Vicarage Road, Leigh Woods
A spacious and extremely well-presented 3 bedroom, 2 bath/shower ground floor purpose built apartment with undercroft parking and direct access onto lawned communal gardens. The apartment benefits from bright and well-proportioned rooms with modern interior with a very leafy and private outlook.
Set in a highly prized location close to the Clifton Suspension Bridge, Clifton village and to the beautiful walks of Leigh Woods and Ashton Court on the doorstep.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, open plan sitting/dining room, kitchen, bedroom 1 with en suite bathroom/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and bathroom/wc.
Outside: covered parking space and extensive communal gardens.
A superb apartment with generous well-proportioned layout, a pleasant stroll takes you across the Clifton Suspension Bridge and into Clifton Village.
- 3 bedrooms
- Ground floor purpose built apartment circa 1068 sq ft
- 2 bath/shower
- Open plan living/dining room
- Modern fixtures & fittings
- Direct access to extensive communal gardens
- Covered parking space
- Situated in the leafy & prestigious Leigh Woods area
- Beautifully presented throughout
- No onward chain
pathway leads to communal entrance door and hallway. The private entrance door to the apartment can be found at the end of the hallway marked Flat 11.
a spacious hallway with inset ceiling downlighters, electric radiator, 2 large built in storage cupboards, door entry intercom system, skirting boards, oak flooring, doors radiate to sitting/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom/wc.
OPEN PLAN SITTING/DINING ROOM: 28' 0'' x 16' 3'' (8.53m x 4.95m)
L shaped room with double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, double glazed sliding doors leading out onto communal patio and lawned gardens, inset ceiling downlighters, 2 ceiling light points, 2 electric wall mounted radiators, ample space for settees and dining room table and chairs. Useful serving hatch, oak flooring throughout, skirting boards, door leading to:
KITCHEN: 10' 6'' x 8' 0'' (3.20m x 2.44m)
a bespoke fitted kitchen with a matching range of drawer and base units with shelving above, ceramic double Belfast sink with mixer tap over, solid oak worktops with matching upstand, serving hatch to dining area, integrated appliances include single Neff oven with 4 ring electric Neff hob over with extractor fan above, slimline dishwasher, washing machine and fridge. Large double glazed window to the side elevation overlooking the communal gardens, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, oak flooring.
BEDROOM 1: 12' 0'' x 11' 7'' (3.65m x 3.53m)
a double bedroom with double glazed window overlooking the side elevation with pretty leafy outlook over communal gardens, large built in storage cupboards, one housing the hot water cylinder, ceiling light point, wall mounted electric radiator, oak flooring, skirting boards, door leading to:
En Suite Bathroom/wc:
a modern white suite comprising of low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over with folding glass shower screen, built in mirror, extractor fan, inset ceiling downlighters, fully tiled walls, wall mounted electric towel radiator, tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
BEDROOM 2: 10' 1'' x 15' 8'' (3.07m x 4.77m)
a double bedroom with double glazed window to the side elevation overlooking the communal gardens, ceiling light point, wall mounted electric radiator, built in wardrobe, oak flooring, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: 10' 10'' x 9' 8'' (3.30m x 2.94m)
a good sized single bedroom which is currently arranged as a home office/library with double glazed window overlooking the side elevation, ceiling light point, an array of built in shelves, built in desk, wall mounted electric radiator, oak flooring, skirting boards.
a modern white bathroom suite comprising low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin set on wooden vanity unit, panelled bath with electric shower over, folding glass shower screen, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, wall mounted electric towel radiator, tiled floor with underfloor heating.
mature lawned gardens with various, shrubs, trees, plants and bushes surrounding the development providing a pleasant and tranquil setting for the enjoyment of the residents of Ardmore.
CAR PORT: approx 17' 4'' x 7' 8'' (5.28m x 2.34m)
covered allocated space for one car. It is understood that we own the second space from the left hand side and you look at the main block.
we understand that no pets are permitted due to restrictions in the lease.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 16 February 1977. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £200.65. There is a ground rent payable of £60 p.a. which we understand is included within the service charge. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.