Stoke Park Road South, Sneyd Park
A very large, circa 1,400 sq. ft., 2 double bedroom lateral purpose built first floor apartment with gated allocated parking and set on the leafy fringes of the Durdham Downs.
The apartment is set in a highly regarded and well managed apartment block with the benefit of lift access and gas central heating. Accessed from a private, no through road on the edge of the Downs which offers 400 acres of recreational space to enjoy.
Situated on the borders of Sneyd Park, the apartment is a few hundred yards from Durdham Downs and a short walk to cafe retreat - popular for a weekend coffee.
Generous accommodation of over 1,400 sq. ft., 2 double bedrooms, en-suite to the main bedroom, main bathroom, useful utility cupboard and an exceptionally impressive living area measuring 24ft x 20ft and an opening through to a separate kitchen.
Outside there are attractive communal gardens, allocated off street parking (bay 8) and further visitor parking spaces.
A very smart and spacious apartment in an exclusive location.
- A very large first floor apartment
- 1431 sq ft
- Fabulous 24' x 20' living room
- Separate kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 'bathrooms'
- Gated off street parking - further visitor parking
- Attractive communal gardens
- A highly regarded and well managed block
- Sold with no onward chain
gates open to the forecourt of Chattenden House. The parking space marked as 'no. 8' and the communal entrance for the purpose built block of apartments is on the right hand side, communal entrance hallway and either stairs or lift rise to the first floor landing and to the private entrance for this apartment.
video entry phone system, radiator, recessed spotlights, wooden flooring which continues throughout the hallway into the living room. Double doors from this area open into the living room along with doors into bedrooms 1 & 2, main bathroom and:-
a very useful utility cupboard with space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and additional white goods. Wall mounted cupboard and electric consumer unit.
LIVING ROOM: ((24' 3'' x 20' 4'') (7.39m x 6.19m))
a fabulous large living space with ample space for dining room table and chairs, sofas and furniture, with recessed spotlights throughout, continuation of wooden flooring, dual aspect with further borrowed light from the kitchen and the master bedroom on the opposing side of the flat. Walk-in box bay with large double glazed wooden casement windows and double doors which overlook the communal garden and open out to provide a Juliet balcony with south-easterly orientation. Large opening through to:-
KITCHEN: ((13' 7'' x 9' 8'') (4.14m x 2.94m))
wood framed double glazed windows to side elevation with sill, square edged granite worksurfaces with splashback, eye and floor level cupboards and drawers, integrated bowl sink with adjustable mixer tap and drainer. Cupboard housing Glo-Worm gas fired combi boiler. Integrated appliances include dishwasher, oven, 5 ring range style gas hob with extractor hood, microwave and fridge/freezer. Vinyl flooring, recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM 1: ((21' 0'' x 16' 2'') (6.40m x 4.92m))
a sumptuous master bedroom with a box bay to the front elevation comprising a range of wooden double glazed windows, large built-in wardrobe with hanging space and storage above and automatic lighting, two radiators, recessed spotlight.
En Suite Shower Room/WC:
large en-suite with generous shower cubicle, fully tiled, low level wc, twin ceramic sinks on a wooden floating shelf with mixer taps, recessed spotlights, tiled walls and floor, mains fed heated towel rail and shaving point.
BEDROOM 2: ((13' 5'' x 12' 7'') (4.09m x 3.83m))
box bay window to the side elevation with double glazed wooden casement windows, radiator, fitted wardrobes with automatic lighting, hanging rail and storage above.
very well presented with a white suite comprising low level wc, large double ended bath with handheld shower fitment, twin ceramic sinks on a wooden floating shelf with mixer taps, recessed spotlights, tiled floor, tiled walls, mains fed heated towel rail, extractor fan, shaver point. Airing Cupboard with large hot water tank and a bit of storage above.
there is one off street parking space which is marked as 'no. 8' which is almost opposite the apartment itself. There are 5 further visitor parking spaces.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 125 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2002. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
the building is managed by BNS Property Management. It is understood that at the time of writing these particulars that the monthly service charge is £300 plus a further ground rent of £324 per annum. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.