Lower Redland Road, Redland
A 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room semi-detached Victorian house, with sociable open plan kitchen/diner, south facing rear garden and an abundance of period charm throughout.
South facing rear garden.
Set in a central Redland location convenient for the Downs, Whiteladies Road, Gloucester Road and very close to Chandos Road, a popular yet understated collection of fine neighbourhood eateries and a few pubs and local shops.
Ground Floor: utility room, kitchen/diner, inner hallway, sitting room.
First Floor: bedroom 1 with en suite bath/shower/wc, bedroom 2 with en suite shower/wc.
Outside: 21ft x 17ft rear garden.
Open plan kitchen/dining space with a separate sitting room.
- Charming Victorian semi-detached house
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sociable open plan Kitchen/diner
- Separate utility room
- South facing rear garden
- Central & convenient Redland location
- Close to amenities & The Downs
from the pavement steps lead up to a paved path leading to the front door on the side elevation with additional access to the property via a wood panelled and glazed door into the utility room.
UTILITY ROOM: 12' 11'' x 7' 7'' (3.93m x 2.31m)
with glazed lean to roof and door leading out onto southerly facing rear garden, working surfaces with space and plumbing for washer and dryer beneath, radiator, laminate flooring, step and door leading into open plan kitchen/diner.
KITCHEN/DINER: 19' 10'' x 13' 1'' (6.04m x 3.98m)
with casement windows overlooking the rear elevation and private garden. A modern fitted kitchen with an array of wall, base and drawer units with fitted appliances including electric oven with 4 ring induction hob and extractor hood over, built in microwave, slimline dishwasher, discreetly housed boiler. Space for fridge/freezer, wooden working surfaces, tiled splashback and complementary tiled shelf into window sill recess, 1½ bowl sink with moulded drainer unit to side and swan neck mixer tap over, inset downlights, laminate flooring leading into:
with ceiling light point, multi paned wooden single glazed casement windows overlooking the side elevation with shutters and radiator beneath enclosed by ornate wooden radiator cover, moulded skirting boards, recessed storage area underneath the stairs. Doors leading into:
with stairs rising to the first floor and further door opening into:
SITTING ROOM: 13' 1'' x 12' 2'' (3.98m x 3.71m)
attractive moulded ceiling cornice, ceiling light point with central ceiling rose, dado rail, moulded skirting boards, radiator enclosed by wooden radiator cover, multi paned casement windows overlooking the front elevation and courtyard space, electric coal effect file with tiled surround and hearth with wooden surround and matching overmantel.
BEDROOM 1: 13' 1'' x 10' 6'' (3.98m x 3.20m)
high apex ceilings and exposed beams with Velux roof light, double glazed casement window overlooking the side elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, moulded skirting boards, fitted wardrobes, anti-levering door leading to:
En Suite Bath/Shower Room/wc: 9' 8'' x 8' 1'' (2.94m x 2.46m)
a modern suite with ceiling light points, 2 multi paned windows one overlooking side elevation and the other over the rear elevation towards the garden, bathroom comprising tiled bath with 2 spacious complementary shelves and part tiled surround, stainless steel mixer taps with detachable shower head, low level button flush wc, vanity cabinet mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback and further vanity cabinet over, corner shower with tiled surround and wall mounted stainless steel shower over with glazed shower screen, heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 1'' x 12' 2'' (3.98m x 3.71m)
2 multi paned wooden casement windows overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, moulded skirting boards, built in desk space, wall uplighter, door to:
En Suite Shower/wc:
comprising inset downlights, low level flush wc with discreetly housed cistern, vanity cabinet mounted wash hand basin with complementary shelf to side, tiled walls, tiled floor, corner shower with glazed screen, wall mounted stainless steel shower with detachable shower head, towel rail.
enclosed by fencing with raised beds mainly laid to paviour and with a southerly aspect.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.