Randall Road | Cliftonwood
Situated within a sought after road in Cliftonwood, a first floor purpose built apartment in need of modernisation, providing an exciting opportunity for investors and owner occupiers alike. Benefitting from stunning elevated views towards South Bristol and having an allocated off-street parking space. To be offered with no onward chain. The property is situated on a quiet no-through road in Cliftonwood with stunning elevated views across the city. Two double bedrooms. Large partially open plan kitchen/living space. stunning elevated views of South Bristol, harbourside and beyond. Located in a tranquil and leafy cul-de-sac in a convenient and sought after Cliftonwood location within easy reach of Clifton Village, the harbourside and the city centre. Allocated off-street parking space to the rear of the building accessed via Church Lane. Also within the Cliftonwood residents parking scheme. A practical and functional apartment which could benefit from modernising in the fullness of time. To be offered with no onward chain.
- A well-located & practical purpose-built apartment
- 2 well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Large semi-open plan kitchen/dining/living space
- Stunning elevated views of the harbourside & beyond
- Allocated off street parking
- Desirable Cliftonwood location
- On a tranquil no-through road
- Close to Clifton Village & the harbourside
- Exciting opportunity to modernise in time
- Sold with no onward chain
from the pavement, the building is accessed via concrete pathway passing communal bin storage to a glass communal front door, opening to:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
large glass windows and front door flood the hallway with natural light. Housing post trays for the apartments. Staircase ascends to the first floor where the private entrance to flat 5 can be found immediately in front of you through a wooden front door, opening to:-
with coat hooks, door opening to:-
laid with fitted carpet. Access to all principal rooms of the flat with doors leading to living room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom.
LIVING ROOM: 20' 0'' x 197' 0'' (6.09m x 60.00m)
partially open plan with the kitchen; a large space with stunning elevated views, laid with fitted carpet, two electric radiators, inset ceiling downlights, large double glazed upvc window overlooking stunning rear elevation with elevated city views, internet point and telephone point.
KITCHEN: 9' 11'' x 7' 6'' (3.02m x 2.28m)
with separate door from living room as well as glass hatch/window separating the living room and kitchen making it more of a partially open plan kitchen/living space. Fitted with an array of wall, base and drawer units, integrated gas oven with 4 ring induction hob above and overhead extractor fan. Laminate roll edged worktops with tiled surround, double glazed upvc window overlooking rear elevation. Space for freestanding washer/dryer. Stainless steel bowl sink with reversible drainer unit to side and mixer tap. Space for integrated fridge/freezer.
BEDROOM 1: 13' 1'' x 9' 10'' (3.98m x 2.99m)
large double bedroom laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, electric radiator, double glazed upvc window overlooking front elevation, light point.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 0'' x 9' 5'' (3.96m x 2.87m)
double bedroom laid with fitted carpet, electric radiator, light point, moulded skirting boards, large integrated wardrobe space. Double glazed upvc window overlooking front elevation.
tiled effect laminate flooring, low level wc, floor standing hand wash basin with stainless steel taps, wall mounted medicine cabinet with mirror, wood panelled bath with electric shower and overhead controls, double glazed upvc frosted window overlooking side elevation, extractor fan, towel heater.
OFF-STREET PARKING SPACE:
the property benefits from an allocated parking space to the rear of the building accessed off Church Lane.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1976. We also understand that there is a ground rent payable of £25 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100 (which includes communal utilities, cleaning and gardening of communal areas, buildings insurance). This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.