South Terrace, Redland
Enjoying a quiet tucked away position and yet just a moment’s stroll from Whiteladies Road; a strikingly attractive 3 double bedroom, 2 reception room, two-storey mid-terraced Victorian period family home with rear courtyard and 50ft south-easterly facing front garden. A thoroughly charming property dating from circa 1865, now to be sold for the first time in 40 years and to close and estate on behalf of the family. Situated on a peaceful horseshoe featuring an attractive collection of period homes and yet so convenient for the vast array of amenities on Blackboy Hill/Whiteladies Road including local shops, supermarkets, restaurants and bars, the Downs and Clifton Down railway station are also nearby, close to St Johns Primary School and with easy access to Clifton Village and the city centre. The accommodation comprises a lovely sitting room with distinctive arched sash window and period fireplace, a wide wall opening and doors give access to the dining room which overlooks the rear courtyard. At the rear there is a kitchen with base and eye level units. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a bathroom. All three bedrooms have built in furniture and the bathroom comprises a white four piece suite. Externally the main section of garden (50ft) is situated at the front of the property and is a gardener's paradise being predominantly laid to lawn with well stocked borders and sitting out areas. At the rear there is a small sheltered courtyard with steps up and pedestrian gate onto Woodbury Lane. This lovely home is sensibly laid out and offers plenty of scope and potential to enhance in the fullness of time. To be sold with no onward chain.
- A strikingly attractive two-storey mid terraced Victorian period family home.
- 3 double bedrooms.
- Sitting room with arched sash window and period fireplace.
- Dining room overlooking the rear courtyard.
- 50ft south-easterly facing front garden.
- Rear courtyard.
- No onward chain.
- Enjoying a quiet tucked away position yet moments from Whiteladies Road.
- Built circa 1865.
- To be sold for the first time since 1980.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.