West Coombe, Stoke Bishop
Set well back from this quiet no-through tree-lined road; a stylishly presented and imaginatively reconfigured 4 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room 1960s detached family home, having 24ft open-plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room, front and rear gardens, integral tandem double garage, garden room and driveway parking.
The open spaces of Stoke Lodge playing fields and local shops are nearby and there is easy and convenient access to Whiteladies Road, the Downs, city centre and Clifton Village. For the sports enthusiast Coombe Dingle Sports Centre is just a short stroll away, as is the Blaise Estate for dog walking. Ideally positioned for commuting out of town either via Westbury on Trym/ Cribbs Causeway shopping complex and M5 motorway junction 17 or via the Portway and M5 junction 18.
The property has plenty of original character which blends seamlessly with some well considered high quality improvements including a good sized open plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room which opens onto a south-easterly facing rear garden.
Gas central heating and double-glazed windows throughout.
Ground Floor: entrance porch, L-shaped reception hall, shower room, sitting room, 24ft open plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room.
First Floor: part galleried landing, 4 double bedrooms, family bath/shower room.
Outside: driveway parking for at least one car, tandem length double garage (31ft x 9ft), useful garden room, front garden (27ft x 25ft), and well-stocked rear garden with sitting area (40ft x 30ft).
- A stylish and re-configured modern detached family house
- 4 double bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- 24ft open-plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room
- Driveway parking
- Tandem double garaging
- South-east facing rear garden
- Quiet no-through road
from the driveway, multi-paned double doors opening to:-
tiled flooring and exposed brick walls, ceiling light point, raised heigh t internal window through to the shower room. Door giving access to the tandem double garage. Dorr with opaque glazed side panel and overlight opening to:-
L-SHAPED RECEPTION HALL:
monochrome tiled flooring, Victorian style radiator, inset ceiling downlights, useful understairs storage cupboard, turning staircase ascending to the first floor enjoying plenty of natural light via an obscure glazed window to the side elevation. Doors to:-
SHOWER ROOM/WC: 6' 2'' x 5' 0'' (1.88m x 1.52m)
low level flush wc, wall mounted wash handbasin with splashback tiling, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower units, plus handheld shower attachment and tiled surround, heated towel rail/radiator, Parque flooring, ceiling light point, extractor fan, raised height window through to the entrance porch.
SITTING ROOM: 12' 0'' x 11' 10'' (3.65m x 3.60m)
full width double-glazed window to front elevation, Parque flooring, Victorian style radiator, ceiling light point.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/DINING ROOM: 24' 5'' x 17' 9'' (7.44m x 5.41m)
a gorgeous and light-filled family living space, loosely divided as follows:-
comprehensively fitted with an array of Shaker style base and eye level units combining drawers, cabinets and glazed display cabinets, roll-edged marble effect worktop surfaces with splashback tiling and LED lighting, integral appliances include tall fridge/freezer and dishwasher, space for gas/electric range cooker with extractor hood over, pull-out pantry cupboard, breakfast bar incorporating 1½ bowl sink with swan neck mixer tap and space for several chairs, 3 ceiling light points, Parque flooring, Victorian style radiator. Double-glazed double doors with side panels overlooking and opening externally to the rear garden. Wide wall opening through to:-
large, full height window overlooking the rear garden, 2 Victorian style radiators, ample space for table and chairs, Parque flooring, ceiling light point.
PART GALLERIED LANDING: 15' 7'' x 6' 0'' (4.75m x 1.83m)
part galleried over the stairwell and enjoying plenty of natural light via a feature obscure glazed window to the side elevation, ceiling light point, loft access. Doors to:-
BEDROOM 1: 11' 11'' x 11' 6'' (3.63m x 3.50m)
large window overlooking the rear garden, generous built-in wardrobes offering ample hanging rail and shelving pace, Victorian style radiator, 2 wall mounted bedside light points, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 0'' x 11' 0'' (3.65m x 3.35m)
large window overlooking the rear garden, Victorian style radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 3: 11' 11'' x 9' 3'' (3.63m x 2.82m)
large window to the front elevation, Victorian style radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 4: 12' 0'' x 9' 7'' (3.65m x 2.92m)
full width window to front elevation, Victorian style radiator, ceiling light point.
FAMILY BATH/ SHOWER ROOM: 8' 9'' x 7' 10'' (2.66m x 2.39m)
a stylish and extended family bathroom. Wet room style walk-in shower with Crittall-effect panel and wall mounted shower unit with handheld shower attachment plus overhead circular shower. Shaped bath with wall mounted mixer tap. Was handbasin with wall mounted mixer tap and pull-out drawers below. Tiled flooring and walls, obscure glazed window to the side elevation, recessed shelving, heated towel rail/radiator, extractor fan, inset ceiling downlights, low level dual flush wc.
driveway parking for 1 vehicle. Remote electronically operated door giving access to:-
INTEGRAL TANDEM DOUBLE GARAGE: 31' 10'' x 9' 7'' (9.70m x 2.92m)
two illuminate strip lights, power points. Door to:-
dual aspect with window to rear elevation and vertical window to the side elevation, light and power connected. Door opening externally to the rear garden.
FRONT GARDEN: 27' 0'' x 25' 0'' (8.22m x 7.61m)
laid to lawn and level with two established Chestnut trees. Side gate with access to rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: 40' 0'' x 30' 0'' (12.18m x 9.14m)
situated immediately to rear of the house there is pathway leading to a patioed area for evening sun which affords ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbequing equipment. The remainder of the garden is principally laid to lawn and level with deep shrub borders that feature an array of mature shrubs. Further enclosed by a combination of brick walls and timber fencing. Wide side access with garden shed and established Virginia Creeper climber. Internal access via the kitchen, sitting room and garden room via garage.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.