Manor Way, Failand
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £750,000 - £795,000.
Set well back from this much sought after no-through road; a distinctive, spacious and light filled 3/4 bedroom, 2 bath/shower room detached two-storey family home, of circa 2,000 sq. ft., having driveway parking, car port, single garage and large level gardens to both the front and rear.
A spacious and light filled 3/4 bedroom, 2 bath/shower room detached family house, of circa 2,000 sq. ft., located on a much sought after no-through road with driveway parking, car port, single garage and large level gardens to both the front and rear, situated in this beautiful semi-rural location just a few minutes' drive from Clifton Village.
Occupying a sought after location in the ever popular village of Failand, Manor Way is ideally placed, offering good access to the vibrancy of the cosmopolitan Clifton Village, whilst benefitting from swathes of established unspoilt countryside on the doorstep. There is a popular village store called Honey & Ginger plus leisure facilities including golf courses nearby (Bristol & Clifton and Long Ashton) and the David Lloyd Fitness Centre.
The property is set well back from this quiet road behind a high hedge border with driveway leading alongside the front garden to a car port and single garage.
There is a dual aspect sitting room (19'6 x 14'4) with stone fireplace and inset woodburning stove. This links seamlessly to the kitchen/breakfast room via a dual aspect dining room. The kitchen/breakfast room was installed by Boulevard Kitchens of Henleaze with shaker style units, Corian worktops and several integral appliances.
Professionally landscaped rear garden (50ft x 35ft) featuring shaped lawn, well stocked borders, sitting out areas, hexagonal summer house and greenhouse.
Ground Floor: entrance porch, entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, study/bedroom 3, utility/shower room/wc.
First Floor: landing, 2 double bedrooms, single bedroom (3/4 bedrooms depending upon usage), family bath/shower room.
Outside: driveway parking, car port, single garage, front and rear gardens (both measuring 50ft in width).
- Set well back from this much sought after no-through road
- A distinctive, spacious and light filed detached two-storey family home
- 3/4 bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms
- Dual aspect sitting room (19'6 x 14'4)
- Dual aspect dining room (12'6 x 11'6)
- Bespoke fitted kitchen/breakfast room by Boulevard Kitchens of Henleaze
- Front garden with a good amount of privacy (50ft x 32ft)
- Professionally landscaped rear garden (50ft x 35ft)
- Driveway parking for at least two cars
- Car port and single garage
from the pavement, there is a driveway giving off street parking and leading to the car port and single garage. Open-fronted porch with wall mounted lantern light. Upvc double glazed door with matching side panels opening to:-
tiled flooring, complimentary shelf, ceiling light point. Upvc double glazed door with matching side panels and overlights overlooking and opening externally to the rear garden. Obscure upvc double glazed door with matching side panel opening to:-
a most welcoming L shaped hallway with inlaid entrance mat, turning staircase ascending to the first floor with handrail and tall stained glass window to the side elevation, two double opening storage cupboards, radiator, two ceiling light points. Door opening to the utility/shower room. Multi-paned doors opening to:-
SITTING ROOM: (19' 6'' x 14' 4'') (5.94m x 4.37m)
a dual aspect principal reception room having large windows to the front and side elevations, stone mantelpiece with hearth and inset woodburning stove, radiator, three wall light points, ceiling light point, coved ceiling. Double opening multi-paned doors giving access to:-
DINING ROOM: (12' 6'' x 11' 6'') (3.81m x 3.50m)
dual aspect with windows to the front and side elevations, radiator, coved ceiling, ceiling light point. Multi-paned door opening to:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (12' 11'' x 10' 5'') (3.93m x 3.17m)
a bespoke shaker style kitchen designed and installed by Boulevard Kitchens of Henleaze. Comprehensively fitted with an array of base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets. Roll edged Corian worktops with undermount 1 ½ bowl sink, insinkerator and swan neck mixer tap. Splashback tiling and pelmet lighting. Integral Miele appliances including electric oven, combi steam oven and dishwasher. Integral induction/ceramic electric 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor hood with integral lighting and tall fridge/freezer. Pull out larder cupboard, breakfast bar, wood effect flooring, window to the side elevation, vertical radiator, inset swivel downlights. Cupboard housing oil fired condensing boiler. Part glazed upvc door opening externally to the side elevation. Multi-paned door returning to the entrance hall.
STUDY/BEDROOM 3: (13' 9'' x 11' 4'') (4.19m x 3.45m)
large window overlooking the rear garden with radiator below, wood effect flooring, ceiling light point.
UTILITY/SHOWER ROOM: (10' 4'' x 5' 4'') (3.15m x 1.62m)
worktop having space and plumbing below for washing machine and tumble dryer. Corner shower cubicle with wall mounted shower unit and handheld shower attachment. Wash hand basin with mixer tap plus cupboards and shelving below. Wall mounted mirrored cupboard with integral lighting. Tiled flooring, heated towel rail/radiator, wide obscure glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point.
enjoying natural light over the stairwell via tall stained glass window to the side elevation, two ceiling light points, large storage cupboard with light point, Airing Cupboard with hot water cylinder and slatted shelving plus hanging rail, loft access. Doors to:-
BEDROOM 1: (14' 6'' x 13' 10'') (4.42m x 4.21m)
large window to the front elevation, radiator, two wall light points, ceiling light point, TV aerial point.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 4'' x 11' 2'' extending to 15'0) (4.06m x 3.40m/4.57m)
window overlooking the rear garden, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail, radiator, ceiling light point, TV aerial point.
BEDROOM 4: (17' 0'' x 6' 5'') (5.18m x 1.95m)
wide window to the side elevation, spotlight lighting on rail, radiator, wall light point.
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC: (9' 10'' x 8' 6'') (2.99m x 2.59m)
panelled bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower unit and handheld shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush wc. Tiled flooring, Beech panelled walls to dado height, heated towel rail/radiator, raised height obscure glazed window to the side elevation, wall mounted mirror with integral lighting and shelving, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
tandem off-street parking for at least two cars.
CAR PORT: (11' 6'' x 7' 9'') (3.50m x 2.36m)
six-panelled obscure glazed window to the side elevation, wall mounted security light. Up and over metal door to:-
SINGLE GARAGE: (19' 0'' x 9' 4'') (5.79m x 2.84m)
wall mounted cupboards, window to the rear elevation, high sloping ceiling with exposed beams and useful raised height storage, light, water and power connected.
FRONT GARDEN: (50' 0'' x 32' 0'') (15.23m x 9.75m)
enjoying a sunny westerly orientation and a good amount of privacy courtesy of established hedge borders along all two sides. Principally laid to lawn and level with deep shrub border featuring plants and shrubs. Crab apple tree. Concealed oil tank. Paved sitting area immediately in front of the property and side access via gate to the rear garden. Outside sensored lighting.
REAR GARDEN: (50' 0'' x 35' 0'') (15.23m x 10.66m)
a gardener's paradise having been landscaped by the head designer of Cadbury Garden Centre and has now flourished into full maturity. Immediately to the rear of the entrance porch and house there are sitting out areas with ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbecuing etc. Shaped lawn with raised border featuring an array of flowering plants and mature shrubs. Timber deck with further space for table and chairs linking seamlessly to hexagonal summer house (having tiled flooring and double power socket), stone chipped curved pathway returning to the entrance porch with established acer tree. Part brick greenhouse situated to one corner of the garden. Large Asgard bike store to one side of the house where there is also a secret seating out area ideal for morning coffee. Sensory and audio lighting system, power sockets and water tap.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.