North Road, Leigh Woods
Set at the rear of this well-regarded apartment block and with leafy views over communal gardens – A bright and spacious 2 bedroom, 2 ‘bathroom’ first floor apartment with a southerly facing balcony, lift access, secure covered parking and lovely communal gardens. The green and leafy Leigh Woods adjoining with circa 500 acres of National Trust woodland – a few hundred yards further is Ashton Court Estate which offers a further 860 acres of recreational space to explore. The location offers very convenient access into Clifton Village which is a little under 1km and access in and out of Bristol via Cumberland Basin/Portway/M5 motorway junctions. Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room with balcony, kitchen, bedroom 1 with en suite bathroom/wc, bedroom 2 and shower room/wc. Offered with no onward chain which enables a prompt and straight forward move.
- Leafy views over communal gardens
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Southerly facing balcony
- Circa 1000 sq.ft.
- Lift access
- Secure covered parking
- Well-regarded apartment block
- On the doorstep of Leigh Woods Woodland
- Close to Ashton Court
via pathway with drive leading to side, through the communal covered porch entrance, through communal hallway and stairwell or lift access to first floor where you will find the private entrance to Flat 5.
entry phone system, doors opening to kitchen and large sitting room, further doors opening into bedroom 1, bedroom 2, shower room/wc and Boot Room with hanging rail and coat hooks and the electricity consumer unit. Radiator.
SITTING ROOM: 21' 2'' x 19' 10'' (6.45m x 6.04m)
lovely large room with ample space for living and dining with a range of double glazed windows and doors to the rear elevation which open out onto the balcony, 2 radiators, electric fire and fire surround.
Balcony: approx 14' 0'' x 4' 0'' min (4.26m x 1.22m)
wooden balustrade and handrail with an absolutely stunning outlook over the communal gardens.
KITCHEN: 11' 8'' x 8' 8'' (3.55m x 2.64m)
double glazed window to the side elevation, utility cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Fitter with a range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces, large sink unit and draining board, mixer tap with detachable hose, space for electric oven and filter hood above, partially tiled walls, space and plumbing for dishwasher and space for tall fridge/freezer. Gas boiler located behind wall mounted unit.
BEDROOM 1: 12' 11'' x 10' 5'' (3.93m x 3.17m)
double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the communal gardens, 2 built in wardrobes with hanging rail and storage space above, reading to either side of the bed, radiator.
En Suite Bathroom/wc:
low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with wiled panel, tiled walls, heated towel rail, shaver point.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 4'' x 14' 0'' (3.45m x 4.26m)
double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear communal garden, radiator.
white suite comprising low level wc, corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, heated towel rail, tiled walls.
the property enjoys use of good sized communal gardens to the rear of the property.
SECURE COVERED PARKING:
there is one covered secure parking space with electronic gated entry located to the front of the building.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 October 1980. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £2,400. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.