Hazelwood Road | Sneyd Park
A 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom (1 bath, 1 shower) top floor apartment, set within a prestigious detached Victorian building with gated entrance, extensive communal gardens, parking and full height ceilings throughout. A leafy suburb just a moment’s walk from the Downs. Set within an impressive detached Victorian building with gated driveway with the immense benefit of well-maintained communal gardens and gated allocated off street parking. A secure flat in a peaceful and prestigious location. Accommodation: communal hallway, hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1 with en suite shower/wc, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc. Outside: allocated parking space which is set behind electronic gates, beautiful and extensive communal gardens for the enjoyment of the residents. Full height ceilings throughout varying from circa 2.30m to 2.60m. • A balanced flat notable for its 2 double bedrooms and 2 excellent bathrooms.
- A prestigious detached period building
- Beautiful leafy location close to the downs
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 large well appointed bathrooms (1 bath 1 shower)
- Full ceiling height throughout
- Gated off street parking
- Excellent level communal gardens
via electrically operated gate from Hazelwood Road which leads to a large forecourt with off street parking, a short flight of shallow steps lead up to communal entrance doors with overlight and intercom entry phone system which open to:-
chequer board style tiling opens to straight staircase with automatic lighting leads up to first and second floor landings where the flat can be found on the top floor landing on the right hand side.
: intercom entry phone, radiator. Airing Cupboard housing Worcester Green Star 28CDi compact boiler (replaced in December 2022) with electric consumer unit and wooden slatted shelving and further storage space.
open plan with adjacent kitchen but described separately as follows:
Sitting Room: 18' 0'' x 13' 10'' (5.48m x 4.21m)
rounded arch wood framed sash window to side elevation with further borrowed light from kitchen window with radiator below, high ceilings throughout, loft access hatch and opening through to:-
Kitchen: 8' 6'' x 6' 0'' (2.59m x 1.83m)
high ceilings continue, wood framed sash window to the rear elevation that sits above stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer set into roll edged work surfaces with tiled upstand, eye and floor level kitchen units, integrated fridge/freezer, space for range style 5 ring oven and space for dishwasher, integrated extractor hood and wood effect flooring.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 0'' x 10' 7'' (4.26m x 3.22m)
rounded wood framed sash window to the front elevation with radiator below and double glazed wood framed Velux skylight to the side elevation, exposed beams and full height ceilings, internal door through to:-
En Suite Shower/wc:
walk in shower cubicle with mains fed shower attachment, close coupled wc, wall hung hand basin with mixer tap, towel rail, tiled flooring and ceiling mounted extractor fan with full height ceilings.
BEDROOM 2: 10' 7'' x 7' 10'' (3.22m x 2.39m)
rounded arched wood framed sash window to the side elevation with radiator below, exposed beam and full height ceilings.
slate flooring and stone tiled walls to half wall height extending to almost full wall height around the bath enclosure with acrylic double ended bath, mains fed rain head mixer shower with further shower attachment, “Porcelanosa” fittings including wall hung hand basin, close coupled wc, radiator with towel rail over, mosaic tiled shelf with fixed wall mirror along one wall, ceiling mounted extractor fan, full height ceilings continue.
waist height shelf allows stacking and plumbing for 2 white goods such as washing machine and tumble dryer with ceiling mounted extractor fan.
beautiful lawned communal gardens sit on the east side of the building which are screened by extensive and mature trees. The gardens are large enough to allow for all day sun.
within the communal gardens there is a bike store with space for each flat in the block.
each of the 8 flats in the building have an allocated off road parking space on a large tarmacadam driveway behind electric gate entrance and there are 13 spaces in total allowing for visitor parking.
adjacent to the car park there is a concrete hardstanding area for bins and recycling.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2000. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the quarterly service charge is £405 (indicative £135 p.m.) and a peppercorn ground rent of £1 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.