Waverley Road, Redland
An exceptional 2 double bedroom Victorian garden apartment with private entrance, enclosed private rear garden with side access and garden studio office. Presented to a very high standard throughout and notable for its 2 bathrooms and open outlook to the rear. The flat is well positioned close to Cotham Hill, Whiteladies Road and Clifton Down shopping centre and train line to Temple Meads, convenient for the city centre, Gloucester Road and both medical and academic districts of Bristol. Waverley Road is within the CM Residents Parking Zone. Accommodation: central hallway with small utility cupboard, sitting room, kitchen/diner, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc. Outside: fully double glazed and wooden clad detached garden office (approx. 8'5 x 8'1), enclosed private landscaped rear garden. Underfloor heating in most parts of the flat
- An exceptional Victorian garden apartment
- 2 double bedrooms (1 en-suite)
- Open plan sitting room & kitchen/diner
- Presented to a very high standard throughout
- Detached garden office (8'5 x 8'1)
- Enclosed private landscaped rear garden
- Private entrance
- Open outlook to the rear
the property is approached up side path with large slate flagstones with shallow flight of stairs beside two outside storage cupboards leading to private entrance and garden access gate. Four-panelled door with fanlight and outside lighting opening into:-
CENTRAL HALLWAY: (14' 8'' x 7' 5'') (4.47m x 2.26m)
central hall with four doors leading from it, twin storage cupboards either side of shelving set below alcove, fully tiled flooring with underfloor heating and wall mounted underfloor heating controls. Small Utility Cupboard housing Worcester gas fired combination boiler with space and plumbing for washing machine below. Door through to:-
SITTING ROOM: (16' 9'' x 12' 0'') (5.10m x 3.65m)
open plan with adjacent kitchen, but described as two rooms. Twin upvc double glazed windows to rear elevation overlooking garden, fireplace currently housing multi-fuel stove, shelving into recesses either side of chimney breast, vertical radiator, wall mounted heating controls, 'Karndean' flooring which continues from the sitting room through to the opening into:-
KITCHEN/DINER: (12' 3'' x 9' 10'') (3.73m x 2.99m)
open plan with adjacent sitting room with ample space for dining table. Double glazed aluminium bi-folding doors leading directly onto rear garden. Fully fitted “Intoto” kitchen with quartz solid square edged worksurfaces with splashback lip, inset ‘Blanco’ sink with mixer tap and integrated drainer set below upvc double glazed sash window to side elevation, soft closing eye and floor level cupboards and drawers with integrated Neff appliances including induction hob with extractor hood over and external extraction fan, twin ovens (one steam & one conventional), fridge/freezer, dishwasher, additional under counter freezer and wine cooler.
BEDROOM 1: (17' 9'' x 8' 10'') (5.41m x 2.69m)
accessed from the hallway; upvc double glazed sash window to front elevation with shallow sill and humidity-controlled extractor fan below, twin alcoves provide convenient spaces for wardrobes. Door into:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC: (10' 5'' x 3' 7'') (3.17m x 1.09m)
fully tiled shower room with underfloor heating, low level wc with concealed cistern, wall hung vanity unit with drawers set below square edged hand basin with mixer tap, mirrored medicine cabinet, walk-in shower with low level tray, thermostatically controlled mixer shower with oversized rain-head shower and separate hose, corner shelving, dual fuel heated towel rail and externally vented extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 5'' x 7' 0'') (4.39m x 2.13m)
upvc double glazed sash window to front elevation, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 10'' x 4' 4'') (2.99m x 1.32m)
fully tiled bathroom with underfloor heating, white bathroom suite comprising close coupled wc, double ended bath with thermostatically controlled rain-head shower over, wall hung vanity unit with drawers set below square edged hand basin with mixer tap, mirrored medicine cabinet, corner shelving, externally vented 'Vent-axia' extractor fan and dual fuel heated towel rail.
GARDEN OFFICE: (8' 5'' x 8' 1'') (2.56m x 2.46m)
a fully double glazed and wooden clad detached garden office with power and lighting which overlooks the garden with views back towards the property.
a fantastic landscaped garden with low level brick borders on all sides further raised by trellised fencing. The property is neatly divided between slate flagstone patio area which immediately abuts the property, with the remaining half of the garden laid to lawn with attractive borders and further seating area in the corner. There is outside lighting and water supply and a useful side access passage with lean-to storage area useful for logs or bike storage.
This property backs onto the Severn Beach railway line and you should be aware of the following: 1. Noise will be experienced at this property from trains that run on this line and you should make careful investigations as to the timetable of such train journeys (timetables can of course be the subject of change in the future). 2. Japanese Knotweed is prevalent on the railway line and is subject to an ongoing treatment plan from Network Rail. The property has had historic knotweed in the garden but this has since been treated, and has the relevant treatment programmes in place to protect future owners. Further information can be made available on request.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1981. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100. We further understand that the Management Company is internally run. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.