Queens Gate | Stoke Bishop
Tucked away on an exclusive development, a 4 bedroom, 2/3 reception plus study modern detached house with a beautiful sunny south-easterly facing 52ft x 40ft rear garden, driveway parking and double garage.
Queens Gate is a highly prized development near Stoke Lodge playing fields within the APR for Cedar Park Primary School; convenient for Whiteladies Road/city centre/Clifton village/the Downs with local shops available in Stoke Hill/Shirehampton Road/Westbury on Trym village/Henleaze Road/North View; easy commuting out of town via M5 motorway junctions 17& 18.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, dining room, sitting room, kitchen, breakfast room, conservatory, utility room, study, cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en-suite bath/shower room/wc, 3 further bedrooms, bath/shower room/wc.
Outside: front garden with driveway parking for 2/4 cars, double garage, beautiful south-easterly facing rear garden.
Set in an extremely peaceful and coveted location - a high quality modern house offering ease of maintenance and practical living with a true oasis of a rear garden with a sunny and private aspect.
- High quality modern detached house
- Tucked away on an exclusive development
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Additional study and utilty
- Ample driveway parking
- Double garage
- Beautiful sunny rear garden
pathway past the driveway up to the main entrance with brick and timber entrance porch and entrance door.
stairs rising to the first floor. Doors leading off to sitting room, dining room, study and kitchen. Radiator. Useful understairs storage cupboard.
DINING ROOM: (12' 0'' x 9' 7'') (3.65m x 2.92m)
double glazed window to front elevation, glazed double doors opening out into the sitting room, picture rail, radiator.
SITTING ROOM: (19' 4'' x 11' 11'') (5.89m x 3.63m)
a generous sitting room with double glazed window to the rear elevation with lovely views of the rear garden and double glazed double doors leading out onto the patio, further double glazed window to the side elevation, picture rail, two radiators, glazed double doors leading back through to the dining room. Coal effect gas fire with solid stone surround, mantle and hearth.
KITCHEN: (13' 1'' x 8' 11'') (3.98m x 2.72m)
two double glazed windows to the rear elevation with a lovely view of the patio and the rear garden, fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating modern quartz working surface, sink unit and mixer tap, 4 ring Zanussi gas hob with filter hood above, separate Zanussi double oven, integrated fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher, open doorway through to:-
BREAKFAST ROOM: (11' 3'' x 8' 11'') (3.43m x 2.72m)
door to utility, double glazed door through to the conservatory, radiator.
CONSERVATORY: (11' 9'' x 9' 9'') (3.58m x 2.97m)
double glazed conservatory with double doors leading out onto the patio and the rear garden with a lovely view of the beautiful rear garden.
UTILITY ROOM: (8' 1'' x 5' 6'') (2.46m x 1.68m)
a range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces, sink unit and draining board, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler. Double glazed door to the rear elevation and door to the double garage.
STUDY: (9' 6'' x 6' 10'') (2.89m x 2.08m)
double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
with low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan.
doors lead off to all bedrooms and bathroom. Access to roof storage space, Airing Cupboard housing hot water tank. Radiator.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (18' 10'' x 15' 1'') (5.74m x 4.59m)
a lovely large master bedroom with two double glazed windows to the front elevation, lots of built-in wardrobes, three radiators. Door to:-
En-Suite: (7' 3'' x 6' 5'') (2.21m x 1.95m)
opaque double glazed window to rear elevation. White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc and panelled bath with Victorian mixer tap with handheld shower fitment, partially tiled walls, tiled floor. Shower cubicle, heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (16' 5'' x 19' 8'') (5.00m x 5.99m)
double glazed window to the rear elevation with a lovely view of the rear garden, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (front) (11' 5'' x 9' 7'') (3.48m x 2.92m)
double glazed window to front elevation with a lovely outlook over surrounding gardens, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (front) (12' 0'' x 6' 9'') (3.65m x 2.06m)
double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (8' 10'' x 7' 4'') (2.69m x 2.23m)
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, large shower cubicle with electric shower, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to rear elevation, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
DOUBLE GARAGE: (18' 6'' x 17' 5'') (5.63m x 5.30m)
large double garage with independent up and over doors (one of them is electrically operated), light and power, glazed door to the side elevation.
FRONT GARDEN & OFF STREET PARKING:
generous driveway providing access to the double garage and parking for 2/4 cars. Pretty front garden with well stocked borders and a mature tree providing privacy and screening.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 52' 0'' wide x 40' 0'' deep) (15.84m x 12.18m)
a simply beautiful rear garden which faces south-east with lawn and established borders containing a variety of shrubs, flowers, herbs and trees. Slightly raised timber deck to the rear which catches the end of the evening sun. Two water features. Generous patio seating area immediately outside the doors from the conservatory and the sitting room.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.