Lower Redland Road, Redland
A grand and impressive, 1 double bedroom, first floor balcony apartment of circa 689 sq. ft., retaining a wealth of period features. Set within an elegant late Georgian grade II listed building.
The property benefits from residents permit parking and is set in a favourable central location within 0.5km of Whiteladies Road, Durdham Downs (400 acres of open parkland), Redland Park, Gloucester Road, Cotham Hill, plus local employers of the BRI, BBC, University and central commercial districts whilst Clifton Down train station is a short walk away providing easy access to Temple Meads station and beyond.
A bright first floor balcony apartment, which retains an abundance of character with features such as ornate moulded plasterwork, tall arched sash windows with working shutters, high ceilings and a south westerly aspect allowing an abundance of natural light into all rooms.
The drawing/dining room (20'9 x 14'6) provides a fabulous entertaining space, with three arched windows overlooking the front elevation with direct access to a south westerly facing slim balcony and doorway leading through to a modern fitted kitchen.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, drawing/dining room, kitchen, bedroom 1 and bathroom/wc.
Large storage area (above the bathroom) ideal for suitcases, paddle boards, tents, golf clubs etc.
A superb apartment in an immensely desirable location offering well-proportioned, characterful accommodation throughout.
- A grand and impressive first floor balcony apartment
- 1 double bedroom (17'10 x 12'0)
- Grand drawing/dining room (20'11 x 14'6)
- Separate dual aspect kitchen (13'1 x 7'11)
- Circa 689 sq. ft
- Wealth of period features
- Large storage area
- Set within an elegant Georgian grade II listed building
red brick pathway meanders through the pretty garden to the front communal door. The impressive vestibule and entrance hall with original period staircase with stripped wooden handrail and cast iron decorative balustrade, which rises passed the landing to the first floor with private entrance to the flat directly in front of you.
period feature such as cornicing and ceiling rose. Doors radiate to drawing/dining room, family bathroom/wc with access through to the main bedroom.
DRAWING/DINING ROOM: ((20' 11'' x 14' 6'') (6.37m x 4.42m))
a grand room with a wealth of period features including ornate ceiling rose, cornicing, picture rail, raised skirting boards, 3 arched sash windows with wooden working shutters and access to the southerly facing balcony, period marble fireplace and marble hearth, doorway through to the kitchen, engineered wooden flooring.
KITCHEN: ((13' 1'' x 7' 11'') (3.98m x 2.41m))
dual aspect with arched sash windows to the front and side elevations, comprehensively fitted with a range of base and eye level units comprising of cabinets and drawers with wood effect working surfaces, ceramic sink and draining board with swan neck mixer tap, integrated 4 ring Neff induction hob with stainless steel extractor hood above and Neff electric oven grill below, space for large fridge/freezer and washing machine, partially tiled walls, inset ceiling spot lights and tile effect lino.
BEDROOM: ((17' 10'' x 12' 0'') (5.43m x 3.65m))
2 arched sash windows with working wooden shutters to front elevation, high ceilings, additional storage located in the bathroom roof void.
white suite comprising low level dual flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, claw foot bath tub fitted with rainfall shower above, inset spot lights, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, radiator, electric towel rail.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 9 December 1971. There is a ground rent of £20 plus additional rent. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £39 plus insurance. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.