Hotwell Road, Hotwells
A very well presented 1 double bedroom period converted apartment with breathtaking views over Bristol's harbourside.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and convenient move possible.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, 16'0 x 10'8 open plan kitchen/dining/living space with two large picture windows offering fantastic views over Bristol’s harbourside, double bedroom with recessed wardrobe/storage cupboard and en-suite bathroom/wc.
Currently let for £725 per month, this well located central apartment would make an excellent investment property or first time purchase.
- A very well presented period converted apartment
- Breathtaking views over Bristol's harbourside
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living space
- A well located central apartment
- Excellent investment property or first time purchase
- Offered with no onward chain making a prompt move possible
via communal hall and staircase rising to the top floor landing, where you will find the private entrance to the apartment straight ahead of you.
coat hooks, inset spotlights and door entry intercom. Doors off to kitchen/dining/living area and bedroom.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE: ((16' 0'' x 10' 8'' max and taken below sloped ceilings) (4.87m x 3.25m))
a light and airy open plan kitchen/living area with a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level gloss white kitchen units with granite worktops over and inset sink and drainer, integrated electric oven with 4 ring ceramic hob and extractor fan over, integrated washing machine, Worcester gas boiler concealed within the eye level kitchen unit, two large windows to front attract much of the southerly sunlight and have wonderful views over Bristol’s harbourside. Wood laminated flooring, radiator, tv point.
BEDROOM: ((11' 7'' max taken below sloped ceilings x 11' 2'') (3.53m x 3.40m))
(measurements are inclusive of built-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom) a double bedroom with large window to rear, inset spotlights, built-in single wardrobe and door accessing a bathroom. Radiator and wall mounted thermostat for central heating.
white suite comprising panelled bath with system fed shower over, low level wc and pedestal wash basin, tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2010. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is currently £300 p.a. A formal management company will be set up on the sale of this flat, with charges of £50 - £80 per month. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.