Roman Way, Stoke Bishop
A stylish, well-presented and extended 4 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room 1930s semi-detached family house with 100ft rear garden and driveway parking for 2 cars.
A classic 1930s period property with many high quality contemporary additions and a generously proportioned kitchen/breakfast/dining room.
Situated close to local shops in the nearby Stoke Hill and other neighbouring shopping areas within easy reach in Stoke Lane, Shirehampton Road and further afield in North View, Henleaze and Westbury-on-Trym. Convenient for access to the Downs, Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village and the city centre or for commuting out of town via Cribbs Causeway and M5 motorway junction 17.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, boot room and cloakroom/wc, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast/dining room and utility area.
First Floor: split level landing, 4 double bedrooms (bedroom 2 with en suite shower room) and family bathroom/wc.
Outside: off street parking for 2 cars and 100ft north westerly facing rear garden.
Gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
- 1930's semi-detached house
- 4 double bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with log burner
- 100ft rear garden
- Driveway parking
- Boot room/wc plus utility
- Storage undercroft
- Well presented throughout
- Gas central heating
from the pavement of Roman Way proceed down the block paved driveway where the front entrance door can be found immediately in front of you.
via upvc double glazed door with obscured double glazed window to the side, a welcoming entrance hallway with tall panelled ceilings with inset ceiling downlighters, picture rail, radiator, tall skirting boards, wooden flooring. Doors leading to boot room/cloakroom/wc, sitting room and open plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room. Stairs leading to first floor landing.
a useful boot room with double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, fitted shelving, inset ceiling downlighters, picture rail, radiator, skirting boards, tile effect flooring, door leading to cloakroom/wc.
low level wc with pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, radiator, wood effect tile flooring, skirting boards.
SITTING ROOM: 15' 4'' x 13' 0'' (4.67m x 3.96m)
a bay fronted sitting room with double glazed windows overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, picture rail, cast iron open fireplace with marble hearth and wooden surround, fitted shelving to either side of chimney breast, tv point, radiator, tall skirting boards.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/DINING ROOM: 28' 1'' x 13' 9'' (8.55m x 4.19m)
described separate as follows:
fitted with a matching range of shaker style wall, base and drawer units with square edge wooden worktop over, 1½ bowl ceramic sink with drainer unit and swan neck mixer tap over, integrated appliances include 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan over, waist height oven with separate microwave oven above, integrated dishwasher, space for upright fridge/freezer, large breakfast bar, inset ceiling downlighters, double glazed windows overlooking the lawned rear garden. Built in storage cupboard with light and shelving and housing the consumer unit. Opening to
Utility Area: 6' 10'' x 5' 11'' (2.08m x 1.80m)
which has space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer and additional space for fridge or freezer, stainless steel sink with drainer unit and mixer tap over, work surfaces, inset ceiling downlighters, wall mounted Worcester combi boiler, high level double glazed window, tile effect flooring throughout.
a fabulous space with log burning stove with fitted bespoke storage to either side of chimney breast with built in shelving above, 2 ceiling light points, picture rail, double glazed windows and French doors giving access out onto the rear garden, stripped wooden flooring, radiator, tall skirting boards.
a split level landing with inset ceiling downlights, loft access hatch, pretty arched stained glass window, doors radiate to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 8'' x 11' 6'' (4.77m x 3.50m)
double glazed windows overlooking the front garden, ceiling light point, picture rail, 2 sets of fitted wardrobes, tall skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 3'' x 11' 5'' (4.34m x 3.48m)
double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden with an array of fitted wardrobes, ceiling light point, picture rail, tall skirting boards. Door leading to:
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
a modern white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, double shower enclosure with waterfall shower and separate detachable hand shower over, tiled surrounds, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, chrome towel/radiator, obscure double glazed window to the rear elevation, skirting boards, tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 3: 11' 10'' x 8' 6'' (3.60m x 2.59m)
2 double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, ceiling light point, picture rail, radiator, tall skirting boards.
BEDROOM 4: 9' 0'' x 8' 7'' (2.74m x 2.61m)
double glazed corner window overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, picture rail, built in storage cupboard with hanging rail and window, radiator, tall skirting boards.
a modern white bathroom suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin set on vanity unit with mirror and shaver socket above, tiled splashback, P shaped bath with waterfall shower and separate detachable hand shower over, tiled surrounds, glass shower screen, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, obscure double glazed window to the front elevation, vertical chrome towel/radiator, wood effect flooring, tall skirting boards.
block paved driveway providing off street parking for 2 vehicles. To the side of the driveway is an area laid to lawn with a mixture of mature trees and shrubs to the borders.
REAR GARDEN: approx 100' 0'' in length (30.46m)
side access via a wooden gate and also accessed from the kitchen/breakfast/dining room via a set of French doors leading out onto a raised decked terrace area with steps leading down onto a small section mainly laid to chippings which gives access to the undercroft. The garden is approx 100ft/30.48m in length and is mainly laid to lawn with a flagstone patio area and a vegetable bed located at the rear of the garden. There is a variety of mature trees, shrubs and bushes with flower beds to the borders. The garden is enclosed by a mixture of wooden feather edge fencing and hedging, outside light and tap.
UNDERCROFT: approx 25' 0'' x 20' 0'' with restricted head height of 5ft (7.61m x 6.09m/1.52m)
power and electrics. An ideal space for storing outdoor equipment, patio furniture, bikes and toys etc.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.