Upper Belgrave Road | Clifton
A 2 double bedroom ground floor apartment of circa 1,000 sq. ft., with separate kitchen and siting room, private allocated off street parking and situated on the edge of Durdham Downs.
Spacious principal reception room (25ft x 13ft).
Set in a highly prized location fronting the Downs with over 400 acres of recreational space on offer. The shops of Whiteladies Road are a short distance away and offer a range of independent retailers and essential services.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, kitchen, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, shower room/wc.
Outside: parking space, communal gardens.
No onward chain.
- A ground floor apartment of cira 1,000 sq.ft. with separate kitchen and sitting room
- 2 double bedrooms
- Allocated off street parking
- Communal gardens
- Situated on the edge of Durdham Downs
- No onward chain
from the pavement double wrought iron gates lead towards a path through communal front gardens to the communal entrance door, opening into the communal hallway where the subject flat’s private entrance door can be found numbered 2 on the left hand side. Door opens into:-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 14' 0'' x 9' 4'' (4.26m x 2.84m)
ceiling light point, wall uplighters, shelved storage cupboard, laminate flooring, moulded skirting boards. Doors leading off to kitchen, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and shower room/wc.
KITCHEN: 10' 6'' x 9' 4'' (3.20m x 2.84m)
with single glazed wooden sash window overlooking the rear elevation and the private parking area. A fitted kitchen with an array of wall, base and drawer units with roll edged working surfaces, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer. Integrated electric oven with 4 ring ceramic hob over and extractor hood. Part tiled walls, deep window sill, stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink with drainer unit to side and stainless steel mixer tap over, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards. Boiler in cupboard by cooker.
SITTING ROOM: 25' 5'' reducing to 19'11" x 13' 8'' (7.74m6.07m x 4.16m)
attractive bay window with three single glazed sash windows overlooking the front elevation and communal gardens, ceiling light points, moulded ceiling cornice, moulded skirting boards. Marble effect fireplace with matching overmantel and hearth with electric fire insert. Electric night storage heaters, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: 19' 0'' reducing to 14'9" x 14' 5'' (5.79m/4.50m x 4.39m)
attractive bay window with single glazed wooden sash windows overlooking the rear elevation with impressive views out towards the city, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, electric night storage heaters, two spacious fitted cupboards with shelving.
BEDROOM 2: 10' 2'' x 15' 6'' (3.10m x 4.72m)
single glazed sash window overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, electric night storage heater.
comprising spacious shower enclosure with electric wall mounted shower controls, wall cabinet, obscure glazed single casement window overlooking the side elevation and further window above wc, pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap over, heated towel rail, low level button flush wc, fitted cupboard, lino flooring, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, storage cupboard.
to the rear of the building and accessed via Worrall Road there is a communal off-street parking area with ample space. The allocated parking space for the apartment is numbered 2.
mainly laid to lawn with borders containing a delightful selection of flowering plants, shrubs, bushes and trees.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 1,000 year lease which commenced on 10 July 1986. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £215. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D.