Westbourne Place, Clifton
An immaculately presented 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower courtyard garden flat set within an elegant Grade II listed building, boasting a light-filled semi open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, large entrance hallway, generous utility room which also provides access out on a private walled courtyard garden.
Situated on a one-way street with the benefit of being within close proximity of Clifton Triangle, Clifton Village and Whiteladies Road.
Accommodation: generous entrance hallway, semi open plan kitchen/dining /living room, utility room, bedroom 1 with ensuite shower room/ wc, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Outside: pretty front and rear courtyard gardens.
Located in the Clifton East (CE) Residents Parking Scheme.
A superb apartment centrally located and offered to the market with no onward chain.
- A warm and inviting garden apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Semi open plan kitchen/sitting room
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Pretty enclosed rear private courtyard garden
- Private entrance door
- Located within the Clifton East (CE) residents parking scheme
- No onward chain
- Separate utility room
- Well presented throughout
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (18' 2'' x 3' 11'' (5.53m x 1.19m))
A generous hallway with space for furniture/sash storage, 2 radiators, three wall lights points, ceiling light point, coving and tall moulded skirting boards. Doors leading to semi open plan Kitchen/Dining/Sitting room, Utility room, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2 and family bathroom/wc:-
described separately as follows:
KITCHEN: (10' 10'' x 5' 3'' (3.30m x 1.60m))
fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with granite-effect worktop over, inset 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer unit and mixer tap over, 5 ring gas hob with extractor fan over and electric oven beneath, integrated fridge, wall-mounted boiler, tiled surrounds, sash window overlooking front courtyard, tiled flooring, large opening (with doors to close off if required) to:-
LIVING/DINING ROOM: (19' 9'' x 15' 4'' (6.02m x 4.67m))
three sash windows overlooking the front courtyard with wooden shutters, feature fireplace with wooden surround and tile-effect hearth, TV and telephone points, ceiling light point, wall light points, coving, picture rail, ample space for both sofa and dining table and chairs, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: (11' 11'' x 10' 2'' (3.63m x 3.10m))
a double bedroom with 2 windows overlooking the private rear courtyard, ceiling light point, coving, feature archway, radiator, built in wardrobe with hanging rails, tall moulded skirting boards, door leading to ensuite shower room/wc.
Ensuite/wc: (6' 7'' x 4' 9'' (2.01m x 1.45m))
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash handbasin, corner shower enclosure with Mira electric shower over, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, fully tiled walls, ceiling light point, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 0'' x 8' 10'' (3.05m x 2.69m))
double bedroom with window overlooking the private rear courtyard, ceiling light point, coving, radiator, built in wardrobe with hanging rail and slatted shelving beneath, tall moulded skirting boards.
UTILITY ROOM: (15' 6'' x 4' 10'' (4.72m x 1.47m))
built in worksurface with storage beneath, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and upright fridge/freezer, 2 ceiling light points, high level storage shelf, radiator, window and single door which leads out on to private rear courtyard, tiled flooring, tall moulded skirting boards.
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 2'' x 7' 0'' (2.18m x 2.13m))
a white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash handbasin, panelled bath, fully tiles walls, ceiling light point, coving, extractor fan, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring, tall moulded skirting boards.
Front: (20' 0'' x 8' 11'' (6.09m x 2.72m))
there is a low maintenance courtyard front garden which is understood the garden flat owns the lower section closest to the apartment, communal bin store and recycling area, and also communal meter cupboard.
Rear: (26' 0'' x 19' 6'' (7.92m x 5.94m))
south-west facing courtyard mainly laid to patio with stone wall boundaries, a perfect area for entertaining and relaxing with mature bushes, shrubs and flowers to the borders.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 22 June 1989. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100pcm. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.