South Terrace, Redland
A strikingly attractive and stylishly presented, 3 bedroom, 2 bath/shower room, two storey Victorian period family home, with open-plan kitchen/dining/living room, roof terrace and 47ft garden having a sunny orientation. An exquisite mid-terraced Victorian period house (circa 1865), stylishly presented throughout with an abundance of original features combined with high quality modern additions. Tucked away on a quiet horseshoe featuring an attractive collection of period homes and yet so convenient for the vast array of amenities on Blackboy Hill/Whiteladies Road including local shops, supermarkets, restaurants and bars, the Downs and Clifton Down railway station are also nearby, close to St John's Primary School and within easy access of Clifton Village and the city centre. Ground Floor: entrance hall, drawing room, open-plan kitchen/diningt/living room (30ft x 18ft), separate wc/utility. First Floor: part galleried landing, bedroom 1 with en-suite bath/shower room, bedroom 2 with door onto roof terrace, bedroom 3, shower room/wc. Outside: 47ft south facing front garden with sitting out area, roof terrace. A stylish and exquisitely presented family home in a much sought after and convenient location. To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
via wrought iron pedestrian gate and pathway leading through a charming well stocked southerly facing garden to an open-fronted porch. Solid wood panelled front door with fanlight and wall mounted external light, opening to:-
a most welcoming entrance to this charming family home, with inlaid entrance mat, ornate moulded cornicing, raised height mains switchboard control cupboard, radiator, coat hooks, inset ceiling downlights. Open walkway through to the open-plan kitchen/dining/living room. Door with glazed panels, opening to:-
DRAWING ROOM: (13' 9'' x 12' 1'') (4.19m x 3.68m)
multi-paned double doors with side panels and arched overlights overlooking and opening externally to the seating out area and the front garden, having plantation style shutters. Central period fireplace with decorative tiled slips and slate hearth, recesses to either side (one with floating bookshelf), tall moulded skirtings, ornate moulded cornicing, inset ceiling downlights, two radiators.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM: (30' 0'' x 18' 0'') (9.14m x 5.48m)
a vast entertaining space, loosely divided as follows:-
base and eye level units comprising drawers and cabinets, glass worktop surface with matching splashback, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood, breakfast bar with solid wooden worktop surface, integral dishwasher and tall fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, inset ceiling downlights
high sloping ceiling with exposed beams and double glazed windows, wooden flooring, radiator, wall light point, spotlight lighting on rail.
on has flames and crackles like a normal fire (but is decorative only and does not radiate heat), second chimney breast with recesses to either side, wooden flooring, two radiators, inset ceiling downlights, two wall light points, staircase ascending to the first floor with chrome handrail and balustrade. Door to:-
SEPARATE WC/UTILITY: (5' 6'' x 4' 6'') (1.68m x 1.37m)
low level dual flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with waterfall style mixer tap, heated towel rail/radiator, tiled flooring and walls to dado height, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted cabinets, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
PART GALLERIED LANDING: (10' 3'' x 5' 5'') (3.12m x 1.65m)
part galleried over the stairwell with brushed steel handrail and balustrade, high level Velux window, ceiling light point, useful storage wardrobe with hanging rail. Doors to:-
BEDROOM 1: (15' 6'' x 12' 8'') (4.72m x 3.86m)
large multi-paned sash window overlooking the front garden with plantation style shutters, chimney breast with recesses to either side, two radiators, inset ceiling downlights. Door to:-
En-Suite Bath/shower Room/WC: (8' 6'' x 5' 5'') (2.59m x 1.65m)
panelled bath with mixer tap, walk-in style shower with glass screen and handheld attachment plus massage heads, low level dual flush wc, corner wash hand basin with mixer tap and double opening cupboard below, tiled flooring, majority tiled walls, heated towel rail/radiator, part opaque sash window to the front elevation, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, built-in cupboards and shelving.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 9'' x 9' 6'') (3.58m x 2.89m)
sash window to the rear elevation, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving, radiator, ceiling light point. Part glazed door opening to:-
Roof Terrace: (12' 0'' x 7' 0'') (3.65m x 2.13m)
steel and reinforced glass balustrade with composite decking that provides ample space for garden furniture and potted plants
BEDROOM 3: (11' 9'' x 8' 7'') (3.58m x 2.61m)
multi-paned sash windows to the rear elevation, double opening wardrobe, additional double opening cupboard with wall mounted Worcester gas fired combination boiler and shelving to side, ceiling light point.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (5' 6'' x 4' 9'') (1.68m x 1.45m)
corner shower cubicle with wall mounted shower unit and handheld shower attachment, low level dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, mosaic effect tiled walls to dado height, heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
some 47ft/14.32m in length and enjoying a southerly aspect. The garden has been carefully designed and stocked by the current vendors to exhibit a plethora of colour with an arrangement of mature shrubs, flowering plants and specimen tree. Having a level section of lawn, wide pathway, garden shed. Seating out area with space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbecuing etc.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.