Long Acres Close | Coombe Dingle
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £800,000 - £835,000.
Unexpectedly re-available to the market.
Enjoying a peaceful and quiet location close to the Blaise Estate; a stylishly presented and imaginatively reconfigured 4 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room 1960s detached family home, having 24ft open-plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room, level rear garden, integral garage, driveway parking and hot tub.
The open spaces of the Blaise Estate and local shops are nearby and there is easy and convenient access to Whiteladies Road, the Downs, city centre and Clifton Village. For the sports enthusiast Coombe Dingle Sports Centre is just a short stroll away, as is the Old Sneed Nature Reserve for dog walking. Ideally positioned for commuting out of town either via Westbury on Trym/Cribbs Causeway shopping complex and M5 motorway junction 17 or via the Portway and M5 junction 18.
The property has plenty of original character which blends seamlessly with some well-considered high-quality improvements including a generous and extended open plan kitchen/breakfast/living room which opens onto a broad patio with hot tub.
Gas central heating and double-glazed windows throughout.
Ground Floor: open fronted porch, reception hall, shower room, sitting room, 24ft open plan kitchen/breakfast/living room, utility room, cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: part galleried landing, 4 double bedrooms (principal bedrooms with en-suite shower room), family bath/shower room.
Outside: driveway parking for several cars, integral single garage, rear garden with sitting out areas and hot tub (27ft x 25ft).
- A modern and extended two-storey family home
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms
- Open-plan family kitchen/entertaining space
- Generous off-street parking
- Integral garage
- Fully enclosed rear garden with sitting out areas and hot tub
- Double glazed windows
- Close to the Blaise Estate
- Our vendor client has independently secured an onward purchase
- Council Tax Band: G
from the pavement, there is a brick pavioured driveway spanning the full width of the house, leading to an open-fronted porch. UVPC double glazed door with side panel opening to:-
RECEPTION HALL: 15' 6'' x 10' 6'' (4.72m x 3.20m)
a most welcoming and spacious entrance to this extended family home, having wood effect flooring, obscure glazed window to the front elevation, coved ceiling, radiator, wall light point, ceiling light point. Turning staircase ascending to the first floor. Panelled doors opening to:-
low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern, wash handbasin with double opening cupboard below, wood effect flooring, skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window to the front elevation.
SITTING ROOM: 16' 9'' x 12' 11'' (5.10m x 3.93m)
wall to wall window to the front elevation, chimney breast with inset coal effect gas fire and slate tiled surround and hearth, recesses to either side of the chimney breast, radiator, coved ceiling, ceiling light point. Wall opening casement doors leading to:-
SEMI OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM: 24' 4'' x 20' 3'' (7.41m x 6.17m)
a vast kitchen family entertaining space, having central double glazed double doors overlooking an opening externally to the rear garden with virtually full height large windows to either side, and the extension enjoys the benefit of 3 Velux windows. Comprehensively fitted kitchen with shaker style base level units, combining drawers and cabinets with plinth lighting. Roll-edged quartz worktops with matching upstands, a matt stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. Montpellier range cooker with 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel splash back and canopy extractor hood. Integral dishwasher, breakfast bar area, 3 ceiling light points, inset ceiling downlights. Space for table and chairs, space for American style fridge/freezer, feature wood burning stove set upon a slate hearth, LVT wood effect flooring. Panelled door returning to the reception hall. Panelled door opening to:-
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 5'' x 8' 6'' (2.87m x 2.59m)
window overlooking the rear garden, with marble effect sill, shaker-style cupboards, roll-edged marble effect worktop surface, stainless steel sink with draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap over, LVT wood effect flooring, heated towel rail/radiator, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, sloping ceiling with Velux window, inset ceiling downlights. Panelled door giving access to the integral garage.
PART GALLERIED LANDING:
part galleried over the stairwell and enjoying plenty of natural light with 2 windows to the front elevation, ceiling light point, loft access. Panelled doors opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: 14' 8'' x 12' 11'' (4.47m x 3.93m)
virtually full width window to the front elevation with far reaching countryside views, built-in wardrobes with cupboards above, radiator, coved ceiling, ceiling light point. Panelled chairs opening to:-
Ensuite shower room/wc: 10' 0'' x 4' 10'' (3.05m x 1.47m)
walk-in style shower cubicle with built-in shower unit and handheld shower attachment, bevelled edge splashback tiling and shower screen. Low level dual flush wc. Solid oak floating wash stand with sink on top and wall mounted mixer tap plus solid oak shelf below. Heated towel rail/radiator, wood effect flooring, obscure glazed window to the front and side elevations, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 11'' x 10' 11'' (3.93m x 3.32m)
large window overlooking the rear garden, double opening built-in wardrobe, radiator, coved ceiling, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 3: 11' 0'' x 10' 10'' (3.35m x 3.30m)
large window overlooking the rear garden, double opening built-in wardrobe with cupboard above, airing cupboard housing wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired combination boiler, radiator, coved ceiling, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 4: 9' 4'' x 8' 0'' (2.84m x 2.44m)
window overlooking the rear garden, radiator, ceiling light point.
BATHROOM/WC: 7' 10'' x 7' 2'' (2.39m x 2.18m)
panelled bath with waterfall mixer tap, wall mounted shower unit and handheld shower attachment plus bevelled edge tiled surround and shower screen. Pedestal wash handbasin with mixer tap . Low level dual flush wc. LVT wood effect flooring, tiled walls, obscure glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
brick pavioured driveway with space for several vehicles. Pedestrian gate with access pathway to the rear garden. Access to the:-
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 18' 8'' x 9' 5'' (5.69m x 2.87m)
composite electronically operated up and over door, light and power connected. Internal door through to the utility room.
REAR GARDEN: 60' 0'' x 40' 0'' (18.27m x 12.18m)
immediately to the rear of the kitchen/breakfast/living room and accessed via double door, there is a patio with ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbecuing etc. The remainder of the garden is principally laid to lawn and level, enclosed on all 3 sides by timber fencing and shrub borders which feature an array of flowering plants and mature shrubs. Situated at the far end of the garden there is a further sitting out area. Side lighting and water tap. Gated side access to the driveway.
recently installed and has seating for six, water fountain and massage jets, sub-woofer with Bluetooth surround sound speakers (app controlled) and plinth lighting.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.