Upper Belgrave Road, Clifton
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £600,000 - £650,000
To be sold publicly for the first time in more than 50 years and now in need of modernisation; an exceedingly spacious 3 double bedroom garden apartment, of circa 1,700 sq. ft., set within an imposing Victorian period building fronting the Downs in Clifton, having private well stocked rear garden, single garage and car port.
Excellent location; fronts the wide-open spaces of the Downs - a marvellous playground and amenity.
Handy for Whiteladies Road/Blackboy Hill shops, near St Johns Primary School and Clifton College with Clifton High School and Clifton Village only a little further afield.
Easy access to the city centre/business/shopping/commercial districts, the waterfront, Bristol University and Park Street environs and main hospitals.
A rare and exciting opportunity to acquire a blank canvas opportunity with the immense benefit of private entrance, private garden, garage and car port.
Accommodation: hallway, living room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom, internal reception room, store room, separate wc.
Outside: carport and single garage accessed to the rear via Worrall Road, private rear garden with sitting out areas, communal front garden.
To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- To be sold publicly for the first time in more than 50 years
- An exceedingly spacious garden apartment
- 3 double bedrooms
- Living room
- Carport and single garage
- Private rear garden with sitting out areas
- Communal front garden
- To be sold with no onward chain
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 1000 year lease which commenced on 25 October 1986. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing there is a £200 per month service charge. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.