Longfield Road | Bishopston
A superb 4 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room Victorian period family home with an exceptional 32ft x 17ft light filled kitchen/family room, separate sitting room and a stunning main bedroom with dressing area and en-suite. Renovated and extended to an exceptionally high standard - large spacious rooms filled with light.
Set in a friendly and quiet side road away from the hustle and bustle yet within a few hundred yards of the vibrant Gloucester Road and St Andrews Park.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen/dining/family room
First Floor: landing, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: bedroom 1 with dressing area and en-suite shower/wc
An exquisite family home of circa 1,800 sq. ft., providing an abundance of space blending period features with modern styling.
- A superb Victorian period family home
- 4 double bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower and dressing area)
- Exceptional 32ft x 17ft light filled kitchen/family room
- Bay fronted sitting room (15'10 x 13'8)
- Renovated and extended to an exceptionally high standard
- Abundant space blending period features with modern styling
- Conveniently located within easy reach of Gloucester Road and St Andrews Park
- Rear garden (30ft x 17ft)
- An exquisite family home of circa 1,800 sq. ft.
cornicing, gas meter.
engineered oak flooring, stairs to first floor, radiator, doors to sitting room. Bespoke fitted understairs storage space housing downstairs wc, cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine & tumble dryer and shoe drawer.
SITTING ROOM: (15' 10'' into bay x 13' 8'' into recess) (4.82m x 4.16m)
double glazed sash bay window to front with stained glass overlights, radiator, picture rail, cornicing and ceiling rose. Tiled fireplace with gas fire, wooden surround and mantle.
KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM: (32' 6'' x 17' 1'' max/11'7 min) (9.90m x 5.20m/5.35m)
measured as one but described separately as follows:
picture rail, ceiling rose, exposed brick fireplace with tiled mantle and woodburning stove, 2 wall lights, engineered wood flooring.
a truly stunning room with side return extension - bathed in natural light with wooden double glazed windows, doors to rear elevation and remarkable double glazed skylights. Range of wall and base units in timeless shaker style with working surfaces, large kitchen island including 4 ring induction hob, microwave and oven, space for large American style fridge/freezer, double ceramic sink unit and mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, tall contemporary radiators, wall mounted gas combi boiler set within wall mounted unit. Capacious storage in three full height cupboards. The combined area provides a bright, flexible space perfect for socialising and family time.
stairs to second floor, doors to bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (15' 1'' x 11' 7'') (4.59m x 3.53m)
large bright and airy bedroom with double glazed sash windows to front, fitted cupboards to either side of chimney breast, cast iron fireplace with slate hearth and wooden surround and mantle, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (middle) (11' 10'' x 11' 7'') (3.60m x 3.53m)
spacious double bedroom with view to rear garden, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (rear) (10' 3'' x 8' 8'') (3.12m x 2.64m)
well proportioned double bedroom overlooking the rear garden, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (10' 7'' x 5' 6'') (3.22m x 1.68m)
double glazed sash window to front, low level wc, modern wall mounted wash hand basin and vanity unit with matching wall mounted cabinet, bath with shower screen, shower and tiled walls, heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 1: (20' 1'' x 13' 7'') (6.12m x 4.14m)
an exceptional light-filled loft conversion with thoughtful use of space to include dressing area and contemporary en-suite; double glazed window to rear and skylights to front, radiator, recessed spotlights, fitted open wardrobes, dressing area and eaves storage area.
En Suite Shower/WC:
large shower cubicle, low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with heated mirror. Tiled wall and floor, heated towel rail.
REAR GARDEN: (30' 0'' x 17' 0'') (9.14m x 5.18m)
4 steps up to patio area and sunny lawn with mature shrub and flower borders, brick and fence boundary walls.
A wonderful, fully renovated home in a prime location which benefits in proximity to St Andrews Park and the amenities of Gloucester Road whilst being a quiet yet neighbourly residential street. Also benefitting from falling within the catchment area of several highly regarded primary schools including Bishop Road, Brunel Fields and Sefton Park.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.