Apsley Mews | Clifton
An elegant and well-appointed 4 bedroom, 2 reception, 3 'bathroom' contemporary town house with garage, off street parking and town garden in a prime location just off Whiteladies Road and near the Downs.
A fine end of terrace property, built circa 2000, designed with good room sizes and ceiling heights, plenty of natural light and clean stylish lines.
Offers the best of modern living with charming rear town garden (with south west side aspect) ideal for entertaining and eating al fresco, a good sized garage and off street parking - an ideal haven for city professionals/business people or families.
Prime Location: just off Whiteladies Road with its many shops, restaurants and facilities; also convenient for Clifton Village and the Downs, together with easy access to the city centre/waterfront/business and commercial districts.
Raised Hall Floor: reception hall, sitting room with double doors opening to dining room.
Ground Floor: inner hall, recently fitted kitchen/dining room opening out to rear garden, utility room and wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en suite bath and shower room/wc no 1 (also doubles as one of the 2 family bathrooms), bedroom 2/study.
Second (Top) Floor: landing, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bathroom/wc no 2, further shower room/wc.
Gas heating and double glazed windows.
Outside: 29ft max depth off street parking/front garden area, integral garage and delightful rear garden (28ft x 24ft) including upper lawn and lower patio that catches a surprising amount of afternoon and early evening sunshine.
Offered for sale Freehold.
- A highly regarded townhouse
- Built circa 2000 in a period style
- 2144 sq.ft.
- 4 bedrooms - 2 receptions
- Kitchen dining room
- Charming rear garden enjoying afternoon and evening sun.
- Garage and off street parking
- Very convenient location close to Whiteladies Road
RAISED HALL FLOOR
via front garden/forecourt driveway/parking area, steps with iron railings to main entrance door with pretty glazed side/overlights, outside light, adjacent colonnaded balcony.
overall dimensions inclusive of stairwell and staircase (17’6” x 6’9” ) (5.33m x 2.06m), ornate ceiling cornice, flooring with 'maple' finish, fine traditional staircase with handrail and balustrade rising to upper floors and descending to ground floor, radiator.
SITTING ROOM: (rear) (16' 10'' into chimney recess x 12' 3'') (5.13m x 3.73m)
ornate ceiling cornice, stylish stone fireplace surround/over mantel/hearth with inset fire basket and living flame coal effect gas fire, sash windows and double doors with Juliet balcony overlooking the rear garden, radiator, glazed double doors opening through to:-
DINING ROOM: (front) (17' 11'' max into double doors x 9' 5'') (5.46m x 2.87m)
ornate ceiling cornice, radiator, flooring with 'maple' finish, side window, front sash windows and double doors opening out to Colonnaded Balcony (approx. 17'0 x 3'8 min) (5.18m x 1.12m) with stone balustrade.
internally via a staircase down from main reception hall at raised hall floor level, externally from the front via garage and internal door at ground floor level.
INNER HALL: (overall incl. staircase and wc 14' 6'' x 6' 9'') (4.42m x 2.06m)
radiator, understairs storage cupboard, internal door to garage.
white suite, low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback, tiled floor, radiator.
FAMILY KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (16' 10'' x 12' 4'') (5.13m x 3.76m)
a stylish and extensive good quality range of base and wall units with quartz worktops and tiled behind plus lighting over, drawers, cupboards, inset Belfast sink unit with mixer tap, range cooker with 5 ring gas hob and double electric oven, integrated dishwasher, sash windows, double doors out to rear terrace and garden, underfloor heating, radiator.
UTILITY ROOM: (front) (overall dimensions 7' 1'' x 6' 8'') (2.16m x 2.03m)
stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and work surface in tiled surround, cupboard and recesses under incorporating plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, gas boiler, side window, radiator, cupboard.
LANDING: (overall incl. of stairwell and staircase 17' 8'' x 6' 8'') (5.38m x 2.03m)
staircase rises from the main reception hall, front double doors with Juliet balcony, radiator, staircase continues up to top floor.
BEDROOM 1 with EN SUITE BATH & SHOWER ROOM/WC:
measured and described separately as follows:-
Bedroom 1: (rear) (16' 10'' x 12' 4'') (5.13m x 3.76m)
ceiling cornice, sash windows, built in double wardrobe, radiators, door to:-
En Suite Bath & Shower Room/WC no. 1: (9' 4'' x 7' 6'') (2.84m x 2.28m)
also with second access door directly onto the landing for family use if required; fully tiled surrounds and floor, white suite, panelled bath, fully tiled shower enclosure with system fed shower unit, low level wc and wash basin with mixer tap all built into cabinet surrounds with marble surface, cupboard, glass shelves, inset lighting, shaver point and mirror; heated towel rail, circular 'porthole' side window.
BEDROOM 2/STUDY: (front) (9' 5'' x 9' 5'') (2.87m x 2.87m)
double doors with front Juliet balcony, radiator.
SECOND (TOP) FLOOR
LANDING (overall 17' 7'' min plus lobby & linen cupboard x 6' 9'') (5.36m x 2.06m)
sash window, access hatch to roof space with loft ladder, built in linen cupboard, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (12' 4'' x 10' 11'') (3.76m x 3.32m)
sash windows, built in double wardrobe, radiators.
BEDROOM 4: (overall incl. of wardrobes 12' 3'' max/10'0 min x 9' 5'') (3.73m/3.04m x 2.87m)
sash window, pair of built in double wardrobes, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC No. 2: (rear) (8' 4'' x 5' 7'') (2.54m x 1.70m)
fully tiled surrounds and floor, white suite, panelled bath, low level wc and wash basin with mixer tap all built into cabinet surrounds with marble splash surface, cupboard, glass shelves, inset lighting, shaver point and mirror, heated towel rail, sash window.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (9' 3'' x 4' 7'' max) (2.82m x 1.40m)
fully tiled surrounds and floor, white suite, extra large fully tiled shower enclosure with system fed shower unit, low level wc and wash basin with mixer tap all built into cabinet surrounds with marble splash surface, cupboard, glass shelves, shaver point and mirror; heated towel rail.
OFF STREET PARKING:
tarmacadam hard standing parking for up to 2 cars (tandem) within the front garden forecourt area, approx. 29ft/8.84m depth in to the garage door including the apron/canopy over
INTEGRAL GARAGE: (16' 11'' min x 9' 7'') (5.15m x 2.92m)
for one car located on the ground floor, electrically operated up and over door, electric light/ power and trip switches, internal door direct into the house.
Front: (approx. 23' 0'' min/29'0 max x 21' 0'' max) (7.01m/8.84m x 6.40m)
tarmac forecourt parking for up to 2 cars (tandem), steps up to main front entrance door and attractive stone colonnaded balcony extending along the front of property. (This is a real suntrap for morning coffee).
enclosed by a boundary wall to one side, steps up and gated side path connects from the front of the property through to the rear garden.
Rear: (approx. 28' 0'' deep x 24' 0'' min width) (8.53m x 7.31m)
delightful town garden, paved patio area accessed directly from the kitchen/breakfast room with automated sun awning, steps to lawned area with well stocked beds with a number of flowering plants, shrubs and climbers, boundary walls and fence, outside light. Enjoys a south westerly aspect to one side, ideal for later afternoon and evening sunshine.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: G
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.