front and side elevations, raised height window also to the front elevation, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, moulded skirtings, ceiling light point. Door to:-
low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern, corner wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback tiling, tiled flooring, moulded skirtings, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM: (21' 10'' x 13' 6'' (6.65m x 4.11m))
having a stylish Shaker style kitchen comprehensively fitted with an array of base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets. Roll edged granite worktops with matching upstands, under mount stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with swan neck mixer tap. Integral Siemens appliances including 4 ring gas hob, electric oven, combi microwave/oven, tall fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Stainless steel Elica extractor hood with integral lighting. A combination of tiled and wooden flooring. Inset ceiling downlights and two ceiling light points. Enjoying plenty of natural light with bi-folding doors, full height windows and raised height windows.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
full height windows to inner courtyard and accessed via glass door. Inset ceiling downlights, double opening storage cupboard with controls for solar panels and main switchboard. Doors to:-
BEDROOM 1: (13' 8'' x 12' 4'' (4.16m x 3.76m))
virtually full height window to the side elevation, wall to wall built in wardrobes with ample hanging rail, shelving and drawer space, inset ceiling downlights, underfloor heating. Door to:-
En Suite Bath/Shower Room: (10' 6'' x 6' 2'' (3.20m x 1.88m))
panelled bath with mixer tap, low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, built in shower cubicle with overhead circular shower and hand held shower attachment, tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, heated towel rail/radiator, shaver point, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, skylight window.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 4'' x 10' 11'' (4.37m x 3.32m))
virtually full height window to the rear elevation, skylight window with remote electronically operated blackout blind, inset ceiling downlights, built in wardrobe with cupboard above. Door to:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern, shower cubicle with hand held shower attachment, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, heated towel rail/radiator, tiled flooring, shaver point, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, skylight window.
BEDROOM 3: (11' 1'' x 7' 8'' (3.38m x 2.34m))
skylight window with remote electronically operated blackout blind, shelving, inset ceiling downlights, underfloor heating.
tiled flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, built in shelving, inset ceiling downlights.
OFF STREET PARKING:
accessed via remote electronically operated double gates, a single allocated parking space.
situated in front of the entrance with space for table and chairs.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.