Worrall Mews, Clifton
A practical and well-located 3/4 bedroom (1 with en suite bathroom/wc) modern townhouse situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac close to Durdham Downs, enjoying off road parking, a storage garage and a level westerly facing rear garden.
Highly convenient location within a short stroll of the shops, cafes, weekly farmers market and bus connections of Whiteladies Road, whilst also being nearby the acres of green open parkland of the Downs. Clifton Village and other central areas are also within easy reach as are excellent schools.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway with 2 useful storage cupboards and a ground floor cloakroom/wc, reception 2/bedroom 4, utility room and integral storage garage.
First Floor: landing, sitting room with balcony, dining room and kitchen.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en suite bathroom/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
No onward chain making a prompt and stress free move possible.
A bright and well-presented home in a desirable location.
- A practical and well-located modern townhouse
- Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac
- 3/4 bedrooms (1 with en suite)
- Off road parking
- Storage garage
- Level westerly facing rear garden
- No onward chain
via shared brick paved driveway leading through the development of 9 houses where No. 4 can be found on the left hand side. There is one off street parking in front of the integral garage with a covered entrance where there is a door accessing the bin/recycling storage and main front door to the property.
ceiling coving, tiled floor, radiator, staircase rising to first floor landing with useful understairs storage cupboard, further generous recessed cloaks cupboard with built in hanging rail and separate ground floor wc. At the bottom of the hallway there is a door accessing bedroom 4/reception 2.
BEDROOM 4/RECEPTION 2: (16' 4'' maxx 12' 6'' (4.97m x 3.81m))
ceiling coving, tiled floor, radiators, tv point, double glazed windows and doors overlooking and accessing the westerly facing level rear garden. Further door leads through a ground floor utility room into the garage.
UTILITY ROOM: (8' 0'' x 5' 9'' (2.44m x 1.75m))
a base level unit with worktop over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with appliance space beneath, door leads off the utility room into the garage.
low level wc and wash hand basin.
staircase rising to second floor landing, doors leading off to the sitting room and dining room, which in turn leads through to the kitchen.
SITTING ROOM: ((rear) 16' 6'' x 12' 6'' (5.03m x 3.81m))
light and airy sitting room with double glazed windows to rear and part glazed door accessing a balcony.
sunny south westerly facing balcony overlooking the rear and neighbouring gardens.
DINING ROOM: (12' 2'' x 10' 0'' (3.71m x 3.05m))
double glazed windows to front, ceiling coving and a radiator.
KITCHEN: (12' 6'' x 9' 8'' (3.81m x 2.94m))
a fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cream units with roll edged worktop over and inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, plumbing and appliance space for cooker, fridge and dishwasher. Part tiled walls, wood laminated flooring, inset spotlights and double glazed windows to front.
loft hatch, doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, family bathroom/wc and Airing Cupboard housing lagged hot water tank and slatted shelving.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 10'' x 9' 10'' (3.91m x 2.99m))
double bedroom with double glazed windows to front and built in plantation shutters, built in wardrobes and storage cupboards, tv point, radiator and door through to:
En Suite Bathroom/wc:
panelled bath with electric shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, window to front, part tiled walls, shaver point and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: ((rear) 10' 10'' x 10' 0'' (3.30m x 3.05m))
double bedroom with double glazed windows to rear, radiator and built in recessed wardrobes.
BEDROOM 3: (12' 4'' x 6' 6'' (3.76m x 1.98m))
double glazed windows to rear, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
white suite with panelled bath, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
low maintenance level rear garden mainly laid to paving providing a tranquil outdoor seating area, perfect for city living.
OFF STREET PARKING:
there is a driveway to the front of the property providing off street parking for one car. The development and the property falls within the Clifton East residents parking permit zone.
STORAGE GARAGE: (approx 12' 4'' x 8' 2'' (3.76m x 2.49m))
useful storage garage with up and over door and ceiling light.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.