Stoke Park Road, Stoke Bishop
First time to the market since built in 1954 - an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a 4 bedroom Stride built detached family house situated on one of Bristol’s most prestigious roads. Enjoying a wonderful 120ft rear garden, a 75ft front garden, off road parking and a garage.
Owned and cherished by the same family since constructed in 1954, this original and honest family home offers enormous potential for one to extend, renovate or redesign to suit individual requirements.
Close to Durdham Downs with easy access to nearby Clifton and the city centre.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, 4 bedrooms (3 doubles and 1 single), family bathroom/wc.
Outside: front garden and driveway (75ft x 70ft), single garage and car port, large incredibly private rear garden (circa 120ft x 70ft)
To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- VIEWINGS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT
- First time to the market since built in 1954
- Situated on one of Bristol's most prestigious roads
- Large incredibly private rear garden (120ft x 70ft)
- Front garden and driveway (75ft x 70ft)
- To be sold with no onward chain
via tarmac driveway leading through lawned garden and beneath the branches of the mature magnolia tree. The driveway continues up to the garage, where a pathway leads off to the covered entrance and main front door to the property.
staircase rising to the first floor landing with a large window on the stairwell providing plenty of natural light. Original parquet wood flooring, understairs storage cupboards, alarm control panel. Cloaks cupboard with built-in coat hooks and meters for electrics. Radiator. Doors leading off to the sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room and ground floor cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: ((18' 10'' x 13' 6'') (5.74m x 4.11m))
a good sized sitting room with dual aspect large picture windows to front and rear overlooking the wonderful gardens, original tiled fireplace with open fire, original parquet flooring, cast iron radiator. Crittall doors leading out to the rear garden.
DINING ROOM: ((front) (13' 1'' x 12' 1'') (3.98m x 3.68m))
a lovely bright dining room with dual aspect windows to front and side overlooking the front gardens. Original parquet floor, gas fire and radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: ((13' 6'' x 9' 11'') (4.11m x 3.02m))
a range of built-in base and eye level kitchen units with stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine, freestanding cooker, floorstanding Ideal Mexico gas boiler, large picture window overlooking the beautiful rear garden. Door accessing a Walk-In Pantry (with built-in shelving and window to front). Further part glazed door accessing the external rear lobby, which in turn accesses the rear garden and has doors off to the garage and garden store cupboard.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/WC:
low level wc, wash hand basin with splashback, window to rear.
a spacious landing with large picture window to front overlooking the good sized front garden and offering pleasant views towards the trees in Blaise Castle Estate in the distance. Loft hatch provides access to a good sized loft space. Large window on the stairwell provides plenty of natural light to the landing and stairwell. Doors lead off to all four bedrooms and the family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: ((front) (13' 1'' x 12' 1'') (3.98m x 3.68m))
double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, radiator, dual aspect windows to front and side.
BEDROOM 2: ((13' 6'' x 11' 1'') (4.11m x 3.38m))
double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, radiator, dual aspect windows to front and rear overlooking the gardens.
BEDROOM 3: ((rear) (13' 6'' x 10' 0'') (4.11m x 3.05m))
double bedroom with large window overlooking the rear garden. Door accessing Airing Cupboard with built-in shelving and lagged hot water tank. Further low level door accessing eaves loft storage space.
BEDROOM 4: ((9' 7'' x 7' 5'') (2.92m x 2.26m))
single bedroom with window overlooking the rear garden, radiator, built-in corner cupboards and open shelving.
BATHROOM/WC: ((9' 6'' x 6' 5'') (2.89m x 1.95m))
panelled bath, low level wc and pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, radiator and obscured glazed window to rear.
FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY: ((75' 0'' depth x 70' 0'' width) (22.84m x 21.32m))
an impressive approach to the property with large lawned garden framed with deep borders containing various shrubs and trees. There is a driveway running up the left hand side of the garden with a mature magnolia tree. The driveway runs up to the garage and car port.
SINGLE GARAGE: ((15' 7'' x 9' 1'') (4.75m x 2.77m))
part glazed double doors to front and window to side overlooking the covered car port. High level gas meter, light and water tap.
REAR GARDEN: ((circa 120' 0'' x 70' 0'') (36.55m x 21.32m))
a large, incredibly private and sunny lawned garden with an attractive stone side boundary wall, mature apple tree, magnolia and various other shrubs and trees. The garden slopes gently up to the back of the garden where there is a green backdrop of conifers and a garden shed. There is gated side access to the car port and driveway. To the other side of the building there is a wood storage shed and gated access to the front garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.