North View, Westbury Park
A surprisingly spacious 3 double bedroom, 2 storey period home situated in the popular Westbury Park, close to Durdham Downs and further benefitting from ample storage space, an extended kitchen/dining room, and a south facing private rear garden.
Situated high up in Westbury Park on North View, a friendly local high street, leading up to the wonderful green open space of Durdham Downs, making it a highly convenient location with excellent shops, cafes, a cinema, bus connections and Waitrose supermarket all on the doorstep.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway with door accessing incredibly useful side access passage, providing plenty of storage for bicycles etc as well as handy access through to the rear garden. Bay fronted sitting room, superb extended kitchen/dining space with plenty of natural light due to large skylight window, 3 sliding doors and southerly orientation. Ground floor cloakroom/wc/utility.
First Floor landing: 3 good sized double bedrooms (1 ensuite), and separate shower room/wc.
Perfect location for families or purchasers seeking to downsize.
Enclosed private South facing garden.
A superb period home with a roomy and light interior.
- Spacious 3 double bedroom period home
- Superb extended kitchen dining space
- Enclosed & private sunny rear garden
- Useful side access and storage
- Highly convenient Westbury Park location
- Local shops, and cafes on the doorstep
- Close to Durdham Downs
via garden gate and pathway leading to the front door into:-
high ceilings with original ceiling coving, tiled floor, double glazed windows to front, alarm control panel, original part stained glass door with stained glass panel beside, leading through to:-
high ceilings with ceiling coving, original staircase rising to first floor landing with understairs cupboard and understairs wc/utility, radiator, and doors leading off to the sitting room, the extended kitchen/dining room and the enclosed side passage/bike store (21’4” x 3’5”) which provides an incredibly useful side entrance through to the rear of the property with ample storage for bicycles etc. This area also includes the wall mounted Worcester gas boiler.
SITTING ROOM: 16' 4'' x 11' 10'' (4.97m x 3.60m)
a good sized bay fronted sitting room with high ceilings, original ceiling coving and picture rail, attractive period style fireplace with gas coal effect fire, wood surround and slate hearth, bay window to front comprises double glazed windows, radiator and TV point.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM: 22' 5'' x 15' 3'' (6.83m x 4.64m)
a superb extended kitchen/dining/living area with a modern fitted kitchen comprising white base level units with granite worktops over. Integrated appliances include eye level oven, 4 ring gas hob with chimney hood over, dishwasher and sink. Further appliance space for fridge/freezer, central island with various cupboards and overhanging breakfast bar, ample space for dining and seating furniture, double glazed roof light atrium window providing plenty of natural light, and a 3 sectioned sliding double glazed doors provide a seamless access out onto the rear garden.
low level wc, small wash basin with tiled splashback, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, built-in shelf, heated towel rail and double glazed window to rear.
doors leading off to all 3 bedrooms, and the shower room/wc, loft hatch accessing loft storage space and double glazed window to rear providing plenty of natural light through the landing and stairwell.
BEDROOM 1: 12' 5'' x 12' 0'' (3.78m x 3.65m)
double bedroom with high ceilings, picture rail, attractive period fireplace with built-in wardrobes beside into the chimney recesses. Double glazed window to rear, radiator, high level cupboard, doorway through to:-
white suite comprising shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, wash handbasin with cabinet beneath. Inset spotlights, extractor fan, double glazed window to side and a heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 9'' x 12' 4'' (4.19m x 3.76m)
double bedroom with double glazed windows to front, picture rail, radiator and original fireplace with inset tiles.
BEDROOM 3: 10' 10'' x 10' 5'' (3.30m x 3.17m)
double bedroom with double glazed window to front, radiator and original fireplace.
good sized shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc and pedestal wash handbasin, shaver point, tiled walls, inset spotlights, extractor fan and double glazed window to rear.
REAR GARDEN: 22' 0'' x 15' 0'' (6.70m x 4.57m)
plus additional side return courtyard area (14’0 x 7’0) (m x m) a south facing level rear garden mainly laid to stone paving with well stocked raised flower borders containing various shrubs and climbers. The garden goes round to a side return courtyard area where there is an outdoor tap, a water butt and double glazed door accessing the handy side passage through to the front of the property.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.