Rockleaze Avenue | Sneyd Park
An impressive converted 3/4 bedroom residence refurbished to an excellent standard throughout. With circa 1800sq.ft., a large enclosed private roof terrace, and a spacious open plan living, dining, kitchen area.
To be sold with no onward chain allowing a prompt move.
Spacious reverse level accommodation with open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room to the first floor with access to three terraces.
Set in Sneyd Park and on the fringes of the Downs offering over 400 acres of recreational space to enjoy, whilst a short walk over to Clifton/Whiteladies Road with a wide range of independent retailers, essential services and farmers’ market.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, bedroom 1 with ensuite bathroom, bedroom 2 with ensuite bathroom, bedroom 3 with ensuite bathroom, utility room.
First Floor: landing, kitchen/dining room, sitting room, bedroom 4/study, wc.
Outside: three private terraces, and a lower courtyard accessed from bedrooms 1 and 2.
- The garage isn’t included and belongs to the next door
- Impressive 3/4 bedroom detached house
- Beautifully presented
- Spacious and bright accommodation of 1955 sq.ft
- Generous open plan living
- Ensuite bathrooms
- 3 private terraces & courtyard
- Separate utility room
- Set in an enviable Sneyd Park location
- Sold with no onward chain
from the pavement, large wooden gates built into a stone arch open into a front paved courtyard entrance with bin and bike store to the left hand side, outside and private entrance door with two picture windows to either side, leading into:-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 16' 3'' x 8' 6'' (4.95m x 2.59m)
tiled flooring with underfloor heating, stairs rise to the first floor and two openings leading to plant cupboard, utility room with separate opening in turn leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bedroom 3.
LANDING: 16' 5'' x 8' 7'' (5.00m x 2.61m)
from the ground floor, stairs rise to the first floor landing space with four double glazed picture windows overlooking the front elevation, private entrance courtyard and period arch. Ceiling light points, moulded skirting boards, engineered oak flooring, opening leading to:-
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 30' 10'' x 14' 1'' (9.39m x 4.29m)
a modern fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units, quartz working surface with matching upstands, 2 bowl sink with stainless steel mixer tap over with instant hot tap setting, feature stone wall. Integrated appliances include double height fridge, double height freezer, double NEFF oven, NEFF five ring induction hob with NEFF extractor hood over, wine fridge, microwave. Kitchen island with an array of pan drawers and breakfast bar seating area, continuation of quartz working surfaces and inset ceiling downlights above. Double glazed sliding doors leading to spacious terrace, oak engineered flooring open to dining space with double glazed sliding doors opening out on to front terrace overlooking the front elevation and pleasant street scene. Radiator, inset ceiling downlights.
SITTING ROOM: 17' 6'' x 12' 0'' (5.33m x 3.65m)
inset ceiling downlights feature fireplace built into wall, sliding double glazed doors leading to further front private terrace enclosed by high wall, radiator, moulded skirtings, oak engineered flooring, door to lobby with further doors leading to:-
BEDROOM 4/STUDY: 12' 7'' x 10' 9'' (3.83m x 3.27m)
casement window overlooking the upper terrace and lower courtyard, ceiling lightpoint, moulded skirting boards, radiator, oak engineered flooring.
comprising vanity cabinet mounted wash handbasin, low level button flush wc with discreetly housed cistern and complimentary shelf over, radiator, part wood panelled tongue and groove walls, moulded skirting boards, oak engineered flooring.
BEDROOM 1: 12' 2'' x 11' 9'' (3.71m x 3.58m)
ceiling light points, double glazed tilt/turn windows/door leading into lower courtyard, obscure glazed picture window overlooking side elevation, moulded skirting boards, radiator, door to:-
Ensuite: 7' 11'' x 5' 10'' (2.41m x 1.78m)
comprising bath with wall mounted stainless steel taps and detachable shower head over, part tiled surround, two complimentary shelves, low level button flush wc, pedestal wash handbasin with stainless steel mixer taps over and tiled splashbacks, corner shower with stainless steel shower controls and rainfall shower over with separate detachable handheld attachment, high level obscure glazed picture window, extractor fan, inset ceiling downlights, stainless steel heated towel rail, tiled flooring, wall mounted mirror.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 8'' x 9' 6'' (3.86m x 2.89m)
picture window and double glazed tilt/turn door leading to lower courtyard, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, radiator, door to:-
comprising spacious shower enclosure with tiled surround, wall mounted stainless steel shower controls, rainfall shower head over and separate detachable handheld shower attachment, complimentary tiled soap shelf, pedestal wash handbasin with stainless steel mixer taps over, tiled splashback, mirrored vanity cabinet, low level button flush wc, extractor fan, wall mounted stainless steel heated towel rail, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, inset ceiling downlights.
BEDROOM 3: 13' 7'' x 11' 11'' (4.14m x 3.63m)
double glazed casement overlooking front entrance courtyard, ceiling light points, moulded skirting boards, radiator, door to:-
comprising large shower enclosure with rainfall shower, wall mounted stainless steel shower controls and detachable handheld shower attachment, tiled surround, inset ceiling downlight, mirrored wall mounted vanity unit, pedestal wash handbasin with stainless steel mixer tap over and tiled splashback, low level button flush wc, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, stainless steel wall mounted heated towel rail, moulded skirting boards, extractor fan, high level obscure double glazed picture window.
UTILITY ROOM: 15' 0'' x 14' 6'' (4.57m x 4.42m)
inset ceiling downlights, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, moulded skirting boards, an array of wall cupboards with roll-edged working surfaces over, stainless steel sink with drainer to side and swan neck mixer taps over. Space and plumbing for washing machine.
Enjoying a number of private terraces and a lower courtyard space.
UPPER TERRACE: 16' 11'' x 10' 9'' (5.15m x 3.27m)
an enclosed sunny terrace with a resin surface allowing ample space to sit out and landscaped with an array of pots with glazed balustrade and stainless steel rail overlooking lower courtyard space and an attractive, pointed feature stone wall.
FRONT TERRACES: 15' 0'' x 6' 0'' (4.57m x 1.83m)
(and 9’0 x 4’0 respectively) overlooking the front elevation, partially enclosed by high walls and providing more space to sit out with table and chairs.
LOWER COURTYARD: 16' 0'' x 7' 0'' (4.87m x 2.13m)
a gravelled area with entrances from bedrooms 1 and 2. Attractive feature stone wall
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.