St Helena Road, Westbury Park
An attractive and tastefully updated 5 bedroom, 2 reception room, Edwardian period terraced family home located within 300 metres of Westbury Park Primary School and 900 metres of Redland Green Secondary School, on a desirable and peaceful road and further benefitting from a good sized kitchen/breakfast room and west facing level rear garden.
Fabulous location in a friendly and welcoming community area with the convenience of having the North View shops, Waitrose and the Downs nearby.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, separate WC.
First Floor: split level landing, 3 bedrooms (bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room and covered balcony), family bathroom.
Second Floor: landing, 2 further bedrooms (5 in total).
Outside: front courtyard, landscaped rear garden with sitting out area.
A beautiful period home with a stylish and civilised interior and a pleasing layout.
- An attractive & tastefully updated Edwardian period terraced family home
- 5 bedrooms (1 with en suite shower room)
- Gracious bay fronted sitting room (14'11 x 14'4)
- Dining room (12'8 x 11'10)
- Comprehensively fitted kitchen/breakfast room (18'6 x 11'3)
- Front courtyard
- Landscaped rear garden with sitting out area
- A beautiful period home with a stylish & civilised interior
from the pavement, there is a dwarf brick wall with monochrome tiled pathway leading to the front entrance. Solid wood panelled front door with stained glass fanlight and external wall light, opening to:-
tessellated tiled flooring, tall moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point, main switchboard control panel. Part stained-glass wooden door with matching side panel and overlights, opening to:-
having an elegant easy-rising staircase ascending to the first floor with handrail and ornately carved spindles, tiled flooring, moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, radiator, useful understairs storage cupboard, inset ceiling downlights. Open walkway through to the kitchen/breakfast room. Four-panelled doors with moulded architraves opening to:-
SITTING ROOM: ((14' 11'' x 14' 4'') (4.54m x 4.37m))
a gracious principal reception room, having wide bay window to the front elevation comprising four sash windows with plantation style shutters. Central fireplace with coal effect gas fire, plus ornately carved wooden mantel piece. Recesses to either side of the chimney breast (both with glass shelving), tall moulded skirtings, exposed wooden floorboards, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point, radiator.
DINING ROOM: ((12' 8'' x 11' 10'') (3.86m x 3.60m))
double opening upvc double glazed doors with overlight opening externally to the side return. Chimney breast with recesses to either side, exposed wooden floorboards, moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, radiator, ceiling light point.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: ((18' 6'' x 11' 3'') (5.63m x 3.43m))
comprehensively fitted with an array of sleek gloss base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets, solid wooden worktop surfaces with matching upstands, 1 ½ bowl sink with draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap over, integral electric double oven with 4 ring induction hob and extractor hood over, space for American style fridge/freezer, space for dishwasher, breakfast bar, floating shelving, inset ceiling downlights, tiled flooring, radiator. Two windows to the side elevation and upvc double glazed double doors opening externally to the rear garden. Four-panelled door opening to:-
space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, roll edged worktop surface, window to the side elevation, tiled flooring, radiator, inset ceiling downlights. Access to:-
low level dual-flush wc, corner wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled flooring, obscured glazed window to the rear elevation, inset ceiling downlight.
SPLIT LEVEL LANDING:
staircase continues to the second floor with handrail and ornately carved spindles, moulded skirtings, two ceiling light points. Four-panelled doors with moulded architraves opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: ((19' 8'' x 14' 9'') (5.99m x 4.49m))
bay window to the front elevation comprising four sash windows with half height plantation style shutters. Part multi-paned wooden door opening on to a Covered Balcony that enjoys a pleasant street scene. Central fireplace with coal effect gas fire and an ornately carved wooden mantelpiece. Recesses to either side of the chimney breast, moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, radiator, ceiling light point. Door to:-
En-Suite Shower Room:
large shower cubicle with wall-mounted shower unit and handheld shower attachment plus fully tiled surround. Low level wc. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and double opening cupboard below. Tiled flooring, heated towel rail/radiator, wall mounted mirror with integral lighting, storage cupboard, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: ((13' 0'' x 11' 10'') (3.96m x 3.60m))
large window to the rear elevation with radiator below, decorative recess into chimney breast, moulded skirtings, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 5: ((12' 10'' x 11' 2'') (3.91m x 3.40m))
multi-pane sash window to the rear elevation, radiator, moulded skirtings, ceiling light point.
'P' shaped bath with mixer tap and handheld shower attachment plus curved glass screen. Low level dual flush wc. Bidet. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled flooring and majority tiled walls with recesses, heated towel rail/radiator, wall-mounted mirrored cupboard with integral lighting, two obscured glazed windows to the side elevation, ceiling light point.
PART GALLERIED LANDING:
part galleried over the stairwell and enjoying plenty of natural light via Velux window to the rear elevation, useful storage cupboard at three-quarter landing (housing maxi gas fired combination boiler), moulded skirtings, ceiling light point, loft access. Four-panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
BEDROOM 3: ((19' 8'' x 9' 5'') (5.99m x 2.87m))
part multi-paned dormer style window to the front elevation, radiator, chimney breast with recesses to either side, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 4: ((13' 1'' x 9' 5'') (3.98m x 2.87m))
dormer style window to the rear elevation plus Velux window, moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point, ethernet cable point.
set behind a dwarf brick wall and designed for ease of maintenance with stone chippings, monochrome pathway leading to the front entrance, bike/bin storage area.
immediately to the rear is a paved patio which continues to the side return and offers ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbecuing etc. Landscaped by the present owner with raised borders featuring an array of flowering plants plus flowering pear, rowan tree and acer to name but a few. Level section of lawn and space for garden shed. Pedestrian gate with access onto rear pathway. Outside lighting and water tap. Established flowering jasmine.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.