Oakwood Road, Henleaze
A handsome and generously proportioned 3 double bedroom, 2 reception, 1930s semi-detached family house on a bigger than average corner plot with good garden, large garage and plenty of driveway parking.
This comfortable and welcoming home has been well maintained and affords the next owners the opportunity to appoint to suit their own requirements in the fullness of time.
Located on a sought after road, in a convenient position within a few hundred yards of Henleaze Road with its range of shops, cafes and amenities and just around the corner from Old Quarry Park. Henleaze Infant & Primary School is circa 650 metres away.
Ground Floor: reception hall, bay fronted sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom/wc
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, family bathroom, separate wc
Outside: off street driveway parking for numerous vehicles (at least 5) and large garage. Delightful rear garden.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- 3 double bed , 2 reception
- 1930's semi detached house
- Generous room sizes.
- large garage
- Plenty of driveway parking
- good garden
- large corner plot
- Sold with no onward chain
from the pavement pass across the block paviour driveway which leads up to the covered front door to the property, which opens into:-
glazed door opens into:-
large square hall with impressive staircase which leads up to the first floor landing. Plenty of light from a large side window. Plate display rack and radiator. Doors radiate from the hall to all rooms on this floor including a useful understairs storage cupboard which also contains the electricity and gas meters.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (19' 2'' x 13' 5'') (5.84m x 4.09m)
double glazed windows set within wide bay to front elevation, fireplace with gas flame effect fire, ceiling cornice and picture rail, two radiators.
DINING ROOM: (rear) (16' 11'' x 13' 5'') (5.15m x 4.09m)
ceiling mouldings and cornice, picture rail, wide bay with double glazed windows and sliding double glazed doors which lead out onto the rear garden. Electric fire and radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (12' 2'' x 11' 0'') (3.71m x 3.35m)
range of base and wall mounted units with rolled edge worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks, plumbing for dishwasher, built-in Bosch double electric oven and Hygena electric hob with extractor hood above, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, Potterton Kingfisher floor mounted gas boiler, suspended ceiling with inset downlighters, upvc double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, radiator, opening to Larder with side window and storage cupboards and space for fridge freezer, further door leads off to the rear lobby and door into the Utility Cupboard which has plumbing for washing machine, shelving and rear window. Upvc double glazed door leads off the rear lobby and provides access to the garage, rear garden and also to the front of the property.
white suite comprising low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin, heated towel rail, porthole style circular double glazed window to front elevation and high level double glazed window to side elevation, ceiling coving, fully tiled walls and floor, ceiling spotlights, extractor fan.
ceiling coving, doors radiate off to all rooms on this floor, ceiling loft access with drop down ladder. The loft is large and subject to obtaining all necessary consents could be potentially converted to provide further habitable accommodation.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (19' 2'' x 11' 6'') (5.84m x 3.50m)
double glazed windows to front elevation set in wide bay, picture rail, good range of mirror fronted wardrobes, corner wash hand basin with tiled splashback and cupboards beneath, two radiators.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (14' 3'' x 13' 5'') (4.34m x 4.09m)
double glazed windows to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, good range of built- in wardrobes, picture rail, radiator, door to shelved Airing Cupboard containing water tank (the cupboard itself is actually located in bedroom 3).
BEDROOM 3: (11' 0'' x 11' 0'') (3.35m x 3.35m)
double glazed windows to front and side elevation, radiator, Airing Cupboard (also accessed from bedroom 2 as referred to above).
coloured suite comprising bath with side panel, wash hand basin set in vanity unit with cupboards beneath, shower cubicle with mains fed shower, double glazed windows to front elevation, wall tiling and tiled floor, heated towel rail and Dimplex electric wall heater.
low level wc, double glazed window to front elevation.
OFF STREET PARKING:
to the front of the property is a sweeping block paviour driveway providing parking for at least 5 cars and which continues down the side of the property up to the garage via double gates.
LARGE GARAGE: (19' 0'' x 16' 5'') (5.79m x 5.00m)
electronically operated up and over door, further pedestrian door, power and light.
mainly laid to lawn with deep flower beds containing a plethora of flowering plants, shrubs, bushes and trees, raised patio area close to the house and further rockery and covered seating area around a pond. Fenced boundaries, summer house, potting shed and small shed to the rear of the garage. Outside tap.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.