Stoke Park Road South, Sneyd Park
A particularly smart and spacious 3 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room first floor apartment of circa 1,400 sq. ft., in a highly desirable purpose-built development with private entrance, the benefit of well-maintained communal gardens and both visitor and allocated parking. Set off a private no through road on the boundaries of Bristol's iconic Durdham Downs.
Light and airy with spacious principal rooms and large double bedrooms, immaculate lateral apartment within this much sought after and popular gated residential development.
The apartment is set in a highly regarded and well managed apartment block with gas central heating. Accessed from a private, no through road on the edge of the Downs which offers 400 acres of recreational space to enjoy.
Situated on the borders of Sneyd Park, the apartment is a few hundred yards from Durdham Downs and a short walk to The Downs Cafe - popular for a weekend coffee.
Accommodation: entrance hall, reception hall, sitting/dining room, kitchen, bedroom 1 with en suite shower room/wc (and a walk through dressing room), bedroom 2, bedroom 3, family bathroom/wc.
Outside: allocated car parking for 2 cars, communal gardens, bike store, 5 visitor car parking spaces.
- 1420 sq. ft.
- 3 double bedrooms (1 en-suite)
- Spacious sitting room
- Separate Kitchen
- Gated parking for 2 cars
- Communal garden
- Modern apartment built 2004
- Private entrance
with level access from the front of the development around to the left hand side of the building via pathway to the back of the development where the private entrance door on the ground floor can be found on the right hand side numbered 18.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (10' 2'' x 7' 7'') (3.10m x 2.31m)
a most welcoming entrance, with wooden flooring, radiator, moulded skirting boards, simple moulded cornicing, inset ceiling downlights. Door to spacious understair cupboard and stairs rising to first floor
RECEPTION HALL: (15' 10'' x 5' 5'') (4.82m x 1.65m)
a continuation of the wooden flooring, moulded skirting boards, simple moulded cornicing and inset downlights. Telecom video entry system. Airing Cupboard with hot water cylinder and slatted shelving. Wooden doors with moulded architraves opening to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc. Double wooden doors with contemporary door furniture and moulded architraves opening to:-
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (23' 9'' x 16' 5'') (7.23m x 5.00m)
double glazed casement windows and double glazed picture windows below (virtually floor to ceiling) overlook communal garden to rear with double glazed wooden doors opening onto Juliette balcony. An impressive room with wooden flooring, moulded skirtings, 2 radiators, simple moulded cornicing, inset downlights with additional uplighters.
KITCHEN: (13' 2'' x 9' 6'') (4.01m x 2.89m)
a fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units with bevelled edge granite worktop surfaces with matching upstand and pelmet lighting. Inset stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and stainless steel mixer tap over. Integral appliances including electric oven, combination microwave oven, 5 ring gas hob with extractor hood over, tall fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Inset ceiling downlights, radiator, extractor fan and stainless steel splashback to 5 ring gas hob. Two wooden double glazed casement windows overlooking the communal garden.
BEDROOM 1: (16' 2'' x 9' 0'' max measurements) (4.92m x 2.74m)
with a run of 5 wooden double glazed windows overlooking the side elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, moulded skirting boards, fitted cupboard with separate walk through wardrobe with fitted storage with hanging and shelving space (8'7 x 5'8) (2.62m x 1.73m) into:
En Suite Shower Room/WC: (9' 0'' x 7' 4'') (2.74m x 2.23m)
comprising low level dual flush wc, vanity unit with circular wash hand side by side basins with towel rail below. Double width shower cubicle with sliding glass door and side panel together with a Pharo shower unit with massage heads and wall mounted hand held shower attachment. Complement shelf with shaver unit over. Heated towel rail, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and flooring and wooden double glazed casement window overlooking the side elevation.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 2'' x 9' 3'') (3.71m x 2.82m)
having a triangular shaped bay overlooking the communal garden to the rear. Moulded skirting, radiator, ceiling light point, 2 double fitted cupboards.
BEDROOM 3: (11' 10'' x 8' 7'') (3.60m x 2.61m)
2 double glazed wooden casement windows overlooking the side elevation. Moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point, fitted cupboards with hanging and shelf space.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (9' 8'' x 5' 10'') (2.94m x 1.78m)
comprising low level dual flush wc. Vanity unit with circular wash hand basin and mixer tap together with towel rail below. Tiled bath with wall mounted controls and separate hand held shower attachment. Fully tiled walls, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, tiled flooring, shaver point, heated towel rail. Wooden double glazed casement window overlooking the side elevation.
GARDENS & GROUNDS:
Chattenden House sits within a predominantly level plot and the apartments share communal gardens, bike store and 5 visitor parking spaces. The apartment also offers allocated off street parking for 2 vehicles behind remote controlled electric gates.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 125 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2002. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is approximately £230 and ground rent is £450 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.