Miles Road | Clifton
A well presented 2 double bedroom second floor flat with full size ceilings, forming the top floor of a beautiful semi-detached Victorian house on a highly regarded side street of Clifton.
The property enjoys a balanced layout with windows on 3 sides and in all rooms, and excellent ceiling height throughout.
Set in a fine semi-detached Victorian period building and in Miles Road, one of the most popular roads between Whiteladies Road and Pembroke Road – being in a side street away from crowds and passing traffic yet convenient for Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village and the vast open space of the Durdham Downs.
Ceiling heights of 2.7 metres throughout the flat.
No noise transfer from flats above, being situated on the top floor within the building.
Presented to a high standard with granite worksurfaces in the kitchen, refurbished bathroom, and a particularly impressive dual aspect sitting room.
An internally managed building benefitting from a share of the freehold and the remainder of a long lease.
Situated within the CE Residents parking zone.
No onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- Spacious 3 bedroom top floor period apartment
- Set in a handsome Victorian semi-detached building
- Generous & well balanced accommodation
- Lots of natural light & period features
- Located in a desirable Clifton side street
- Close to Whiteladies Road & Clifton Village
- Benefitting from share of freehold
- Offered with no onward chain
pedestrian footpath leads straight ahead past adjacent bin store, up a short flight of 6 stone steps with handrail, up to communal entrance door with intercom entry phone system, opening to:-
decorative tiled flooring into vestibule with dado rail and natural light from overlight above the door. Continues through to internal common hallway naturally lit by an atrium roof with attractive ceiling mouldings, fire alarm system and turning staircase rising to 2 of the upper flats
a useful storage cupboard on the half landing, along from private entrance to flat.
all rooms within the flat radiate from hallway, which is naturally lit from all directions including an internal obscure glazed wall and door (leading back out to the communal hall) that borrows light from the communal atrium roof. Radiator, intercom entry phone, wall mounted electric consumer unit, wooden flooring and loft access hatch.
SITTING ROOM: 21' 2'' x 15' 0'' (6.45m x 4.57m)
a dual aspect room with wood framed sash and casement windows to front and side elevations with picture rail, ceiling mouldings, cast iron insert fireplace with gas connection, tiled surround and wooden mantle with slate hearth, shelving to one side of chimney breast, 3 radiators, dimmer switch lighting.
KITCHEN: 10' 4'' x 7' 4'' (3.15m x 2.23m)
wood framed sash window to front elevation. Fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level kitchen units with splash back tiling and square edged granite work surfaces, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit with swan neck mixer tap over, integrated 4 ring Samsung electric oven top and Hotpoint electric double oven below with stainless steel extractor hood and lighting above, integrated fridge/freezer. Wall mounted Greenstar 24i Junior combi boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine and slimline dishwasher.
obscured wood framed window to side elevation, close coupled wc, steel bath with mains fed mixer shower over, square edged handbasin set into vanity unit with cupboards below and mixer tap, fixed wall mirror. Mains fed heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, wood-effect flooring.
BEDROOM 1: 17' 3'' x 14' 4'' (5.25m x 4.37m)
wood framed shas window to rear elevation, radiator, built-in wardrobe with mirrored doors, cast iron insert fireplace (not in use) with wooden surround and slate hearth, dimmer switch lighting.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 4'' x 10' 0'' (3.45m x 3.05m)
wood framed shas window to rear elevation, radiator, built-in wardrobe with mirrored doors, dimmer switch lighting.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 1000 year lease less 20 days which commenced on 29 September 1871. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £???. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.