A spacious and inviting 4 double bedrooms (1 with en suite), 3 reception room 2 storey modern detached family home situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac setting and further benefiting from a sunny westerly facing level rear garden, ample off road parking and a double garage. Located in the heart of Henleaze, close to Henleaze Primary School and within easy reach of the excellent local shops, cafes and bus connections of Henleaze Road. Ground Floor: generous central reception hallway with understairs storage space, 18ft x 15ft sitting room with 2 sets of double doors seamlessly accessing the rear garden, separate kitchen/breakfast room, dining room/reception 2, reception 3/home office and ground floor cloakroom/wc. First Floor: central galleried landing, principal bedroom with en suite bathroom/wc, 3 further good sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom/shower/wc. Access to good loft storage space and an airing cupboard. Outside: to the front there is driveway off road parking for at least 2 cars plus a double garage and a pretty lawned front garden with gated access through to a superb westerly facing level lawned garden with well-stocked flower borders and paved seating area. Owned and enjoyed by the current family for over 30 years, this much loved family home offered excellent space inside and out in a peaceful yet convenient location.
- A spacious (2161sq ft) modern detached family home
- Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac
- 4 double bedrooms (1 with en suite)
- 3 reception rooms
- Westerly facing level rear garden
- Ample off road parking
- Double garage
via a block paved driveway providing off road parking with entrance to the double garage on the right hand side. A pathway leads from the driveway beside a level lawned front garden towards the covered entrance and main front door to the property.
RECEPTION HALLWAY: 18' 2'' x 7' 6'' widening to 11'0" (5.53m x 2.28m/3.35m)
a generous welcoming central entrance hallway with staircase rising to the first floor galleried landing with a generous understairs storage cupboard, providing cloaks storage space and housing the alarm control panel. Ceiling coving, radiator, wall mounted thermostat control for central heating and doors lead off to the sitting room, dining room/reception 2, reception 3/home office, kitchen/breakfast room and the ground floor cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: 18' 1'' x 15' 4'' max into recess (5.51m x 4.67m)
a good sized family sitting room with 2 sets of sliding double glazed patio doors leading out onto the sunny westerly facing level rear garden. Feature fireplace, ceiling coving, radiator, tv point and a lovely outlook over the rear garden.
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 2: 12' 7'' x 11' 3'' (3.83m x 3.43m)
a good sized reception room with ceiling coving, radiator and leaded double glazed windows to front, overlooking the front garden.
RECEPTION 3/HOME OFFICE: 14' 3'' x 10' 0'' (4.34m x 3.05m)
a useful third reception room, perfect for a home office, children’s playroom or music room with radiator, ceiling coving and leaded double glazed windows to front.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (rear) 11' 4'' x 11' 3'' (3.45m x 3.43m)
a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops over and inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing and appliance space for cooker, dishwasher and fridge, built in stainless steel extractor hood, part tiled walls, overhanging breakfast room, inset spotlights, ceiling coving and leaded double glazed window to rear offering a pleasant outlook over the sunny rear garden. Radiator and accessing the utility room.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 8'' x 7' 7'' (2.34m x 2.31m)
a good sized utility space with built in base level units with roll edged laminated worktops over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, appliance space for washing machine, dryer and freezer, wall mounted Worcester gas boiler, part tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window and part double glazed door to side accessing a side pathway which goes out onto the rear garden and has gated access to the front garden.
low level wc, small wall mounted wash basin with tiled splashbacks, radiator and obscured double glazed window to side.
a good sized galleried landing with plenty of natural light flowing through the landing and stairwell provided by the leaded double glazed window to front. Radiator, ceiling coving and doors leading off to all 4 double bedrooms, family bathroom/wc and an Airing Cupboard with built in slatted shelving and a radiator. A loft hatch accessing a loft storage space.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 11'' max into recess x 11' 3'' (4.85m x 3.43m)
a double bedroom with large leaded double glazed window to front offering an open outlook over neighbouring gardens. Built in wardrobes, radiator, ceiling coving and door accessing:
En Suite Bathroom/wc: 7' 7'' x 12' 10'' (2.31m x 3.91m)
a bathroom suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer taps and system fed shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, chrome effect heated towel rail, tiled walls, shaver point, built in mirror, inset spotlights and obscured double glazed window to side.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 2'' x 10' 0'' (4.31m x 3.05m)
a double bedroom with leaded double glazed windows to front, ceiling coving, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (12' 6'' to front of buitl in wardrobes x 10' 0'' (3.81m x 3.05m)
a double bedroom with ceiling coving, recessed wardrobe, double glazed leaded windows to rear and a radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (rear) 11' 4'' x 14' 4'' (3.45m x 4.37m)
a double bedroom with ceiling coving, leaded double glazed windows to rear and a radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/SHOWER/WC: 12' 4'' x 7' 5'' (3.76m x 2.26m)
a white suite comprising a double ended bath with central mixer taps, a corner shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc and a pedestal wash basin. Tiled walls with glass mosaic tiled border, chrome effect heated towel rail, shaver point, inset spotlights, extractor fan and a leaded double glazed window to rear.
OFF STREET PARKING & FRONT GARDEN:
the property is tucked away in a desirable cul-de-sac end with a generous block paved forecourt to the front providing off road parking for at least 2 cars with a level lawned garden framed with well stocked flower borders. Access to the double garage and pathway leads up to the covered entrance to the property.
REAR GARDEN: 40' 0'' x 36' 0'' (12.18m x 10.96m)
a level lawned westerly facing rear garden attracting much of the afternoon summer sunshine with well stocked flower borders, a paved seating area closest to the property, handy gated side access on both side of the property to the front, outside tap and garden shed.
N.B. Behind the garden is a secure gated back lane. The vendors inform me that they once had gated access onto this and that could be re-instated, if required.
DOUBLE GARAGE: internally 16' 8'' x 16' 2'' (5.08m x 4.92m)
a double garage with up and over door, pitched roof, power and light.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.