A good sized 4 bedroom, 3 storey end of terraced town house situated in a highly convenient Clifton location, between Whiteladies Road and Pembroke Road. Offering well-proportioned rooms, plenty of period character, sunny rear garden and roof garden. Fabulous location tucked away off Alma Vale Road, with its independent cafes and pub/theatre; also within a short level walk of Whiteladies Road, Clifton Down shopping centre and train station. Excellent schools are also nearby as are the green open spaces of Durdham Downs. Ground Floor: entrance hallway with useful storage recess and understairs storage cupboard, good sized kitchen/breakfast room with access into a garden room, reception 2/bedroom 4 and ground floor utility room/wc. First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 and wonderful bright sitting room with access out onto a sunny roof garden. Second Floor: bedroom 2, bedroom 3, family bathroom/wc and separate wet room/wc. Offered with no onward chain making a quick and stress free move possible. A wonderful character home in a central and convenient location with sunny outdoor space and good sized rooms throughout.
- A good sized 3/4 bedrooms Clifton town house with plenty of period character
- Sunny rear garden and roof garden
- Lovely bright sitting room and seperate kitchen/breakfast room
- Garden room and separate utility/wc
- Offered with no onward chain
- Well proportioned rooms throughout
via the front door at pavement level into an entrance vestibule.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (5' 3'' x 3' 1'') (1.60m x 0.94m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving, high level gas meter, electric meter and fuse box for electrics, wall mounted alarm control panel, dado rail, stop cock for water supply, entrance floor mat and an attractive stripped pine period door leading through into the main entrance hallway.
high ceilings with ceiling coving and feature archway, stone tiled floor, radiator, dado rail, staircase rising to first floor landing with useful recess beside with space for coats, boots and bicycle with a door leading into an understairs storage cupboard. Doors lead off the entrance hallway into the kitchen/breakfast room and reception 2/bedroom 4.
RECEPTION 2/BEDROOM 4: (12' 9'' x 11' 4'' into chimney recess) (3.88m x 3.45m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, sash window to front with built in plantation shutters, an attractive period style cast iron fireplace with inset tiles, wood surround and high level mantle, radiator and door access recessed storage cupboard with original sideboard and built in shelving.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (rear) (15' 0'' into chimney recess x 12' 0'') (4.57m x 3.65m)
free standing hand built kitchen units with built in 1½ bowl sink and drainer units, drawers, cupboards and integrated drawer fridge, appliance space for range cooker, stone tiled floor, door accessing recessed storage/boiler cupboard (with built in shelving and housing a Worcester gas boiler). High level window to side, part glazed stable door to rear accessing the rear garden and further part glazed door into the garden room.
GARDEN ROOM: (9' 7'' x 6' 6'') (2.92m x 1.98m)
stone tiled flooring, radiator, sliding double glazed patio doors accessing the rear garden and further door leading through to the utility/ground floor wc.
UTILITY/GROUND FLOOR WC:
plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, low level wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor, extractor fan, double glazed window to side and further high level window to rear.
staircase rising to the second floor landing, dado rail, radiator and doors off to the sitting room and bedroom 1.
SITTING ROOM: (rear) (15' 1'' x 12' 3'') (4.59m x 3.73m)
a lovely bright elegant sitting room with high ceilings, ceiling cornicing, central ceiling rose and picture rail, a large sash window to rear floods the room with natural light. An attractive period cast iron fireplace with wood surround and mantle, low level door accessing understairs storage space, wall mounted thermostat control for central heating, radiator, exposed stripped floorboards, and double glazed door accessing the roof garden.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (15' 1'' into chimney recess x 12' 10'') (4.59m x 3.91m)
a good sized double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving and picture rail, sash window to front with plantation shutters, exposed stripped floor boards, radiator and recessed storage area.
a spacious landing with large Velux skylight window flooding the landing and stairwell with natural light, radiator, door off to a shower room/wc at lower half landing level and further doors off the top floor landing lead into bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and principal bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (15' 2'' max into recess x 12' 10'') (4.62m x 3.91m)
large double bedroom with exposed stripped floorboards, radiator and a good sized sash window to rear with a westerly aspect and pleasant cityscape view over neighbouring gardens
BEDROOM 3: (15' 2'' x 7' 10'') (4.62m x 2.39m)
double bedroom with large sash window to front with working plantation shutters, exposed stripped floorboards and a radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (10' 9'' x 4' 8'') (3.27m x 1.42m)
white suite with corner bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level wc, wash hand basin set into a counter with storage cabinets beneath, part tiled walls, extractor fan, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
WET ROOM/WC: (5' 10'' x 3' 4'') (1.78m x 1.02m)
(off the half landing between first and second floors) low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin and system fed shower with tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail and high level Velux skylight window.
REAR GARDEN & ROOF GARDEN: (approx. 20' 0'' x 7' 7'') (6.09m x 2.31m)
(rear garden accessed by the garden room) decked seating area closest to the property attracts plenty of afternoon summer sunshine and leads onto a flagstone floor with attractive stone boundary walls, handy access onto a gated pedestrian path which leads out onto Thorndale, handy for bicycle access, building maintenance etc and staircase rises to:
Roof Garden: (approx. 15' 6'' x 8' 0'') (4.72m x 2.44m)
accessed from the first floor sitting room to the rear or from the staircase up from the lower section of garden this elevated roof garden provides a perfect space to enjoy all of the afternoon and early evening summer sunshine due to its south westerly orientation
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.