Wellington Hill West, Henleaze
A spacious 3 bedroom, 2 reception room 1950’s semi-detached family house with impressive 75ft level rear garden, off street parking for several vehicles and scope to extend subject to the necessary planning consents.,
Located on a popular road with local convenience shops nearby and within ¾ miles of the amenities, independent shops and cafes on Henleaze Road as well as being nearby to the green open spaces of Golden Hill/Horfield Common.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom, separate wc.
Outside: front garden with driveway parking, 75ft x 24ft rear garden plus hardstanding area (24ft x 18ft) which can provide additional off street parking or could potentially be incorporated into the garden.
Potential for loft conversion or rear extension (subject to obtaining all the necessary building and planning consents).
A comfortable family home also offering an exciting opportunity to update and improve in the fullness of time to suit one’s personal requirements.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 1950's semi detached family home
- Rear garden (approx. 95ft x 24ft) including hardstanding area.
- Potential to extend subject to obtaining all necessary consents
- Plenty of off street parking
- Gas central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Located on a popular road close to local convenience shops
- Garden storage outbuilding
from the pavement proceed down the pathway where the front entrance door can be found in front of you.
via double glazed front door, ceiling light, wall light point, obscure double glazed window to side elevation, concealed meter cupboard, radiator, stairs leading to landing with storage space beneath, thermostat, skirting boards, doors radiate to kitchen, dining room and sitting room.
KITCHEN: 10' 0'' x 6' 11'' (3.05m x 2.11m)
fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with granite effect worktop over, stainless steel sink with drainer unit and mixer tap over, integrated oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over, space for dishwasher and upright fridge/freezer, tiled surrounds, ceiling light point, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to side elevation, large pantry cupboard with fitted shelving and small window to side. Door leading to cloakroom/wc, door leading out to rear garden.
white wc, ceiling light point, obscure window to side elevation, vinyl flooring.
DINING ROOM: 13' 1'' x 11' 11'' (3.98m x 3.63m)
ceiling light point, double glazed patio doors leading out onto rear garden, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
SITTING ROOM: 13' 0'' x 12' 2'' (3.96m x 3.71m)
ceiling light point, large double glazed window overlooking the front garden, gas fire with marble inset and hearth with painted wooden mantle over, tv point, radiator, skirting boards.
ceiling light point, loft access hatch, double glazed window to the side elevation, skirting boards, doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom, separate wc.
BEDROOM 1: 13' 1'' x 13' 6'' (3.98m x 4.11m)
a double bedroom with large double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, ceiling light point, built in cupboard with hanging rail and shelf above, additional built in cupboard housing Worcester combination boiler, radiator, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 0'' x 11' 3'' (3.65m x 3.43m)
double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes, radiator, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: 8' 10'' x 7' 9'' (2.69m x 2.36m)
double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, skirting boards.
a white bathroom suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer shower over, tiled surrounds, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, obscure double glazed window to the rear elevation, shaver socket, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring.
a white low level wc, ceiling light point, obscure double glazed window to the rear elevation, tiled flooring.
parking for one vehicle, central pathway with level section of lawn. Side access pathway leading to the rear garden with a mixture of stone wall, wood fencing and hedging to the borders.
REAR GARDEN: approx 75' 0'' x 24' 0'' (22.84m x 7.31m)
a generous sized level rear garden with patio area accessed immediately from the dining room, side path, mainly laid to level lawn with central pathway leading to rear gate which gives access to a hard standing area which can be used for additional parking (approx 24ft x 18ft) (7.32m x 5.49m), enclosed by a mixture of wooden fencing and mature hedging.
GARDEN STORE: 9' 11'' x 7' 8'' (3.02m x 2.34m)
ideal space for storing outdoor equipment, bikes and children’s toys.
To the rear of the garden via the access gate there is a hard standing area which can be used for additional parking (approx 24ft x 18ft) (7.32m x 5.49m).
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.