Stoke Park Road South, Sneyd Park
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £1,250,000 - £1,350,000
Set in a discreet and exclusive location close to The Downs - a detached and very spacious period residence dating from circa 1850 in secluded mature gardens with detached double garage and ample parking.
A lovely a peaceful haven with generously proportioned rooms and lots of living space, very comfortable and flexible accommodation with ground floor 4th bedroom/annex potential.
An ideal and very rare opportunity to create a stunning home in an exclusive neighbourhood by appointing, adapting, updating and potentially enlarging to suit individual requirements.
Premier location - a select neighbourhood amongst leafy surroundings and lush gardens with The Downs a few hundred yards away. Local shops available in Stoke Hill, Stoke Lane, North View, Henleaze Road and Westbury-on-Trym Village. Convenient access to Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village, the city centre and the waterfront areas, as well as commuter routes out of town via the Cribbs Causeway regional shopping centre and M5 motorway junction 17.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, dining hall, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, snug/study, bedroom 3/reception room 4, bathroom.
First Floor: galleried landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 with ensuite, bedroom 4, bathroom.
Outside: driveway parking for many cars, detached double garage and lovely gardens.
Sold with no onward chain so a prompt move is possible.
- Attractive detached period residence
- Select neighbourhood close to The Downs
- A peaceful haven with secluded, mature gardens
- Spacious & generously proportioned rooms
- Flexible accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom and potential annexe
- Potential to update / extend suit individual requirements
- Large double garage & ample driveway parking
- Sold with no onward chain
gated driveway opens into a large parking area, front garden, double garage and entrance vestibule.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (9' 1'' x 5' 2'' (2.77m x 1.57m))
glazed vaulted atrium roof, tiled floor
DINING HALL: (21' 7'' x 19' 3'' (6.57m x 5.86m))
double glazed sliding door to side and garden, double doors to sitting room, door to kitchen/dining room, radiators x3, stairs to first floor, coal effect gas fire double glazed window to east elevation.
SITTING ROOM: (20' 5'' x 15' 10'' (6.22m x 4.82m))
double glazed window, radiators x2, stone fire mantle with coal effect gas fire.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (14' 6'' x 12' 4'' (4.42m x 3.76m))
range of wall and base units, double oven, 4 ring gas hob, 1.5 bowl sink, radiator, integrated washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tumble dryer, dishwasher, door to annex with further bedrooms and bathroom.
door to study/snug, bedroom 4, bathroom and garden, radiator, access to roof storage, boiler cupboard.
SNUG/STUDY: (14' 6'' x 8' 2'' (4.42m x 2.49m))
vaulted ceiling, exposed roof timbers, double glazed windows to side and rear, radiator.
BEDROOM 3/ RECEPTION ROOM 4: (14' 5'' x 14' 3'' (4.39m x 4.34m))
double glazed windows to front elevation, 2 radiators, built-in wardrobes.
BATHROOM: (6' 10'' x 5' 6'' (2.08m x 1.68m))
low level wc, pedestal wash handbasin, bath, tiled floor, tiled walls, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
BEDROOM 1: (16' 2'' x 14' 1'' (4.92m x 4.29m))
double glazed sliding doors opening onto balcony, range of wardrobes, 2 radiators.
BEDROOM 2: (15' 1'' x 12' 4'' (4.59m x 3.76m))
double glazed window to front, radiator.
low level wc, wash handbasin, shower cubicle, tiled walls and floor, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (19' 10'' x 10' 5'' (6.04m x 3.17m))
double glazed to windows, 2 radiators, storage cupboard, slight change of level with two steps.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 6'' x 5' 11'' (2.89m x 1.80m))
stained glass window, jacuzzi bath, low level wc, wash handbasin, shower cubicle, radiator, tiled floor part tiled wall.
FRONTAGE: (40' 0'' x 60' 0'' (12.18m x 18.27m))
ample off-street parking, landscaped garden, secure gates.
SIDE GARDEN: (30' 0'' x 40' 0'' (9.14m x 12.18m))
private and secluded mainly laid as lawn with mature shrub borders and patio immediately outside dining room doors.
DOUBLE GARAGE: (20' 1'' x 18' 7'' (6.12m x 5.66m))
large double garage with pitched roof, electric roller door, light and power.
IMPORTANT REMARKS VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.