Royal York Villas | Clifton
A well presented, light and airy 2 double bedroom, first floor apartment, set within a fine Victorian building with beautiful far reaching views from the sitting room. Located on a quiet private cul-de-sac on the doorstop of Clifton Village.
Clifton enjoys an enviable reputation with an eclectic and diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services. The architecture is varied and striking with 400 acres of open space found on the Downs just under a mile away
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and shower room/wc
Gas central heating, fully refurbished shower room.
Situated in the Clifton Village (CV) residents parking zone on a private road.
Subscription to communal garden £55 p.a.
A super first floor apartment set in a highly favoured location on the doorstep of Clifton Village.
- A well presented, light & airy first floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Sitting room (17'8 x 13'1 max) with far reaching views
- Separate kitchen
- Fully refurbished shower room
- Gas central heating
- Clifton Village (CV) residents parking zone
- On the doorstep of Clifton Village
- Pets permitted in the lease
via pathway leading to the left hand side of the property where there are several steps up to the communal entrance into the communal hallway where the private entrance to the first floor apartment can be found up the stairs and directly in front of you.
ceiling light point, picture rail, door entry intercom system. Doors lead off to the sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and shower room/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (17' 8'' x 13' 1'' max) (5.38m x 3.98m)
three wooden sash windows with a westerly aspect, period cornicing, picture rail, raised skirting boards, built-in storage cupboard, period fireplace with gas coal effect fire (not working), double radiator, breakfast bar, large square opening and arched doorway to the kitchen.
KITCHEN: (13' 9'' x 5' 1'') (4.19m x 1.55m)
fitted with a matching range of painted wall, base and drawer units with oak effect laminate worktop over, ceramic sink with drainer to side and mixer tap over, built-in oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan. Space for upright fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Sash window overlooking the front elevation, wall mounted Vaillant combi boiler, tiled surrounds, exposed wooden floorboards, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 4'' x 9' 11'' to chimney breast) (4.37m x 3.02m)
large wooden sash windows to the rear elevation, period fireplace with iron inset and 2 large storage cupboards to either side of the chimney breast, cornicing, picture rail, ceiling rose, ceiling light point, skirting boards and radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 8'' x 7' 0'') (4.16m x 2.13m)
ceiling light point, picture rail, sash window to the rear elevation, radiator, skirting boards.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (7' 0'' x 4' 6'') (2.13m x 1.37m)
a modern white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, sash window to the side elevation, chrome towel radiator. Archway leads to a further section (6'6 x 3'3) (1.98m x 0.99m) fully tiled walk-in shower with system fed waterfall shower and separate detachable shower over, inset ceiling downlighters, frosted sash window to front elevation.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1983. We understand that there is also is a £1 ground rent payable p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.