Julian Road | Sneyd Park
An exceptional and beautifully presented 2 double bedroom hall floor apartment of circa 1,220 sq.ft., with generous room proportions, high ceilings and high specification throughout. Located a stone’s throw from Durdham Downs.
Excellent layout and very generous room sizes with tall ceilings and period features.Exceptional attention to detail with stylish interior, acoustic sound proofing, hardwood flooring.
Set in a prestigious and coveted location on the fringes of the Downs and within easy reach of Whiteladies Road, Westbury Park shops and access out of town and into the city centre.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and family bathroom/wc.
Double glazed wooden sash windows and modern combi boiler.
Landscaped communal front garden.
- Hall floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Exceptional bay fronted sitting room
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- High Specification fixtures & fittings
- Circa 1,220 sq ft
- Acoustic sound proofing
- Double glazed sash windows
- Landscaped communal front garden
from the pavement proceed through the wrought iron gate along the pathway, proceed up the stairs where the raised communal entrance can be found in front of you.
COMMUNAL ENTRANE HALL:
via double hardwood doors with fan light above leading into communal hallway and the private entrance door to the flat can be found on the left-hand side.
via double hardwood doors leading into a most welcoming entrance hallway with inset LED ceiling downlighters, acoustically engineered ceiling, ceiling light point, dado rail, intercom system, thick layer engineered American walnut flooring with additional sound insulation, tall moulded skirting boards, doors leading to sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and family bathroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: 20' 8'' x 15' 0'' (6.29m x 4.57m)
a grand and spacious sitting room with full width bay window overlooking the front elevation with 3 double glazed sash windows with plantation shutters, acoustically engineered ceiling, inset LED ceiling downlighters, ceiling light point, picture rail, cast iron open fireplace, Virgin media outlet, tv outlet, cat 6 outlet, telephone point, thick layer engineered American walnut flooring with additional sound insulation, 2 wall mounted vertical radiators, tall moulded skirting boards.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 13' 9'' x 11' 3'' (4.19m x 3.43m)
a bespoke fitted modern kitchen with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with quartz worktop over, integrated appliances include Smeg range cooker with extractor fan over, fridge/freezer, Siemens dishwasher, Bosch washing machine, wall mounted combi boiler concealed in unit, large stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap over with built in water softener, 2 large double glazed sash windows with plantation shutters overlooking the rear elevation, acoustically engineered ceiling, inset LED ceiling downlighters, wall mounted vertical radiator, ample space for breakfast/dining table area, tiled flooring with additional acoustic sound insulation, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: 21' 9'' x 15' 1'' (6.62m x 4.59m)
a most wonderful and generously sized bedroom with inset LED ceiling downlighters, picture rail, acoustically engineered ceiling, bespoke fitted wardrobes with a mixture of hanging rails, shelves and drawers, feature box bay window with double glazed sash windows overlooking the rear elevation, picture rail, cat 6 outlet, tv outlet, wall mounted vertical radiator, thick layer engineered American walnut flooring with additional sound insulation, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: 15' 3'' x 11' 5'' (4.64m x 3.48m)
a generous double bedroom with 2 large double glazed sash windows with plantation shutters overlooking the front elevation, bespoke fitted wardrobes with a mixture of hanging rails and storage shelving, 2 tv outlet, wall mounted vertical radiator, acoustically engineered ceiling, inset LED ceiling downlighters, thick layer engineered American walnut flooring with additional acoustic sound insulation.
a stunning modern bathroom suite fitted with Durant sanitary ware with Hans Grohe fittings comprising wall hung wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, bath with waterfall shower over with separate detachable hand shower, large built in vanity unit, inset LED ceiling downlighters, acoustically engineered ceiling, extractor fan, wall mounted towel radiator, tiled surrounds, tiled floor with under floor heating with additional acoustic sound insulation.
COMMUNAL FRONT GARDEN:
beautifully landscaped garden with level lawn, curved borders housing a variety of mature trees, shrubs and plants. Enclosed by low level stone wall.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 October 1965. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100 with a rent charge of £10.10s. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.