Miles Road, Clifton
An exceptionally spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath/shower room apartment with generous size reception space, kitchen/diner, useful utility room and a sunny south west facing rear garden accessed directly from the sitting room. No onward chain.
Set in a fine semi-detached Victorian period building and in Miles Road, one of the most popular roads between Whiteladies Road and Pembroke Road - being in a side street away from crowds and passing traffic yet convenient for Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village and the vast open space of the Durdham Downs.
Accommodation: entrance vestibule, utility room, inner hallway, kitchen, sitting room, bedroom lobby leading to bedroom 1 & en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, family bathroom/wc, bedroom 3.
Outside: pretty rear garden (circa 45ft x 35ft).
No onward chain.
- An exceptionally spacious garden apartment
- 3 bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower room)
- Sitting room with double doors opening to rear garden
- Fitted kitchen with ample space for dining room table & chairs
- Useful utility room
- Pretty rear garden (circa 45ft x 35ft)
- No onward chain
from the pavement, step rises to front communal path which is paved and leads around to the side of the building via dividing stone wall and gate to the private entrance door on the right hand side. Wooden entrance door with obscure glazed panel, leading into:-
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (7' 5'' x 5' 11'') (2.26m x 1.80m)
with inset ceiling downlight, small picture window overlooking rear elevation with complimentary shelf into sill, moulded skirting boards, tongue and groove wooden door opening to:-
with space and plumbing for washing machine and separate dryer, roll edged working surface space, discreetly housed gas meters for the building, ceiling light point, tiled flooring.
INNER HALLWAY: (19' 9'' x 5' 4'') (6.02m x 1.62m)
inset ceiling downlights, radiator, moulded skirting boards, wooden flooring, wall mounted alarm panel, doors to kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, sitting room and bathroom.
KITCHEN: (13' 7'' x 9' 5'') (4.14m x 2.87m)
a fitted kitchen with ample space for dining room table and chairs, comprising an array of wall and base units with roll edged working surfaces and tiled splashback, fitted appliances including dishwasher, electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor hood over, fridge/freezer, 1 ½ bowl sink with mixer tap over. Single glazed wooden sash window overlooking rear elevation towards the private garden, deep window sill, moulded skirting boards, radiator, lino flooring, inset downlights.
SITTING ROOM: (16' 5'' max/11'11 min x 14' 11'') (5.00m/3.63m x 4.54m)
double multi-paned wooden doors opening into rear garden (described later), ceiling light point, radiator, moulded skirting boards, fireplace with gas insert and slate hearth with wooden fire surround and matching overmantel, shelf into chimney recess, wooden flooring.
with doors leading off to main bedroom and en-suite shower room.
BEDROOM 1: (17' 9'' x 14' 8'' max into bay) (5.41m x 4.47m)
three upvc double glazed casement windows overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room/WC: (11' 1'' x 4' 3'') (3.38m x 1.29m)
shower cubicle with glazed sliding doors, wall mounted stainless steel shower attachment with detachable head, tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps over and tiled splashback, low level dual flush wc, skirting boards, tiled flooring, ceiling light point, extractor fan, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (15' 2'' x 13' 2'') (4.62m x 4.01m)
two upvc double glazed sash windows overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (11' 3'' x 6' 6'') (3.43m x 1.98m)
comprising wood panelled bath with stainless steel mixer taps, complimentary shelf, tiled surround, low level dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer taps and tiled splashback, shower cubicle with glazed surround and glazed door, wall mounted stainless steel shower controls and detachable shower head over, tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards, radiator, extractor fan, inset downlights.
BEDROOM 3: (13' 7'' x 5' 4'') (4.14m x 1.62m)
single glazed wooden casement overlooking side elevation, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, radiator.
PRIVATE REAR GARDEN: (circa 45' 0'' x 35' 0'') (13.71m x 10.66m)
a large rear garden private to the garden flat, mainly laid to lawn with some flower beds, useful garden shed (belongs exclusively to the garden flat) and encased by a large stone rear wall and two lower pointed stone walls to the neighbouring properties
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 850 year lease which commenced on 1 June 1985. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £120 pcm. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.