Henley Grove, Henleaze
A handsome and civilised 4 bedroom, 3 reception, detached 1920’s period family house with 65ft x 50ft level south-west facing sunny rear garden, ample driveway parking and garage. The property has been the subject of much recent improvement and is well presented throughout.
A balanced and generously proportioned family house with further scope to increase to a 5/6 bed if required (via loft conversion - subject to obtaining consents).
Located on a sought after road circa 100 metres level walk from the thriving high street of Henleaze Road with its shops, cafes, amenities and bus connections to central areas. Henleaze Infant & Junior School and the wonderful green open space of Durdham Downs are both within 450 metres.
Ground Floor: reception hall, sitting room, study/snug, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, wc.
First Floor: landing, 4 bedrooms, bathroom/wc and separate shower room/wc.
Outside: driveway parking for circa five vehicles and good garage
Front garden and gorgeous 65ft x 50ft south-west facing sunny level rear garden.
- Detached house : 4 bed, 3 recep
- Well presented accommodation
- 65 x 50ft south-west facing garden
- Driveway parking for 5 vehicles
- Circa 100 metres from local shops
- Loft conversion potential
from the pavement walk across the driveway to the right hand side of the property which provides access to the front door to the property located on the side elevation with covered porch and marble threshold.
RECEPTION HALL: (21' 2'' x 7' 0'' including staircase) (6.45m x 2.13m)
ceiling coving and picture rail, beautiful original period tessellated tiled floor, stripped wooden doors radiate to all rooms on this floor and to a useful understairs storage cupboard, radiator and staircase with stripped wooden handrail rises to first floor landing.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (16' 7'' into chimney recess x 15' 1'' into bay) (5.05m x 4.59m)
ceiling cornice, picture rail, wide square bay window with upvc double glazed windows and shutters, working open fireplace with wooden surround and cast iron insert with tiled reveals and slate hearth, two radiators.
STUDY/SNUG: (front) (12' 1'' x 10' 2'' into chimney recess) (3.68m x 3.10m)
engineered oak flooring, upvc double glazed window to front elevation with shutters, radiator.
FAMILY ROOM: (15' 7'' into chimney recess x 12' 0'' min/15'3 max) (4.75m x 3.65m)
engineered oak flooring, ceiling cornice and picture rail, radiator, upvc double glazed windows and double doors open onto the rear garden, large double sided wood burning stove (which also fronts into the kitchen/breakfast room) with wide opening and further archway which leads through to:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (20' 10'' x 19' 1'' max incl. utility) (6.35m x 5.81m)
good range of base and wall mounted units plus large island unit with breakfast bar all with granite worksurfaces and upstands, Belfast sink with mixer tap, built-in dishwasher, large 6 burner gas range cooker with extractor hood, space for large American style fridge/freezer, ceiling downlighters, engineered oak flooring, two radiators, upvc double glazed windows and doors to the rear garden and further side upvc window and double glazed Velux skylight windows, double sided wood burning stove located between this room and the family room, doors lead off to a useful shelved pantry (with high level fuse board) and to the utility room.
UTIILITY ROOM: (7' 4'' x 6' 0'') (2.23m x 1.83m)
range of base and wall mounted units with work surface, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, tiled upstands, plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, further cupboard housing Worcester gas boiler and pressurised hot water cylinder.
upvc double glazed window to side elevation, low level wc and wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks.
picture rail, stripped wooden doors radiate to all rooms on this floor. Ceiling loft access point to large loft (this space could [subject to obtaining all necessary consents] be converted to provide one or two further bedrooms if required).
BEDROOM 1: (rear) (15' 8'' x 12' 0'') (4.77m x 3.65m)
upvc double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, picture rail, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (16' 8'' x 12' 0'') (5.08m x 3.65m)
upvc double glazed window to front elevation, picture rail and radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (11' 3'' into chimney recess x 10' 10'') (3.43m x 3.30m)
upvc double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, picture rail and radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (front) (12' 0'' x 10' 2'' into chimney recess) (3.65m x 3.10m)
upvc double glazed window to front elevation, picture rail, radiator, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving.
BATHROOM/WC: (8' 0'' x 6' 1'') (2.44m x 1.85m)
white suite comprising low level wc, cantilevered contemporary wash hand basin with mixer tap, bath with tiled side panel and tiled surround with centrally located taps and outflow, wall mounted shower fitting over the bath with large shower shield, ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, upvc double glazed windows to side elevation, heated towel rail.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (6' 10'' x 4' 7'') (2.08m x 1.40m)
white suite comprising low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin with mosaic tiled splashback, shower unit with mains fed shower with drench rose and further handheld shower attachment, tiled surround, upvc double glazed window to side elevation, ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
DRIVEWAY OFF STREET PARKING:
parking for at least five vehicles is afforded by the two driveways, one either side of the property. The right hand driveway measures 52ft x 9ft (15.85m x 2.74m) and leads up to the garage and the left hand driveway measures 31ft x 11ft min extending to 18ft max width (9.45m x 3.35m/5.49m). Both driveways are of cobblestone imprinted concrete. Electric car charging point. Between the two driveways at the front of the property is a fenced boundary with deep bed containing shrubs and magnolia tree and Chinese slate chippings with stepping stone pathway and climbing roses to either side of the bay.
GARAGE: (18' 6'' x 9' 1'') (5.63m x 2.77m)
located within the rear garden with power and light, wooden double doors and double glazed windows and side door.
REAR GARDEN: (65' 0'' x 50' 0'' including garage) (19.80m x 15.23m)
mainly laid to lawn with delightful paved patio sitting out areas close to the house and further paved area beneath wooden pergola with wisteria and passion flower. Numerous beds with flowering plants, shrubs, bushes and trees including bay bush, roses, rosemary and apple tree (eater). Fenced boundaries and side gates to both sides of the house lead through to the front of the property. Shed. Outside lights and tap.
N.B: The house is connected to fibre optic superfast broadband.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.