Elmdale Road | Clifton
A spacious 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower apartment with sociable open plan kitchen/dining/living area. The property is a raised ground floor apartment on entry, and benefits from direct access to a communal decked walkway. To be sold with no onward chain.
Set in an exceptionally convenient and central location on the doorstep of the hustle and bustle of the Clifton Triangle with a vast range of eateries, bars, shops and services. Close to so much on offer - the BRI, Whiteladies Road, BBC, Bristol University are all within easy reach. A stroll to the harbourside, Brandon Hill park, Clifton Village and Park Street.
Accommodation: entrance hall, open plan kitchen/living/dining room, bedroom 1 with en suite shower/wc, bedroom 2, family bathroom/wc.
2 double bedrooms.
Grade II listed building.
The building was converted in 2001.
There is a concierge service available Monday-Friday.
Offered with no onward chain offering a straight forward move.
- A spacious apartment with sociable open plan kitchen/dining/living area
- Communal decked walkway
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Concierge service Monday-Friday
- Grade II listed building
- No onward chain
from the pavement a communal staircase and pathway leads up to the communal entrance door with fob access into inner communal entrance hallway with post boxes through into the main central communal atrium past concierge office, passage leads round to the left hand side where the private entrance door can be found on the left hand side numbered 019.
inset ceiling downlights, electric panel heater, laminate flooring, 2 steps lead down to various doors opening to kitchen/living/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, storage cupboard with multi-purpose storage unit and separate cupboard housing immersion tank.
KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM: 20' 1'' x 24' 6'' (6.12m x 7.46m)
measured as one but described separately as follows:
fitted with an array of wall and base units, roll edged working surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and mixer tap over, integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, electric oven with 4 ring ceramic hob over with tiled splashback and stainless steel extractor fan over, ceiling light point, laminate flooring, 2 steps down lead to:
large single glazed wooden sash windows overlooking the front elevation and pleasant street scene, with ornate Bath stone period stained glass picture windows over, ceiling light points, moulded skirting boards, 2 electric panel heater, laminate flooring.
BEDROOM 1: 16' 8'' x 8' 11'' max wall to wall (5.08m x 2.72m)
single glazed wooden sash window overlooking the front elevation with arched leaded stain glass picture window over, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, electric panel heater, fitted cupboard with clothes rail and storage shelves over. Door to:
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
recessed shower enclosure with tiled surround, wall mounted stainless steel shower and controls, low level button flush wc with discreetly housed cistern, vanity cabinet mounted wash hand basin, complementary shelves each side, tiled splashback, wall mounted mirror, heated towel rail, shaver point, extractor fan, inset ceiling downlights.
BEDROOM 2: 10' 0'' x 9' 7'' (3.05m x 2.92m)
double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation and communal entrance paths, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, electric panel heater.
comprising wood panelled bath and tiled surround with wall mounted stainless steel mixer taps over and wall mounted stainless steel shower controls and shower head with glazed partition screen, low level button flush wc, wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap over, tiled splashback, wall mounted mirror, ceiling light point, extractor fan, skirting boards, heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 December 2001. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £224. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.