Westbury Road, Henleaze
A charming 2 double bedroom Victorian period top floor apartment, of 982 sq. ft., with kitchen/dining room, separate sitting room and spacious split-level entrance hallway. The apartment also benefits from a parking space to the rear and is offered with no onward chain.
A lovely location on the edge of Durdham Downs and a short distance from Henleaze Road shops, Waitrose and the top of Blackboy Hill.
Accommodation: split-level entrance hallway, inner hallway/utility area, kitchen/dining room, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Gas central heating.
A well presented light and airy apartment offering plenty of space with well proportioned rooms.
No onward chain.
- Top floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Separate sitting room
- Gas central heating
- Spacious entrance hallway
- Victorian period conversion
- No onward chain
from the pavement of Westbury Road proceed through the wrought iron gate and up the paved pathway. There is a wooden gate to the left hand side, proceed through the wooden gate and up the external staircase to the top floor where the private entrance door to the property can be found.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (28' 5'' x 5' 11'') (8.65m x 1.80m)
via wooden front door, a spacious split-level entrance hallway, vaulted ceiling with Velux skylight, ceiling and wall light point, radiator, cast iron feature fireplace, area for coats and shoes, cork tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards. Doors leading to bedrooms 1 & 2, opening to:-
with large Velux skylight, built-in storage cupboards (currently used as a utility area). Doors radiate to kitchen/dining room, sitting room and bathroom/wc.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (14' 5'' x 13' 1'') (4.39m x 3.98m)
a gloss kitchen comprising of base and drawer units with solid oak worktop over, 4 ring gas hob with oven beneath, space for undercounter fridge, inset stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and mixer tap over, tiled surrounds, two ceiling light points, Velux ceiling skylight, double glazed sash window overlooking front elevation/the Downs, ample space for dining room table and chairs, radiator, tile effect vinyl flooring, tall moulded skirting boards.
SITTING ROOM: (13' 9'' x 13' 9'') (4.19m x 4.19m)
ceiling light point, double glazed sash window overlooking the front elevation/the Downs, two Velux ceiling skylights, Virgin Media point, telephone point, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 1'' x 9' 6'') (4.29m x 2.89m)
a double bedroom with Velux ceiling skylight, ceiling light point, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 3'' x 9' 6'') (4.04m x 2.89m)
located on the lower level of the split landing; a double bedroom, window overlooking rear elevation, ceiling light point, built-in storage cupboard, cast iron period fireplace, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
a white bathroom suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with system fed shower over, tiled surrounds, sash window to side elevation, built-in storage cupboard housing Worcester boiler with shelving to one side, chrome towel radiator, ceiling light point, tile effect vinyl flooring, tall moulded skirting boards.
there is an allocated parking space located at the rear of the property.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 August 1987. We understand that there is also an annual ground rent of £20 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £???. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.