Rayleigh Road | Stoke Bishop
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £1,100,000 - £1,150,000
An engaging and rather impressive 4 double bedroom, 2 bathroom character home situated in a desirable and peaceful cul-de-sac in the heart of Stoke Bishop. Further benefiting from impressive extended ground floor accommodation, off road parking, a garage and a truly magnificent sunny rear garden.
Situated on a peaceful and well-regarded cul-de-sac in the heart of leafy Stoke Bishop within easy reach of the green open spaces of Canford Park, Durdham Downs and Blaise Castle Estate. Bus connections to central areas are nearby as are the local shops and cafes of Stoke Lane.
Originally constructed in late Victorian times and sympathetically improved and extended in recent years, this wonderful family home now enjoys an enviable and impressive amount of living accommodation and outdoor space.
Ground Floor: central entrance hallway, charming bay fronted sitting room with wood burning stove, kitchen/dining room which flows through to an impressive extended family room with bi-folding doors accessing the beautiful rear garden. Ground floor cloakroom/wc and large storage garage/utility room.
First Floor: landing, 4 double bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate shower room/wc.
Outside: tastefully landscaped driveway and front garden providing ample gated off road parking and a truly breath taking and larger than average level rear garden extending behind neighbouring gardens with a sunny aspect and a lovely scale.
A charming and inviting family home with balanced accommodation arranged over 2 floors, a superb rear garden and much more.
- A truly special 4 Character home with an incredible garden
- 4 double bedrooms
- circa 2000 sq ft of accomodation
- Off road parking for 2 cars PLUS a garage
- Wonderful extended kitchen.
- Exceptional and larger than average garden
- Council Tax Band D
via gated driveway providing off street parking for at least a couple of cars. The stone paved driveway leads up to an attractive covered porch and main front door to the property.
a spacious central entrance hallway with staircase rising to first floor landing, Amtico tile effect floor, radiator, door accessing the garage/utility and further oak doors access the sitting room, kitchen/dining room and ground floor cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: 12' 8'' x 11' 11'' (3.86m x 3.63m)
a pretty bay fronted sitting room with timber framed double glazed windows to front, a feature log burning stove with period fire surround and stone hearth, built in tv cabinet with open shelving over to chimney recesses and a radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 24' 10'' x 19' 0'' (7.56m x 5.79m)
a good sized sociable kitchen/dining room with a modern fitted kitchen comprising shaker style units with Kashmir white granite worktop over and inset double stainless steel sink. Integrated dishwasher. Appliance space for a large range cooker with chimney hood with extraction over, ample space for dining table and chairs, inset spotlights. Reclaimed, solid French oak flooring. Velux skylight window and timber framed double glazed windows to rear overlooking the superb rear garden. Wide wall opening connecting the kitchen through a rear lobby, which has built in storage cupboards, a larder fridge and access to the rear garden, as well as double doors creating a sociable connection through to the family room.
FAMILY ROOM: 28' 4'' x 11' 1'' (8.63m x 3.38m)
a large through reception room with gable end and high ceilings with 2 Velux windows, further timber framed double glazed casement windows to side and timber framed bi-folding doors to rear offering seamless access and a wonderful outlook onto the rear garden.
a wc with period style high level cistern, wall mounted wash basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan and Amtico tile effect floor.
an L shaped landing with skylight window providing plenty of natural light and loft hatch with pull down ladder providing access to some loft storage space. Doors off to all 4 bedrooms, family bathroom and separate shower room/wc.
Bedroom 1 and bedroom 4 are in the extended section of the house and have the benefit of underfloor heating.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) 14' 1'' x 11' 2'' (4.29m x 3.40m)
a double bedroom with built in wardrobes and timber framed double glazed windows to rear overlooking the rear and neighbouring gardens. There is a shower room next to the principal bedroom, providing future potential to become an en suite if required. Wall mounted thermostat for underfloor heating.
over-sized walk in shower with system fed shower and body jets, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin set into a counter with storage cupboards beneath, window to side, wall light and shaver point, part tiled walls, tiled floor, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 13' 11'' x 11' 8'' (4.24m x 3.55m)
a good sized double bedroom with timber framed double glazed windows to rear offering a lovely open outlook over rear and neighbouring gardens, recessed wardrobe, Velux skylight window and a radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (front) 12' 1'' x 11' 2'' (3.68m x 3.40m)
a double bedroom with built in wardrobe, double glazed window to front and a radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (front) 11' 3'' x 9' 1'' (3.43m x 2.77m)
a double bedroom with 2 sets of double glazed timber framed windows to front, a recessed wardrobe, wall mounted thermostat for underfloor heating.
a white suite comprising large family bath with central mixer taps, low level wc, wash hand basin set into a counter with storage drawers beneath, double glazed timber framed windows to rear, wall mounted heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
FRONT GARDEN & OFF ROAD PARKING:
the front garden is tastefully landscaped to flagstone paving framed with raised railway sleeper borders. The paved area provides ample off road parking and leads up to the garage/utility.
GARAGE/UTILITY: 14' 10'' x 11' 3'' (4.52m x 3.43m)
a good sized storage garage with ample built in wall and base level units providing a generous utility and storage space with woodblock worktop over, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, dryer, fridge and freezer. Power, light and up and over door, as well as a doorway connecting the garage/utility through to the entrance hallway. Worcester boiler.
a breath-taking sunny rear garden with a west south west orientation affording all of the afternoon and early evening summer sunshine. The garden is larger than average due to the owners acquiring a further section of garden behind neighbouring properties and offers the outdoor space that many crave. As well as generous lawn section with a central mature cherry tree there is a good sized paved seating area closest to the property, further seating area with pergola over, a garden shed, a chicken shed, a garden pond and plenty of space.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.